flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > who will be sad if you gone?

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
well, i thought about this question yesterday.
who are "the human" who will really sad, hurt if i gone today and never come alive...

so, why not we just treat nice those who we believe whom will be really sad, pain if we gonna gone today.
Post 10 Jun 2009, 16:09
OzzY

OzzY
Nobody. That's why I'm seriously considering suicide, because I've been balding since 14 years old and I have no life, no girlfriend, no friends. I'm very depressed about this.
Post 10 Jun 2009, 22:45
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
Quote:

That's why I'm seriously considering suicide

please put tat kinda thoughts away,
life is precious.

every morning after i woke up, i whisper inside my heart, "luckily i am still alive".
Post 10 Jun 2009, 23:27
Borsuc

Borsuc
I'm a very depressed person but even when I though suicide (And that was because of my depression, not because of my life, but because of the shitty world we are in) I wasn't ever considering it seriously Laughing

OzzY I hope you realize, there's more to life than that, don't worry it will come eventually. Wink
Post 11 Jun 2009, 00:09
dosin

dosin
Quote:

For people that try and take there lives..

keep in mind they dont allways suceed..
sometimes you will end up worse off..
by a batched suicide atempt..

blowing the side of there face off with a gun..
eating poisen and rotting there stomach..
and it goes on..

if you think balding is bad.. try living with scars all over your face from a botched suicide...

find a club/hobby that people do together...
if fails- there is religon(Not for all People!) Laughing .. good place to get involved with people..

There are tons of ways to meet people... and sorry balding or bald is not a good reason.. I have seen bald people with wives/girlfreinds and freinds...
just shave it all off - alot of people are doing that these days..lol
and theres a lot of women that find it sexy..

you just need to be confident.. people will respect that!
The only thing holding you back - is you!

Look at Borsuc - people give him crap all the time.. but he keeps comming back.. Laughing jk! Very Happy
Post 11 Jun 2009, 01:36
Yardman

Yardman
[ Post removed by author. ]

Last edited by Yardman on 04 Apr 2012, 03:25; edited 1 time in total
Post 11 Jun 2009, 01:50
windwakr

windwakr
You know, I was just thinking this same question the other day, and I really think only like 5 or 6 people would be sad that I'm gone...

Ozzy, I'm similar to you in the "no life, no girlfriend, no friends" part, I mean, I only have like 1 friend that I keep in touch with. I am slightly depressed, but I would never even think of suicide. Life is too precious to just take away from yourself, and my religious beliefs help me get through these times too.

If you don't currently go to any sort of church or have some religious belief, you should try taking in a religion, just try it out, see if it helps any. Even though most of the people on these board are atheists, and even if you don't think it would help, just try going to some local church or w/e and see how it goes.
Post 11 Jun 2009, 02:25
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
Indeed, religions tend to satisfy social needs in people. But there are other ways also. Sports and games clubs. Workplace. Internet forums.

If you can't accept religious teachings then pick up a sport or get a new job or join a web chat. Live life. If your unhappy then find another way to live life.

BTW: I thought that going bald in men was related to high testosterone levels? I'm too lazy to google now, perhaps it is a myth, but I have heard many people say it.
Post 11 Jun 2009, 02:49
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG

YONG
OzzY wrote:
Nobody. That's why I'm seriously considering suicide, because I've been balding since 14 years old and I have no life, no girlfriend, no friends. I'm very depressed about this.
I'm living in a 4'x8' cubicle with no window. Every night I have to tolerate the secondhand smoke released by the other tenants. I keep asking myself, "Why can't I afford somewhere better?"

I have no family, no friends, no decent job, no PC/notebook, no Internet connection ...

I have no future.

Maybe I should also consider killing myself.

No! Wait a minute ... I still have a lot of assets ...

I'm smart. I have an IQ of 145.

I'm creative. I have lots of new ideas.

I'm confident. I still believe that one day I will shine!

That's why I'm hanging on. I'm waiting for that one last chance to come ...

Good luck, OzzY.
Post 11 Jun 2009, 09:35
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
the idea of this thread is to let us aware and care people whom "really" care about us...

well, u guys should really forget bout all the suicide... be positive.
and to yong, hanging on!!, good luck will come..
like sea waves, ups and down. just all we need is time Wink
Post 11 Jun 2009, 09:53
kdownload

kdownload
I've seriously considered it once, in an age where it's ludicrous to think that i'd seriously consider anything. If one plans on doing it, why say anything? Obviously you're not afraid of punishment from some god, so obviously you don't believe life matters after death. Therefore, why inform the living if it accomplishes nothing to you? With all this talk about suicide, poor sleepsleep might not be getting much sleepsleep.

Though, more on topic, i was told by the fortune command in linux that we celebrate births and mourn at funerals because we're not the ones going through it.
Post 11 Jun 2009, 15:34
OzzY

OzzY
dosin wrote:
Quote:

For people that try and take there lives..

keep in mind they dont allways suceed..
sometimes you will end up worse off..
by a batched suicide atempt..

blowing the side of there face off with a gun..
eating poisen and rotting there stomach..
and it goes on..

if you think balding is bad.. try living with scars all over your face from a botched suicide...

find a club/hobby that people do together...
if fails- there is religon(Not for all People!) Laughing .. good place to get involved with people..

There are tons of ways to meet people... and sorry balding or bald is not a good reason.. I have seen bald people with wives/girlfreinds and freinds...
just shave it all off - alot of people are doing that these days..lol
and theres a lot of women that find it sexy..

you just need to be confident.. people will respect that!
The only thing holding you back - is you!

Look at Borsuc - people give him crap all the time.. but he keeps comming back.. Laughing jk! Very Happy

I can't shave. I have a scar from a failed hair transplant. Also I'm short and have a bad head shape. I would look horrible.
Post 11 Jun 2009, 15:42
kdownload

kdownload
OzzY, are you asking for our advice or are you seeing how long we'll roast before we tell you to go ahead.
Post 11 Jun 2009, 16:02
Enko

Enko
kdownload wrote:
OzzY, are you asking for our advice or are you seeing how long we'll roast before we tell you to go ahead.

if we dont see him for a while, he had succed. Laughing
Post 12 Jun 2009, 02:46
tom tobias

tom tobias
sleepsleep wrote:
...who will really sad, hurt if i gone today and never come alive...

Umm, you could have a poll...

Or, alternatively, how about asking the obverse:
If person x disappears from the forum, how many will be joyful?

Ozzy wrote:
...I have no life, no girlfriend, no friends...
Yes, but, isn't that true, Ozzy, for most of us, we are more interested in the function of gadgets (computers) than people. We gladly spend hours sitting in a chair, watching a monitor, typing, instead of going to the manicurist for a chat with fellow nail groomers.

Even those with families, I bet if you ask Shoorick or Hypervista, they will acknowledge that sometimes it is refreshing just to get away from all the usual daily routine of raising a family, and, instead, interact, in lonely fashion, all by themselves, with the internet.

Imagine a voyage to Mars. I don't mean MARSeilles. A long journey, lasting months to get there. No communication. No other people. That's quite difficult. However, some folks would pay a lot of money to have the opportunity to travel there. Ozzy, just think of yourself on a voyage to Pluto, instead of Mars. You will be fine.
Post 12 Jun 2009, 11:29
MHajduk

MHajduk
Every forum is specific because of the unique set of members. Usually general character of the forum depends on few most active forumers. If any of them gone, character of this environment changes irreversible.

You can be sure, sleepsleep, that you're one of the most important members of our society. Your threads evoke discussions also in "real world", so don't think about any "final solution". Wink

I learn to accept every forumer "as is" despite his/her strange behavior and political/religious point of view, although it isn't easy, indeed. Yeah, I have to admit that I like FASM forum. Wink

When I started to participate on FASM forum, I was thinking about people here as tough fighters who love to compete. Now I got to know very simple, obvious but surprising truth: every human being is fragile. But this weakness could be changed into great power when you find your own driving force (I bet you know many examples of famous scientists, artists and politicians which weren't accepted by society and finally succeeded). Wink
Post 12 Jun 2009, 13:48
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
Quote:

You can be sure, sleepsleep, that you're one of the most important members of our society.

hehe, i guess that is an honour, thank you Smile

Quote:

Your threads evoke discussions also in "real world", so don't think about any "final solution".

really!!, i happened to ask my friend this question that day..
sometime, somehow, we just need to rethink our purpose in order to advance into another stage.

Quote:

every human being is fragile.

very true, sometime in a year, you could see mass posted thread deletion by somebody, maybe s(he) felt offended after some discussion. why... because s(he) treats here seriously.

Quote:

every forumer "as is" despite his/her strange behavior

yeah, 2 girls 1 cup... hahahaha. is it link posted by vid ?... lol Razz

i would say, let us all enjoy and be happy, (all politic, religions are fucking wrong and insane) ... and let not those enjoyment harms others, then everyone would be happy. simple right!.
Post 12 Jun 2009, 14:35
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
tom tobias wrote:
If person x disappears from the forum, how many will be joyful?
tom tobias we would not be joyful if you were to leave. Your unique point of view is needed here to keep us sane.
Post 12 Jun 2009, 14:48
MHajduk

MHajduk
sleepsleep wrote:
Quote:

every forumer "as is" despite his/her strange behavior

yeah, 2 girls 1 cup... hahahaha. is it link posted by vid ?... lol Razz
I'm glad that you are in a good mood. Very Happy
sleepsleep wrote:
i would say, let us all enjoy and be happy, (all politic, religions are fucking wrong and insane) ... and let not those enjoyment harms others, then everyone would be happy. simple right!.
Yeah, I agree with you. I think we can elaborate some common level of communication which doesn't refer to such controversial things like politics and religion... Smile
Post 12 Jun 2009, 14:54
mattst88

mattst88
OzzY wrote:
Nobody.

Wrong. We would definitely miss you.

I obviously don't know any more about your situation than you've told us, so you may take this with a grain of salt. I think you should talk with a counselor to get through this. You will get through this.

If there is anything I can do to help, please let me know.

Post 12 Jun 2009, 15:51

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: