flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Lol, my first junk email message

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
windwakr

windwakr
I checked my balance, and it hasn't changed. Are you sure you sent it?
Post 17 Aug 2009, 02:32
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
OMG, yes I checked twice. Okay, I have hired the best PI available to look into it. He requires $50000 up front and a 5% fee for all recovered money. I will take the 5% out of my share (leaving me 50%, and you 45%, I increased the share to show my good faith). All you have to do is send the PI's advance payment of $50000 to me and I will arrange it all from here. He is the best, and we don't want to be doing things by half measures considering the amount of money involved.
Post 17 Aug 2009, 02:36
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
windwakr

windwakr
Ok, I have went to my parents and told them I need $50,000 in a life or death matter(They would never believe me if I told them what was really going on.) and I have sent the money out. Hopefully the PI can figure this out.
Post 17 Aug 2009, 02:39
revolution

revolution
windwakr, thanks for the money, the PI is already working fast and says he knows what happened and can get it rectified quickly. All he needs is some small "expense" funds. [Just between you and me, I think he has to bribe some corrupt bank officer to "help" things go more smoothly, but don't tell anyone else]. So it is only a matter of $100000 and the money will be there the next day. After all that has happened we wouldn't want to let this all go to waste over a mere $100k. Act quickly, very important.
Post 17 Aug 2009, 02:44
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
windwakr

windwakr
Yes! Only $100k more until the big payoff! You should receive the money shortly. No need to know how I got it...

I've run out of places to borrow from, so I've resorted to stealing...
Post 17 Aug 2009, 02:47
revolution

revolution
windwakr, I am a God fearing person and to see that you might resort to stealing to fund this is not something I am comfortable with. I received "your" money but I am not going to use stolen funds for this. I will return it to a charity instead. Please send the money ($100K) from a more reputable source before we can continue to finish this transaction. But do it quickly before something bad happens or the money might get lost forever.
Post 17 Aug 2009, 02:52
windwakr

windwakr
There is no way I could get another $100k. The mafia is after me(I knew that neighbor was hiding something), I'm on the FBI's most wanted list for that theft, my parents are getting suspicious, and my sister wants to kick me out of her house. Could you please just send me back all my money and forget this ever happened?
Post 17 Aug 2009, 02:56
revolution

revolution
windwakr, those are your problems, not mine, oops, I mean, I really feel for your position and I would help if I could, but the money is all spent on my new yacht as I explained previously. If you want the money to help you out of the bad situation you are in then it only needs $100K more. But, to show my good nature I will offer you 50% of the total, will that be enough for you to make it square with the Mafia and to bribe the FBI director?
Post 17 Aug 2009, 03:03
windwakr

windwakr
Ok, I have convinced my sister to sell her house(I told her I would buy it back for her and give her $50k extra, we are living at our parents for now), you should be getting the $100k soon. Hopefully this will all be over soon.
Post 17 Aug 2009, 03:06
revolution

revolution
windwakr, thank you for the money, the PI has made payment and we are almost back on track. But because of the extra delay in receiving the funds there is an interest charge imposed by the bank for the extra days. It is not a large amount, only $156722.47, peanuts compared to the total amount. If you can pay this quickly enough to avoid further delays then I think you will deserve some extra percentage for all your efforts.
Post 17 Aug 2009, 03:11
windwakr

windwakr
Only $156722.47?? Well, I guess I'll get my sister to get a loan(I'll pay her back double after this is over). I really hope this is the last delay, I don't know how I could possibly get any more legitimate money to cover any costs. I'm sending the money as I type.
Post 17 Aug 2009, 03:15
revolution

revolution
windwakr, I don't know why it took so long to receive the interest payment from you, but it finally came. I know this is not your fault since you are one of the world's honest people. Anyhow, because of this extra delay the finance ministry has now been able to track this transaction and have imposed, as per the government law here, a 10% surcharge. But not to worry the 10% can be paid from the actual amount, we are still okay. The only thing is that the stamp duty (just 0.4%) payment must be made upfront. So this is not too much for you, only $399999.99 (they kindly rounded it down for me). I hope you can accept 55% (60% less 5%, your half of the surcharge) as compensation. I am only getting 30% (5%, for the PI, plus 5% my share of the surcharge makes 100%).
Post 17 Aug 2009, 03:25
windwakr

windwakr
My parents just "mysteriously" passed away and I have inherited belongings and bank accounts. There is just barely $400k there. I'll send it out ASAP
Post 17 Aug 2009, 03:30
revolution

revolution
windwakr, "mysteriously"? I hope that doesn't mean something untoward! Anyhow, my condolences to you. So I paid the stamp duty and everything is perfect now my new mansion is lovely with the gold trimmings. But, do you have any more rich relatives that can suddenly die and help you because there is this one last and final obstacle. the money was sent, but your country would not receive it, they said it was "potentially illegitimate funds" or something. But I can solve this from here, all I need to do is fax a simple document showing the origin of the money. It only requires a search of the government archives here to prove everything. The public searchers are very fast and worth every penny of the $15000 fee they charge to compile the details. Your government also charge a holding fee of $10000 per day (sorry not my fault, blame your government) and it would be best to get this done as quickly as possible. The searchers estimate it will take 15 working days (21 calendar days) so it is only going to cost $210000+$15000. I am sure you can see the urgency of the this.
Post 17 Aug 2009, 03:42
revolution

revolution
windwakr, it has been three days now since your last message. Is everything okay with you? I am sure you know the longer you delay the more cost that will be incurred to release the money. Please respond ASAP.
Post 17 Aug 2009, 03:55
windwakr

windwakr
Hey....wait a minute. I think you're scamming me! Buddy, you've messed with the wrong person! Just wait until I report you to the police.

True story
|
|
|
V

In all seriousness(because the internet is serious business, amirite?):

The sad truth is these scams happen all the time, my mother almost fell for one about 3 years ago, just after she got divorced. The guy built up trust with her, they had been talking online and on the phone for many months. In all that time he was just being friends with her, not asking for money or anything. He then wanted to come meet her, but on the week he was to arrive his "daughter" was shot and all his money was stolen. He wanted my mother to send him around $5000 to some African country. Well, my mother is not dumb, she immediately contacted the alleged hospital that his daughter was in, and surprise surprise...there was no one there by the name he had given her. She reported him to the police, but I don't think they actually did anything. After she told him that, she never heard from him again.

It's amazing how far these people will go for some cash.

Last edited by windwakr on 17 Aug 2009, 04:01; edited 2 times in total
Post 17 Aug 2009, 04:00
revolution

revolution
windwakr, what is your current address? Just curious because I need to send you some documents for you to sign urgently.

Oh, BTW, I see that you are now number 5 on the FBI most wanted list with a substantial reward for info on your whereabouts. Anyhow, I hope everything is okay with you.
Post 17 Aug 2009, 04:00
windwakr

windwakr
My address, don't see why you would need that....but OK, I haven't reported you yet. But if my address can help, I'll give it to you. [my address]
Post 17 Aug 2009, 04:02
revolution

revolution
windwakr, wow it took you that long to realise! You must have sent over $1m.

I have read a story about an Australian guy that actually flew to meet his scammers thinking he was getting married to his Internet lady friend. He was kidnapped and threatened etc. a very nasty situation.
Post 17 Aug 2009, 04:05
windwakr

windwakr
Actually around $1.2m lol, but whose counting? Ya, scammers of all sorts need to be removed from the face of the earth.

I'm going to bed, this thread was a good laugh.
Post 17 Aug 2009, 04:06

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: