Message board for the users of flat assembler.
> Examples and Tutorials > SWGPTG - 02 - Drawing Basic Shapes
Goto page Previous 1, 2
Hello, I'm uploading the 4th chapter, for graphics files. At the moment only in the Spanish version, though I will upload soon the English one too.
- BMP. 8 and 24 bits. Reading from files and resources
- TGA. 8 and 24 bits. Reading from files.
- PCX. 8 bits. Reading from file.
- PPM. 24 bits. Writing and reading from file. Using a little raytracing program for that.
- GIF. 8 bits. Writing to file. Using a little program to gerating it.
At the moment only for tinyc. I will make the rest when time permits.
|15 Sep 2019, 16:32||
|Goto page Previous 1, 2
< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Copyright © 1999-2019, Tomasz Grysztar.
Powered by rwasa.