flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 205, 206, 207 ... 220, 221, 222  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
MHajduk

MHajduk
sleepsleep wrote:
adding another column [filtered_userid] inside table users, once we got recordset for a thread, filtered that according to array inside [filtered_userid] before displaying them out, definitely some work to do to have this feature.
If you are irritated by some users you may create a HTML parser and filter pages from this forum directly in your browser. All this can be done as a bookmarklet written with JavaScript. Works only on your side, silently and efficiently.

See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bookmarklet
Quote:
Usage

Bookmarklets are saved and used as normal bookmarks. As such, they are simple "one-click" tools which add functionality to the browser. For example, they can:
  • Modify the appearance of a web page within the browser (e.g., change font size, background color, etc.)
  • Extract data from a web page (e.g., hyperlinks, images, text, etc.)
  • Remove redirects from (e.g. Google) search results, to show the actual target URL[9]
  • Submit the current page to a blogging service such as Posterous, link-shortening service such as bit.ly, or bookmarking service such as Delicious
  • Query a search engine or online encyclopedia with highlighted text or by a dialog box
  • Submit the current page to a link validation service or translation service
  • Set commonly chosen configuration options when the page itself provides no way to do this
Post 07 Jul 2019, 16:23
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
guignol

guignol
Japanese トイレ clean themselves
Post 07 Jul 2019, 21:18
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
iMessage: Malformed Message Bricks iPhone
https://bugs.chromium.org/p/project-zero/issues/detail?id=1826

Crazy shit, the only way to de brick is to reset your iPhone, absolutely insane.
Post 08 Jul 2019, 07:34
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
the building is still there, the trees, the staircase, the room, all thing still there, but the relationship long gone,

but how could i remember all my experiences, there are so much to share with you, and i don't know where are you now, maybe in another dimension, still alive, or long dead?

let say time never exists, after all everything is continuous changes, the orders of every event,

funny, life is priority now, staying alive, living, breathing, stay healthy became priority,
Post 08 Jul 2019, 16:57
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
inside a express bus from idk where to klia,
a flight to idk where, Penang?

the bus almost full, but the front seat in the right after dinner seat, was empty in but not empty, the rider seat on his or her luggage,

I were sitting with my xth uncle on the left side, but the view inside the bus looked more like a commuter, later I switched to that empty seat, my xth uncle got a really weird nap position, his whole face was docked to the window as of one could rest his head inside the window.

Checked on my phone GPS location, somewhere around port Klang route, then some how a male someone said something will happen at 4pm, it could be am, but afaik, it was more on pm, the mind in dream somehow concluded that, something will happen because there cause for something to happen was pronounced, it was like the whole thing happen because the intention to cause it happen was said over public,

Saw a girl wearing black inside bus, it was like a double decker bus, the restroom in low deck, someone unknown walked from low deck and sit behind me,
Post 11 Jul 2019, 02:23
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
I dozed off then and the dream continue, kinda weird,

I was checking on my phone 9:16 but my flight was 9:30, and I am still somewhere middle of the road nearby Port Klang, 65km to KLIA, somehow I wondered myself but I bought the fligght at 9:30, then I saw a contact number at the ticket, was plan to call and tell them I couldnt make it, or perhaps switch to another flight time,

No sure how long the bus continue drive, I guess somewhere nearby the airport, I drop off, since I wouldn't able to catch that flight, perhaps, and I haven't make any call, I couldn't read a few phone number in dream, the last 4 chars, 3550?

I walked, towards airport, but that route somehow familiar, like Penang airport, it didn't ring any alarm in dream, because the target supposed to be KLIA instead of penang airport.

So maybe I could conclude that during dream, the system will replace any target object with whatever memories you have, because I hardly have any idea the route to KLIA, i been there maybe 1 or 2 times?

I walked into a huge building, is more like KL sentral, weird
Post 11 Jul 2019, 07:47
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
I suspect that dreams call upon memories and images we already have. Then they get combined together in unusual ways to make "new" experiences that are really just old experiences replayed in a different context.
Post 11 Jul 2019, 09:30
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
The continuity of my dreams, somehow probed me to suspect, there might be certain area in brain, like hidden set of registers that only utilized under dream mode.

If we try to watch or train our mind with scenes, movies, that edited without continuity, a total random kind of movie, tsunami, then fire, snow, mud play, above cloud, inside dump sites, or etc, that cause viewer to form zero story line,

What cause some sort of story emerge out of memories?

power plug, disk running sound, ticking clock, or a color changer inside html file that change colors, indigo, black, grey,

we assemble a bed in order to have a bed, input, process, output identified,

inside a bus, events happened during the journey, to airport,
Post 11 Jul 2019, 16:50
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
I guess most of the time, we expect we could gain something extra, more, be it in any kind of form, from others, from external,

Because we might underestimate, we ourselves could provide more than we could ask,
Post 11 Jul 2019, 17:03
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
maybe, to think of a script like movie matrix, the 13th floor, are hard, difficult, so we choose an easier path to reply others for our own sensation, food, whatever desires, we rely on others to make us fulfilled,

the scale of thing cause exploring inner and outer to almost infinite,

what is it with attachment, the idea of fixation into certain form of static?

if you got a browser url bar that changes position everytime after you use it, how would that feel? and why you feel compare to when it doesn't changes,

would my dream continue?
Post 11 Jul 2019, 20:03
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
https://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E6%96%AD%E8%88%8D%E7%A6%BB
斷捨離

断绝不需要的东西;舍去多余的事物;脱离对物品的执着
Cut off unwanted things; give up extra things; get detached from attachments
Post 13 Jul 2019, 09:54
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
somehow the mind thought about this,

the magic things, or things that out of common ordinary,

eg,
smartphone that could store 10 litter water but still in current size,

a chair that able to speed move 50km/hour,

miracle is to fit something big into something small,

and to expand something small into a giant thing,

to have a near full windows os in 1 mb size,

impossible would be to pin conflict into objective, i want a car that drive 80km/hour to complete 800km in one hour,
Post 13 Jul 2019, 12:37
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/Navigator/deviceMemory

Seriously insane, Laughing

Code:
const memory = navigator.deviceMemory
console.log ("This device has at least " + memory + "GiB of RAM.")    

https://www.deviceinfo.me/

Using smartphone and allow geo detection,

You can even get local ip address,

http://net.ipcalf.com/

It makes tracking almost more easier nowadays.
Post 13 Jul 2019, 21:54
revolution

revolution
sleepsleep wrote:
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/Navigator/deviceMemory

Seriously insane, Laughing

Code:
const memory = navigator.deviceMemory
console.log ("This device has at least " + memory + "GiB of RAM.")    

https://www.deviceinfo.me/

Using smartphone and allow geo detection,

You can even get local ip address,

http://net.ipcalf.com/

It makes tracking almost more easier nowadays.
Just disable JS. Problem solved.
Post 14 Jul 2019, 01:18
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
Maybe JS is there to provide fun, thrill, and more,

~

Does everything shows up a time bit of clues before changes?

It seems to me that, changes happened but they are chained processes, we probably have instant changes in very rare situation? Where most other changes evolve from Tony scale to large,

What kind of clues I could get with tonight 4 digits draw number?

Could we chained link events to build relationship?

Eg, if dice A draw 6, and dice B draw 2, it means 2 + 4
If we continue with 100k draw, would we see some sort of relationship?

If the draw is tonight 7pm, does changes and clues already exist now because of expectation on 7pm?

Do past results really have zero influence on next result? Where every draw is not associated with anything and having equal probability?

Does the words you read now is random or they already exists before I am here?
Post 14 Jul 2019, 08:47
revolution

revolution
No one knows if randomness is a real thing or not. But as far as anyone knows, we can't predict the future. So for practical purposes randomness is real. So, no, you can't predict the next draw numbers, and nor can anyone else. Unless, that is, the game is rigged, in which case don't buy, you will lose.
Post 14 Jul 2019, 09:12
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
I am quite certain we can't predict future in very exact way, but the outcome could be some how speculated, calculated once we identified the seeds,

Let say we keep on releasing certain plants seeds every months in a field, most likely if nothing goes wrong, we will have that plant in the field in coming changes,

Imo, prediction is level of certainty on outcome, which most likely derive from knowledge,
Post 14 Jul 2019, 12:59
revolution

revolution
I think you are talking about statistics. The process of quantifying various outcomes. We can't predict the next outcome but we can make long term probability computations.
Post 14 Jul 2019, 13:24
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
I not sure why you want to separate predict next outcome and

after some short/long term probability computation that cause you to have information towards possible outcome,
Post 14 Jul 2019, 16:05
revolution

revolution
That is what statistics means. Looking at long term trends to extract the underlying structure.

We know that in the long term a fair dice will give approximately equal counts of all the six faces. But from one roll to next roll statistics won't help us to say what the next roll will be.
Post 14 Jul 2019, 16:09

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 205, 206, 207 ... 220, 221, 222  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: