flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > NASA had bomb the moon.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Tomasz Grysztar
Assembly Artist

Tomasz Grysztar
neville wrote:
I would just like to ask why, in this photo, does the lunar module shadow extend to the right, while all other objects in the photo appear to be illuminated on the right and are dark on the left?
These "objects" are craters, they are concave not convex. Thus, if they are dark on the left, the source of light has to be on the left, too.
Post 10 Sep 2009, 22:21
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
windwakr

windwakr
I think I'll start taking Buzz Aldrin's approach to non-believers. Smile

Or, for anyone who can't watch youtube:
This Image

Image made with this Team Fortress 2(AWESOME GAME) kill notification generator thing:
http://www.mzzt.net/tf2/

Last edited by windwakr on 10 Sep 2009, 23:24; edited 2 times in total
Post 10 Sep 2009, 22:32
Tomasz Grysztar
Assembly Artist

Tomasz Grysztar
Post 10 Sep 2009, 22:38
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
neville

neville
Tomasz Grysztar wrote:
These "objects" are craters, they are concave not convex. Thus, if they are dark on the left, the source of light has to be on the left, too.
A very plausible explanation, except that impact craters also have rims above the surrounding surface level which will also cast shadows. But I must admit that IF the photo is doctored it seems extraordinary that such an elementary mistake would be made.

BTW, how do you make an image appear in the text? Embarassed [/img]

Post 10 Sep 2009, 22:45
windwakr

windwakr
You just do:
[img]IMAGE LINK HERE[/img]

For example(some random image I found):
Would be:

[img]http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/nuclear-bomb-test.jpg[/img]

Post 10 Sep 2009, 23:12
rugxulo

rugxulo
Tomasz Grysztar wrote:
neville wrote:
I would just like to ask why, in this photo, does the lunar module shadow extend to the right, while all other objects in the photo appear to be illuminated on the right and are dark on the left?

Laughing Tomasz, you are so much smarter than me, like light years ahead.

P.S. I also agree that the moon is nobody's property (I mean, very silly to think that it's "American"). But as long as they don't do any damage to it, I don't care.
Post 10 Sep 2009, 23:32
LocoDelAssembly
Your code has a bug

LocoDelAssembly
windwakr it is clear that you are in a so deep defensive position that you are not really paying attention of what I'm saying. The retro-reflectors ARE THERE, what I find unproven is if any of them were installed in the Apollo 11 mission or not.

Also, perhaps I was unclear? I meant experiments here, in planet Earth, directed towards the moon to hit the retro-reflector installed in the Apollo 11 mission, preferably few years later or at least earlier than any NASA mission that took place after Apollo 11. If no such experiment record exists by a third party, then the proof that the retro-reflector was set in the Apollo 11 mission is not as simple as "it is true because we can hit it with a laser beam and get the light back".

And yes I believe it is a hoax that it is a hoax (no typing error), no sarcasm at all. There are many things in life that I just believe without a rigorous proof but if one can be elaborated I prefer to know it.
Post 11 Sep 2009, 00:17
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
Someone wrote:
There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.
Post 11 Sep 2009, 03:09
shoorick

shoorick
Quote:

But you should see what armies do in other countries!

yeah... here when training - or hit passenger plain, or somebody's house 8o
Post 11 Sep 2009, 05:38
shoorick

shoorick
Quote:

How could all of this have been faked? Especially #2.

there is no need in human do this all Wink
Post 11 Sep 2009, 05:43
Pirata Derek

Pirata Derek
@ Windwakr:

The mean:

ITALIAN:
Non mi piace essere preso in giro* 2 volte, perchè la prima volta può succedere, la seconda no.

* Essere preso in giro inteso come dire stronzate.

SPANISH:
No me gusta que la gente bromas* conmigo, porquè la primera vez puede suceder, la segunda no.

* bromas estas tambien por mentir o decir cosas que no son reales.

Is it more understendable?
Post 11 Sep 2009, 07:49
Pirata Derek

Pirata Derek
About the "Buzz Aldrin's approach to non-believers", go to the next linked video by youtube:

Buzz Lies

after Google for: NASA Lies And Youtube for: NASA Lies

Razz

If the moon land is true, why are there somethings that contradicts it?

Who can answer me?
Post 11 Sep 2009, 08:09
rugxulo

rugxulo
The real question is: why not just fly to the moon, why fake it? Isn't it harder some times to emulate something than have the real thing? I would hope you don't think all space travel (e.g. cosmonauts in Russia) was also fake.
Post 11 Sep 2009, 08:22
Pirata Derek

Pirata Derek
No, now i'm talking about the moon land. Sad
Post 11 Sep 2009, 08:30
Tomasz Grysztar
Assembly Artist

Tomasz Grysztar
BTW, about two decades ago in Poland I haven't really heard anything about "moon hoax" theory, however I remember reading the whole book written by someone who believed that the Gagarin's flight was fake (and it was quite popular then). And this was, in fact, much more interesting than with NASA, because in Soviet Russia there really were so many secrets and they were actually known to hide many things, disinform, etc.
Post 11 Sep 2009, 08:33
ass0

ass0
Pirata Derek maybe you mean:

"La primera vez que me engañes, será culpa tuya; la segunda vez, la culpa será mía."

that can be the spanish "version" of:

once fooled, shame on him, twice fooled shame on you.

of course not literally translated but is the message.

btw you should ask to mummy* for spanish lessons xD, because i think you did want to write something like this:

No me gusta que la gente se burle de mi, porque la primera vez puede suceder, la segunda ya no.

=D
Post 11 Sep 2009, 08:35
MazeGen

MazeGen
Tomasz Grysztar wrote:
BTW, do you know The Onion?
There's a funny recent story related: http://www.universetoday.com/2009/09/05/news-story-on-neil-armstrong-slips-on-an-onion/

Tomasz, http://bangladeshnews24.com/ is a joke rather than a real site. All the articles contain mostly only random characters. Bengali sites look completely different.

So the story seems fake to me.
Post 11 Sep 2009, 08:40
rugxulo

rugxulo
Pirata Derek wrote:
About the "Buzz Aldrin's approach to non-believers", go to the next linked video by youtube:

Buzz Lies

If the moon land is true, why are there somethings that contradicts it?

Who can answer me?

Um, he "saw something ... what can it be?", that's not exactly the same thing as saying, "ALIENS!!! ALIENS!!! (takes meds) Oops, my bad, it was a bird, yeah, that's it, a bird."

BTW, that video was really really amateurish, cheesy sound effects, and it was clearly biased against him (gee, really? "LIAR" in big letters, biased against him? ya think?)

Sorry, not the best example. Anyways, my questions are these: if (and only if) the moon landing was fake, how much other stuff is fake? Why not go for real? Why lie in the first place? Why continue to lie?

But I guess people love talking about that which they know nothing (e.g. JFK, whom we have to wait until his last kid dies before getting the truth, if even ...).
Post 11 Sep 2009, 08:50
ass0

ass0
Post 11 Sep 2009, 09:01
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
Post 11 Sep 2009, 09:13

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: