flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > I need 10 volunteers ...

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
YONG

YONG
I really need to beat 10 fasm volunteers to vent my anger! Twisted Evil

Please let me know which one you'd like to be. But note that #10 (the last vacancy) has already been reserved for revolution! Twisted Evil Razz Wink

vs 10 Karate Guys

vs Northerner

vs Japanese General

Enjoy! Wink
Post 17 May 2009, 11:51
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
Hehe, and I don't even know what it is about since I don't have Flash player. Sad
Post 17 May 2009, 11:54
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
bitRAKE

bitRAKE
The second one was very entertaining - if I must suffer defeat then my choice is to offer some humor as well - the butt of the joke as it were. Very Happy
Post 17 May 2009, 13:44
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG, conquer yourself first - you are your main and most dangerous opponent. Wink Go to the empty hall at night, light 10 bulbs and try to catch each from your shadows - I think that would be enough to help you to "vent your anger". Wink
Post 17 May 2009, 16:09
Borsuc

Borsuc
YONG, I know it may not be my business, so don't take this as rude or anything. Can you tell us at least what made you angry, or about what was it? (life, friends, love, computers, etc??)

By the way I've never seen or heard about this movie, seems interesting Wink
revolution wrote:
Hehe, and I don't even know what it is about since I don't have Flash player. Sad
Are you serious? If you want a clean system, I have Firefox portable with flash in it, no need to fuck up my system by installing and screwing like most Adobe Apps, and I'm also safe since I need to 'allow' every flash object first (because of NoScript addon).

It's a much better alternative than not getting it for security reasons, I suppose? (it's not even THAT bloated, less than 4MB, compared to that crap Adobe Reader LOL)

And there's another thing you can do -- save it to your hard disk, and view the .flv file with a player like VLC or something.

All you have to do is copy flashplayer.xpt and NPSWF32.dll from "Windows\system32\Macromed" into the plugins folder of Firefox. That's all (oh and of course redirect "USERPROFILE" to somewhere temporary if you don't want temp shit in the profile Application Data).

Post 17 May 2009, 19:41
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Go to the empty hall at night, ...
A hall of that size costs a lot. I simply can't afford the rent. Sad Wink

Borsuc wrote:
Can you tell us at least what made you angry, or about what was it? (life, friends, love, computers, etc??)
I'm just angry at myself - why am I such a loser? (Well, I know that someone would come along and give me a philosophical lecture on "think positive" or "positive energy". Don't bother! Wink )

Borsuc wrote:
I have Firefox portable with flash in it, no need to fuck up my system by installing and screwing like most Adobe Apps, and I'm also safe since I need to 'allow' every flash object first (because of NoScript addon)
I didn't know that. Thanks for the tips! Razz
Post 18 May 2009, 05:21
Borsuc

Borsuc
YONG wrote:
I'm just angry at myself - why am I such a loser? (Well, I know that someone would come along and give me a philosophical lecture on "think positive" or "positive energy". Don't bother! Wink )
Don't worry about it, I'm kinda dark myself (dark as in "not positive" and yet, also think I'm a loser -- but I'm not angry, just depressed Wink).

Post 18 May 2009, 17:35
Picnic

Picnic
YONG wrote:
I really need to beat 10 fasm volunteers to vent my anger!

IP MAN, at last we meet.
I have been waiting a long time for this moment to come. (playing IK+)
So, get ready to taste my fist...

Post 20 May 2009, 13:05
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
I quess I'd prefer some drunken boxing
Post 20 May 2009, 13:32
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
HyperVista

HyperVista
vid - i think you've found your fasmcon 2009 topic and demonstration Smile
Post 20 May 2009, 13:45
YONG

YONG
thimis wrote:
get ready to taste my fist ...
I guess I must be the man in blue lying dead on the ground. Razz

BTW, Ip Man won the Best Picture award in the 28th Hong Kong Film Awards. Watch the whole movie here. Enjoy! Wink
Post 21 May 2009, 05:00

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: