flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Feedback > DexOS subforum request

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
i doubt tomasz has seen this thread. send him a PM and wait few days if you desire his attention.

As for sticky post - DexOS sure deserves one in OSdev. But i think there is not much reason for another empty subforum here, especially because this forum should be about FASM. Big projects using it can have their own forum, as DexOS does. I would personally make sticky post in Projects and/or OSdev threads, linking to DexOS site and forum
Post 17 Nov 2007, 18:56
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
LocoDelAssembly
Your code has a bug

LocoDelAssembly
hhmmm, when he said he has not achieved the expected success for his academical degree? Perhaps he told you that personally at Brno and not in public at this board?

Dex, as tom said, the **perhaps** implicit rejection of the new sub forum request does not imply in any way Tomasz's opinion regarding your OS IMHO. If he really rejected the request then I think is more probable that he don't want to add more sub forums rather than an demonstration of his appreciation to your OS. I think that the same thing would happen if your OS was already in the forum and Ville were requesting a Menuet OS sub forum.

I still have access to the "semi-god" controls so not only vid can mark threads as sticky Razz . You could start a thread commenting about every new release and its features and I will make such thread sticky. Since seems that vid already agreed I have no need to consult him first Razz (nor he waiting me to do it)
Post 17 Nov 2007, 19:09
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
Quote:
hhmmm, when he said he has not achieved the expected success for his academical degree? Perhaps he told you that personally at Bro and not in public at this board?

i believe he told it on board, search for "thesis"
Post 17 Nov 2007, 19:16
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
LocoDelAssembly
Your code has a bug

LocoDelAssembly
If you mean this I though he was kidding as he says some posts below about failing to be ironical. He failed so much that I wasn't able to recognize the ironical part?Razz
Post 17 Nov 2007, 19:40

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: