flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 216, 217, 218 ... 220, 221, 222  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sts-q

sts-q
Cool! Link?
Post 08 Oct 2019, 17:28
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
one could pity animals, slaughtered, but still consume mcd, kfc, and whatever meat out there, so saying i am pity solely just mean, i am pity with suffering so that others knew i am pity with suffering,

it could be, one hate murdering, but he is ok to befriend murderer at the same moment,
Post 09 Oct 2019, 01:07
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
IMO it is the nature of things on this planet. Nothing wrong with eating meat. Cats (wild and domestic) can't survive on a vegetarian diet. Lions, cheetahs, pumas, etc., would all die if they didn't eat meat. Do you consider them to be murderers?
Post 09 Oct 2019, 04:25
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
how this planet works, some animals consume other animals, some consume vegetarian diet, etc,

we could conclude from nature, things are designed to be violent, force, abrupt changes are probably preferred changes, i would say there were more than one designer involved creating all these messes,

murderer == person who commit murder,
murder == to terminate a conscious, de-exists them from earth,

google definition perfer to add another word (lawfully = kill, unlawfully = murder ),

~

you asked if i consider them (those animals) to be murderers?

those animals were designed to consume another animals, do they have the conscious to decide, change what they eat? cook those meats? perhaps finding idea to store meats, advance the storing method etc?

apparently they don't have those skills,

so we concluded human and animals are inside different category,

~

does murder a suitable word for animals who kill? maybe hunting?
Post 09 Oct 2019, 16:47
MHajduk

MHajduk
Why people tend to categorize everything in a two-value system? Either to be a carnivore (i.e. a "murderer" accordingly to your definition) or to be a vegetarian (i.e. a person that avoids violence - again accordingly to your point of view).

I think that the progress in science will allow us in a very near future to eat meat that has been grown in a laboratory (using the technique of growing animal tissues outside their organisms, in vitro instead of today's in vivo). In my opinion there would be a possibility to eat steaks which won't be "burdened with sin" of killing other living creatures. What an optimistic perspective, isn't it?
Post 09 Oct 2019, 17:00
macgub

macgub
Will be pork chops preapared from such meat more delicious? I not big fan of eating meat, but some people must eat it by health purposes. (anemia, absorb iron disorders...)
Post 10 Oct 2019, 13:34
revolution

revolution
I think the taste can be tuned to the persons likes, probably with additives or flavourings etc.. But the basic structure/texture (the "Feel") of the meat will be harder to mimic.

So the level of deliciousness requires both elements, the taste and the texture to present.

However, many of the tastes we like most are learned and are familiar to us, rather than objectively better.
Post 10 Oct 2019, 13:47
MHajduk

MHajduk
macgub wrote:
Will be pork chops preapared from such meat more delicious?
Most probably not. Wink But I think that it's not a big problem when you gain peace of conscience instead. Wink
revolution wrote:
But the basic structure/texture (the "Feel") of the meat will be harder to mimic.

So the level of deliciousness requires both elements, the taste and the texture to present.
To me the texture of meat is a truly secondary factor because most often meat I'm used to eat is finely chopped (ground meat / minced meat) and "lands" on my dinner dish in a form of frikadeller (cutlet made of pork ground meat) or it's canned meat for breakfast or supper (it's an important component of my sandwiches beside of crunchy bread, butter, cheese, Herbes de Provence and curcuma Wink ). I'm also used to eat a quarter of a fresh onion and at least one tomato or cucumber as an addition to breakfast or supper. Presumably, thanks to that I have lost 14 kg of weight for the last three years. Smile
Post 10 Oct 2019, 19:45
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
The State of Machine Learning Frameworks in 2019
https://thegradient.pub/state-of-ml-frameworks-2019-pytorch-dominates-research-tensorflow-dominates-industry/

~

MHajduk wrote:

Why people tend to categorize everything in a two-value system? Either to be a carnivore (i.e. a "murderer" accordingly to your definition) or to be a vegetarian (i.e. a person that avoids violence - again accordingly to your point of view).

i just wanted to clarify that there are distinct differences if we compare animals and human, so the carnivore concept for a tiger, lion, is totally different from carnivore by human,

the idea of sympathy, feeling others, only strongly exists in human,

animal don't have the will to choose what to eat, but human have choice, and we can choose what to eat,

MHajduk wrote:

I think that the progress in science will allow us in a very near future to eat meat that has been grown in a laboratory

crossed fingers,
Post 11 Oct 2019, 07:49
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
突破輪迴、最後一世?我們的人生都是自己選的 ❚ 超級旅行者
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hv_Zz44DJvQ

hurting others is easy, it is hurting our ownselves which is difficult,

blaming others is easy, it is blaming oru ownselves which is difficult,
Post 11 Oct 2019, 07:56
revolution

revolution
sleepsleep wrote:
i just wanted to clarify that there are distinct differences if we compare animals and human, so the carnivore concept for a tiger, lion, is totally different from carnivore by human,
Humans are animals also.
sleepsleep wrote:
the idea of sympathy, feeling others, only strongly exists in human,
Many ape species have shown similar emotions. Dogs also.
sleepsleep wrote:
animal don't have the will to choose what to eat, but human have choice, and we can choose what to eat,
Do we really know that? We can train dogs to not eat certain things if we wish to. Police dogs are trained not to eat any food that isn't provided by the handler. So the will is there if they choose to exercise it.
Post 11 Oct 2019, 07:58
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
revolution wrote:

Humans are animals also.

i am ok if you choose to be believe human is animal, but i am human and i am not animal, and i hope i can become a better human, transform and live forever,

revolution wrote:

We can train dogs to not eat certain things i

the word train is ambiguous, afaik, it is forcing animal to give up their own habit through suffering, pain and punishment,
Post 11 Oct 2019, 08:06
revolution

revolution
sleepsleep wrote:
the word train is ambiguous, afaik, it is forcing animal to give up their own habit through suffering, pain and punishment,
Training dogs doesn't require maltreatment. Just the same with training humans, it doesn't require maltreatment. Of course some people do maltreat humans and dogs, but it doesn't require it.
Post 11 Oct 2019, 08:13
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
revolution wrote:

Training dogs doesn't require maltreatment. Just the same with training humans, it doesn't require maltreatment. Of course some people do maltreat humans and dogs, but it doesn't require it.

i hope human who is going to train their animals believe it doesn't requires suffering, pain and punishment to train their animals,
Post 11 Oct 2019, 08:23
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
Ayo97 - 感謝你曾來過 ft.阿涵「高音質 x 動態歌詞 Lyrics」♪ SDPMusic ♪
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVlmlDwhpWY

賀敬軒 - 走心「高音質 x 動態歌詞 Lyrics」♪ SDPMusic ♪
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EptAOgshrQ8

徐佳瑩 Lala Hsu - 《失落沙洲》(歌詞)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiMOPyvCJgI
Post 11 Oct 2019, 17:04
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
Post 11 Oct 2019, 17:14
guignol

guignol
Post 12 Oct 2019, 04:29
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
SerenityOS: From zero to HTML in a year
http://www.serenityos.org/happy/1st/index.html

crazy, thumbs up and congratulation,
Post 12 Oct 2019, 08:55
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
it been a while, veracrypt is releasing new version, back to truecrypt audit report,
https://privacyblog.com/2016/07/27/yes-truecrypt-is-secure-but/

The Navy's Patent for a Compact Nuclear Fusion Reactor Is Wild
https://www.popularmechanics.com/science/energy/a29427713/navy-compact-fusion-reactor/

Lab-grown meat could be on store shelves by 2022, thanks to Future Meat Technologies
https://techcrunch.com/2019/10/10/lab-grown-meat-could-be-on-store-shelves-by-2022-thanks-to-future-meat-technologies/

stay safe, gonna eat these lab meat,
Post 12 Oct 2019, 10:49
guignol

guignol
https://www.veracrypt.fr/en/Home.html
as of 1.24 RAM encryption, not bad

Who remembers that the RAF was founded on 1 April 1918, with headquarters located in the former Hotel Cecil, during the First World War, by the amalgamation of the Royal Flying Corps (RFC) and the Royal Naval Air Service (RNAS).
Post 12 Oct 2019, 11:23

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 216, 217, 218 ... 220, 221, 222  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: