flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Feedback > Sorry vid, I won't respond in any thread you make.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
MichaelH

MichaelH
Sounds great rhyno_dagreat, we could sing mellow songs, drink fine wines and maybe after enough wines, for light entertainment we could get Vid to show us his party trick of beating his face against a hard object. Smile Perhaps some stand up comic relief from Neils as he give us some quotes from the bible, then after everyone has relaxed......, we could have some more wine Wink
Post 22 Oct 2006, 04:09
rhyno_dagreat

rhyno_dagreat
LOL... I like both vid and Niels... So I must say: apologize to each other, forgive, and forget. Very Happy
Post 22 Oct 2006, 04:50
Niels

Niels
@rhyno_dagreat, I can't apologize for helping someone.
Post 22 Oct 2006, 12:22
Niels

Niels
@MichaelH; The tune that slips into my mind on several occasions is: "It ain't nothing but a Warner Brothers Party."
Post 22 Oct 2006, 13:02
Niels

Niels
@MichaelH; I am not familiar with Pink Floyd's music, btw. You probably did hear the melody typing the lyric... Smile
Post 22 Oct 2006, 15:05
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
hehe, and i don't see reason to apologize anyone for deleting post in thread which rules said that posts will be deleted. And he didn't know about it, because he didn't care to read the first post (but anyway he is sure that his post was ontopic).

Really, i hope tomasz has some backup....
Post 22 Oct 2006, 15:55
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
HyperVista

HyperVista
Niels - i think your sentiment expressed several times to just stop this thread is the correct one. bravo!

why continue the childish flamewar over a deleted thread.
if you're going to conduct a flamewar, please make it over something of substance and interest (best editor, favorite hex tools, macros, etc.).

i know you don't want to appear to be an immature cry-baby. btw, stooping to insult someone's english is quite immature.

i had the pleasure of meeting vid recently and believe me, his mastery of the english language is astounding.

stick to your stated intention to just let it go. if neither you nor vid can remember the content of this all important thread of yours, how important and insightful could it have been?

please keep in mind that the job of moderator is largely a thankless job (as your insults to him attest). i imagine it takes quite a bit of time and vid seems to do it gladly, despite personal attacks such as yours. vid, like all of us, is extremely busy, but he takes his PERSONAL time to help make this board relevant for all of us to enjoy and benefit from. we owe him a vote of thanks, not insults.
Post 22 Oct 2006, 15:56
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Niels

Niels
Hello HyperVista,

I didn't insult and now you start a clueless defence insulting me, sorry HyperVista, I don't want to spend time on this.

Niels.
Post 23 Oct 2006, 18:47
HyperVista

HyperVista
Niels - my apologies. it was not my intention to insult you. if i did, i'm sorry.

i was simply trying to point out that insulting fellow fasm enthusiasts, indeed a moderator who is here to help us, is counterproductive.

it doesn't futher your argument when you say things like:
Quote:
Well, I rather have no king than a bad, no good king.

or
Quote:
I hope you read and understand better than you can write.

or
Quote:
I have a game for you vid, "find the lies, to learn and grow up"

these kinds of remarks make you seem immature, and quite frankly a whining cry-baby. i trust that on re-reading your remarks how they can be interpreted as an insult to vid. we all know you are not immature or a cry-baby. they don't reflect well on you. that's all.

again, my sincere apologies if i offended you. it was not my intention.
Post 23 Oct 2006, 20:03
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Niels

Niels
Hello HyperVista,

Because is interest you so much, to be busy with nonsense...

HyperVista wrote:
Quote:
i was simply trying to point out that insulting fellow fasm enthusiasts, indeed a moderator who is here to help us, is counterproductive.

Niels wrote:
Quote:
Hello vid,

I hope that you'll become a fine moderator.

Niels.

ps.
People spending time with moderating and do a good, righteous job, are of great value to a forum.
Post 24 Oct 2006, 06:39
Niels

Niels
vid wrote:
Quote:
- how would you solve need for having clean board, without moderators?

Niels wrote:
Quote:
Well, I rather have no king than a bad, no good king. Smile

Meaning: There is no need for a moderator if there is not a good moderator, If I have to choose between "somebody has to do it" and "leave it as is", I choose "leave it as is".
Niels

Niels
Niels wrote:
Quote:
I hope you read and understand better than you can write.

Niels wrote:
Quote:
My point however is not how well you speak a foreign language, this could also being said about your native-language, if I p.a. were a Slovak.

Its the point of understanding.

But yes, I sketched the situation, two non-native-english speakers, one is visitor, one is moderator.
The sub-pointer, is that vid didn't read/understands my posts, and it isn't that I think this particular message was so important. And insulted or anything like that I am not at all, it is a principle.
Niels

Niels
Niels wrote:
Quote:
I have a game for you vid, "find the lies, to learn and grow up"

vid wrote:
Quote:
I don't really remember contents of your post, there were many of them.

Quote:
don't insert words into my mouth. i did read every post, and remembered what it is about.

Now vid starts to attack me over replies with Adam, while he first tells me, how to read posts, doh!
And after he being the one saying:
Quote:
also, it is polite to answer question that you have been given
Post 24 Oct 2006, 06:40
Niels

Niels
btw, I don't do things to be hated nor to gain a popularity prize.

Niels.
Post 24 Oct 2006, 07:59
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
Niels: Life goes on, shit happens, get over it. I am sure if vid did do something bad that it was just and oversight, a mistake. We all make mistakes. If whatever it was you wrote is so important that is deserves all this discussion then by all means re-post it in the appropriate place.

FWIW I have had many of my posts deleted, for whatever reason they were either irrelevent, silly, inappropriate (whatever ... I'm not sure actually), it doesn't matter, they are gone now. And so what, it is not my board so I can't say what should and should not happen here. If I don't like it I can always go to another board, my choice. But I get more benefit by learning from others here, so I stay. Continual complaints about it would just be a waste of everyones time.

Just recently I was asked by one of the moderators (won't say who but you can probaby guess) if one of my previous topics should be cleaned up. The moderator offered me, the thread starter, the privilege of refusal. It was a nice gesture and I appreciate it, considering the moderator could simply have taken the scissors and done whatever he/she desired. He/she wasn't obliged to ask me, but gave me the option. The same thing where vid has started a topic, he also has the privilege to make it progress in a way the he is comfortable with. The same here with this topic, you set the tone when you started it, so be prepared for the repercussions of your actions.
Post 24 Oct 2006, 08:16
Niels

Niels
Hello revolution,

If you say first that you have read all posts before responding, I will read your post.

Niels.
Post 24 Oct 2006, 10:07
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
it would be sufficent to have read *FIRST* post to at least know what is the topic about

vid wrote:
don't insert words into my mouth. i did read every post, and remembered what it is about.

you're right, i didn't remember that. This reply was given in "shifted" mood. and i didn't really understand you most of time, but IMHO it was because of your writing, not my reading. and you can be sure i have read every post, in Comparison thread and in this thread too.
Post 24 Oct 2006, 10:44
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
Niels

Niels
goodbye
Post 24 Oct 2006, 10:52
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
bye
Post 24 Oct 2006, 11:37
Remy Vincent

Remy Vincent
Niels wrote:
The tune that slips into my mind on several occasions is: "It ain't nothing but a Warner Brothers Party."

OH MY GOD what a terrific discussion here... A lot of FASM FORUM members have ABSOLUTLY NEVER seen assemblers programmers fighting this way...

If we don't introduce some psychological ideas, we will keep and keep being angry against each other... Why XXXX didn't talk against YYYY, I always he was friend with ZZZZ who have insulted YYYY...

So the truth is that you have 2 BIG sorts of programmers :
- A: Programmers from 2 planets STARS
- B: Programmers from 3 or more planets STARS

A: Programmers, "IN THEIR MIND" living in a 2 PLANET star ALL AGREE about 99% of the problems: - When to go to the second planet, -What to do there, - How to live there, and obsiouly - What kind of assemblers programs are needed
B: Programmers, "IN THEIR MIND" living in a 3 or more PLANET star ALL DISAGREE about 90% of the problems: - In which order visit the other planets, - When to go to the second, the third planet, etc. -What to do here and there, - How to live here and there, and obsiouly - What kind of assemblers programs are neededhere and there

I Think that vid is searching to be very organized, and I think that vid is asking all FASM FORUM members to be very very "grouped" and "organized" and "posting only good thinking", ONLY BECAUSE IN HIS MIND VID THINKS THAT FUTURE IS GOING TO BE POSSIBLE ONLY IF WE ALL STAY VERY UNITED!!! WHY NOT???
Post 24 Oct 2006, 14:10

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: