flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > who will be sad if you gone?

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
asmfan

asmfan
>who will be sad if you gone?
not much. life sucks.
YONG +1
Post 12 Jun 2009, 18:26
Enko

Enko
Is there any need to someone to be sad?

If there no one sad it doesn't meen that your life sucks, it's just other form of living. And it's prity easy to change from being alone or with someone. One just need to getout from the bottle Smile . Or get in.
Post 13 Jun 2009, 04:46
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
Sleepsleep: family and some friends (but for friends it would pass quite quickly, not for family though).

Ozzy: I already told you once, some of my friends are even shaving their heads on purpose (and no, they are not neonazis, it is just another hair style, in fact less weird than mine in where I live). One my friend is almost bald in 20 - he even keeps the little side and back hair he has some 10cm long, making him look even more weird, and he doesn't care. And no one gives a shit about it, maybe at first few sightings people look at it as something weird (just as they do at my current 70s hairstyle - so what), but after few times out with the person, everyone forgets about that and treats him as a person he is. One my friend can't speak properly, everyone makes fun of it, but he still is our good friend and we treat him just like anyone else. Your problem is not in your hair / lack of them, but in your attitude, particulary attitude to this "problem". I can assure you that lack of friends is NOT caused by lack of hair, I don't know single person who would not be friend with someone because of that. Of course, I don't know you, but my guess would be that you are overfrustrated about that, and so you become asocial because of that frustration (not because your looks).
Post 23 Jun 2009, 13:28
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
Quote:

Sleepsleep: family and some friends (but for friends it would pass quite quickly, not for family though).

agree

ozzy, bold is nothing, keep on the good life. !!
Post 23 Jun 2009, 14:08
OzzY

OzzY
vid: It's not a matter of style. It's a matter of FORCED style. I loved my long hair and now I'll never be able to have it again. And a shaved head with full hairline is totally different from a shaved head with horse shoe pattern.

A slick bald head has no framing for the face and guys with weird head shapes look totally ugly.

SleepSleep: We only value hair when we lose it. Believe me. I've been through it.

Now I have to keep taking meds and visit message boards like this http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/ and this http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/ (you'll probably find stories similar to mine at The Impact of HairLoss section) trying to find a solution to this problem.

I just hope they cure this with sterm cells while I'm still young.
Post 23 Jun 2009, 14:29
Borsuc

Borsuc
Kane from C&C, Vin Diesel... these guys are bald and cool. Some people choose to be bald and you think it sucks? I can respect if you don't like it, but it's not 'ugly'. Maybe to you. Not to everyone, trust me. Wink

Post 23 Jun 2009, 17:17
OzzY

OzzY
Yeah... like if all bald guys were good looking like Michael Rosenbaum (Lex Luthor).

It doesn't work this way. Some people have odd head shapes.
Post 23 Jun 2009, 19:25
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
Quote:
Some people have odd head shapes.

Some people are WAY more unusual than bald with weird shape, and they go out and live socially more/less normally. I quarantee to you that "odd appearance" is something people look at only initially, later people who see you often will completely forget about it. I am telling this from my own experience with one my balding friend. And you could never tell from his behavior that there is something wrong with his look. Social acceptance really is matter of attitude much more than outside appearance. Appearance only plays role in first contact, but gets almost completely overruled when people get to know you better and become friends.
Post 23 Jun 2009, 21:21
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
OzzY

OzzY
vid wrote:
Quote:
Some people have odd head shapes.

Some people are WAY more unusual than bald with weird shape, and they go out and live socially more/less normally. I quarantee to you that "odd appearance" is something people look at only initially, later people who see you often will completely forget about it. I am telling this from my own experience with one my balding friend. And you could never tell from his behavior that there is something wrong with his look. Social acceptance really is matter of attitude much more than outside appearance. Appearance only plays role in first contact, but gets almost completely overruled when people get to know you better and become friends.

I can guarantee he's not happy with his looks. He will say he is but inside he feels like sh**! I know because I do this too.
Post 24 Jun 2009, 01:54
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
if look from another perspective,
"luckily we still alive"
Post 24 Jun 2009, 02:58
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
Ozzy: I agree he may feel bad inside because of that. We all have more or less serious issues that we inside feel bad for. But my point was that it almost doesn't influence his social life at all.
Post 24 Jun 2009, 12:41

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: