flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Lol, my first junk email message

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
windwakr

windwakr
LOL
In all the years of having my email account and putting it out there on the internet, I've never gotten any junk mail....until now.

noob wrote:

From; Collins Henry
Abidjan Cote d' Ivoire

Dear

permit me to inform you about my desire to go into business relationship with you.

I am Collins Henry the only son of Mr and Mrs. Stephen Henry, my father was a very rich cocoa merchant, based in Abidjan, the economic capital of ivory coast before he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outings to discuss on a business deal.

When my mother died on my father took me so special since I am motherless. Before the death of my father in a private hospital where he was admitted, he called me secretly to his bed side and told me that he kept a sum of us$10,500,000 (ten million five hundred thousand united states dollars) in a bank in Abidjan cote d'Ivoire.

That he used my name Collins Henry as the next of kin in deposit of the fund he also explained to me that it was because of this money he was poisoned by his business partner and that I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where I would transfer this money and use it for an investment purpose, such as: real estate investment or stock market investment .I am honourably soliciting your kind assistance as follows.

(1) To provide a bank account where this money will be transferred to.

(2) To serve as the guardian of this fund, since I am a boy of 22 years old.

(3) To make arrangement for me in your country to continue my educational Career and to procure me a residential permit in your country.

I am inclined to offer you 15% of the total sum as a mode of compensation for your efforts after the transferring of this fund to your account in your country. Please, I will be very happy if this transaction will be concluded within seven (7) working days from now. I am expecting hearing from you as soon as possible

N.B: I will like you to give me your direct telephone and fax number in your reply of this proposal.

May almighty god bless you as you do care for an orphan like me, anticipating to hear from you.via email;collins7henry@yahoo.cn

Best regards

Collins Henry

I wonder how many dumb people fall for this stuff.

wrote:

When my mother died on my father took me so special since I am motherless.

WHAT?

Post 17 Aug 2009, 00:51
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
windwakr send me the $254.80 administration fee and I will transfer $99999999 into your account. Promise. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, I had hard life so that means you can completely trust me. I am a good person. Deal?
Post 17 Aug 2009, 00:57
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
windwakr

windwakr
Lol

I think I'm gonna create a new email account with some random name and replace his name in the spam with that one and send it to him.

EDIT: LOL, just looked at the email it came from, james_daku04@yahoo.co.jp, lol...I thought he said his name was Collins and email collins7henry@yahoo.cn.. Laughing
Post 17 Aug 2009, 00:59
revolution

revolution
windwakr, thanks for your payment of $254.80, I have paid the admin fee. But there is a problem with the transfer, the bank says your country requires a transfer fee of $723.45 for sums of this size. Hurry up and send it to me to ensure we don't lose this wonderful opportunity to work together.
Post 17 Aug 2009, 01:05
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
windwakr

windwakr
LOL

Ok, I've gotten a good name set up, guess where I got it Laughing

wrote:

From; Bernard Rubble
Bedrock

Dear, Collins

Permit me to inform you about my desire to go into business relationship with you.

I am Bernard Rubble the only son of Mr and Mrs. Rubble, my father was a very rich slate merchant, based in Bedrock, the economic capital of ivory coast before he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outings to discuss on a business deal.

When my mother died on my father took me so special since I am motherless. Before the death of my father in a private hospital where he was admitted, he called me secretly to his bed side and told me that he kept a sum of 500,000 clams (ten million five hundred thousand united states dollars) in a bank in Bedrock.

That he used my name Bernard Rubble as the next of kin in deposit of the fund he also explained to me that it was because of this money he was poisoned by his business partner and that I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where I would transfer this money and use it for an investment purpose, such as: real estate investment or stock market investment .I am honourably soliciting your kind assistance as follows.

(1) To provide a bank account where this money will be transferred to.

(2) To serve as the guardian of this fund, since I am a boy of 44 years old.

(3) To make arrangement for me in your country to continue my educational Career and to procure me a residential permit in your country.

I am inclined to offer you 15% of the total sum as a mode of compensation for your efforts after the transferring of this fund to your account in your country. Please, I will be very happy if this transaction will be concluded within seven (7) working days from now. I am expecting hearing from you as soon as possible

N.B: I will like you to give me your direct telephone and fax number in your reply of this proposal.

May almighty god bless you as you do care for an orphan like me, anticipating to hear from you.

Best regards

Bernard Rubble

Last edited by windwakr on 22 May 2014, 21:02; edited 1 time in total
Post 17 Aug 2009, 01:10
revolution

revolution
windwakr, Thanks for your payment of $723.45 for the transfer fee, I have paid it. But there is still a problem with the transfer. A corrupt politician has been watching this account and has blocked the transfer until I can pay him $30000. This is a small amount compared to the total that you will make so we should just pay it urgently. I have decided that your kindness deserves a larger share so I now make it 25%. Send the money fast before this opportunity goes away.
Post 17 Aug 2009, 01:15
windwakr

windwakr
Ohhhhh, can't pass this up, sending money right away!
Post 17 Aug 2009, 01:16
revolution

revolution
windwakr, thanks for the $30000, I paid the politician and he has allowed the transfer to take place. But the bank says I need some official documents showing the death of my parents before the account can be transferred to my name. So all that is needed now is $4200 for local duties, and $39500 for the legal fees and bribes. Please urgently send the money before the government steal it from us.
Post 17 Aug 2009, 01:20
windwakr

windwakr
Hmmm, sounds like a lot of hassle, but I know I can trust you. Transferring money immediately, don't want that greedy government to get the money.
Post 17 Aug 2009, 01:26
revolution

revolution
windwakr, everything is in place. The bank has given me authority to give you the money. But, something was wrong with your account number. I have told the bank to reverse the transfer, and they need $55847 to do a complete reversal and transfer to your proper account. Please resend your account details and the money ASAP. We are almost there, hurry.

http://www.419eater.com/
Post 17 Aug 2009, 01:30
windwakr

windwakr
Ok, I have included all the info you need in the message. I have taken out a loan and am sending it to you ASAP. This will all be worth it in the end.
Post 17 Aug 2009, 01:32
revolution

revolution
windwakr, thanks for the money. I have reversed the errored transfer and have the money again ready to send to you. But, I had an accident while travelling and am in hospital with injuries. If you can help me to cover the costs then the transfer will be made a fast as I can. Just send $13756.55 hospital costs for an operation + $23874 legal fees + $3411 hospital taxes and we can make this a glorious trusting friendship.
Post 17 Aug 2009, 01:39
windwakr

windwakr
Well, this is not good. I have run out of funds and can no longer send you any money. Could you transfer the cash from your hospital room and just have me send you some out of that to cover the bill?

Lol, thanks for the link.
Post 17 Aug 2009, 01:45
revolution

revolution
windwakr, I have no money, I have paid it all out as I said above. You must mortgage (or sell) your house or something else we risk losing everything. I think you now deserve a full 1/3 share for all your efforts. You see, you will make more back then it costs you, I would never cheat you. Hurry, do not delay.
Post 17 Aug 2009, 01:52
windwakr

windwakr
1/3 share you say? I don't see why I shouldn't do it. You've been so kind in you're messages, I know you wouldn't cheat me. Ok, I will sell my house and live at my sisters until this is over. You should receive the money soon.
Post 17 Aug 2009, 01:56
revolution

revolution
windwakr, I have not received your money yet. Please send it again to expedite this transfer. When I receive your duplicate payment I will immediately send it back to you of course. But it is best to be sure and send it again rather than wait for something that might not come for some time.
Post 17 Aug 2009, 02:06
windwakr

windwakr
Hmm, I had a confirmation that it was received...but they must have been wrong. Ok, I'll borrow the money from my sister and will send it out immediately.
Post 17 Aug 2009, 02:10
revolution

revolution
windwakr, thank you so much for the money. I am all healed and will make the transfer tomorrow. We are all set to go, finally. But, since all the money goes to you, I need you to send a token amount of $200000 just to allow for me to survive, finish up affairs and purchase tickets etc. to come over to meet you, and then we can share out the cash as agreed. Hurry, hurry, we are there, let's do it.

PS: you have been so trustworthy that you deserve 40%. I hope you can accept this offer, I know you are an honest person and may not feel right in accepting so much but you truly deserve it.
Post 17 Aug 2009, 02:17
windwakr

windwakr
40%?!?!!? Wow, I need to find a way to get the $200000!

Ok, after talking with some neighbors, I've found one who says him and his people can set me up with the money as long as it is payed back double within a week. That should be plenty of time to get my share and repay them.

You should receive the money shortly.
Post 17 Aug 2009, 02:26
revolution

revolution
windwakr, I received the $200000. And I have made the transfer. Check that you received it. If, by some impossibly unlikely bad luck, you didn't receive it, then let me know and I will do my best to see what has happened.
Post 17 Aug 2009, 02:30

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: