flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

flat assembler > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 189, 190, 191 ... 205, 206, 207  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
guignol

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/game

P.S. If by system you mean Moon, then no, you can't chase it.
Post 24 Mar 2019, 02:17
guignol

And you seriously manipulate taxes
Post 24 Mar 2019, 02:23
Furs

revolution wrote:
Abuse happens at all levels. People can get married just to gain the tax advantages. But that doesn't mean they are a family, or have any intention of even living together. They just get married for only one reason, to game the system. Marriage is not some magical thing that guarantees two people will stay together, it is just a document that the state and the society accept as permission/acceptance to partake in certain advantages and activities.

Why does state offer tax benefits for some people and not others? Wouldn't it be simpler to just not bother with the selective tax advantages and make it fairer for all? Because otherwise people that are not married would be paying for those that are.
Right, I agree, the tax break should only happen if you have children in this case. I'm not entirely sure how it works and depends on country, though.
Post 24 Mar 2019, 15:39
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

Furs wrote:
... the tax break should only happen if you have children in this case.
So you suggests that people with no children should be subsidising people with children?

And there are people that have children just to get the benefits. UK is one example of mothers getting benefits if they have children.
Post 24 Mar 2019, 16:27
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
I am not against marriage, the definition for marriage would be

1.the legally or formally recognized union of two people as partners in a personal relationship (historically and in some jurisdictions specifically a union between a man and a woman).

Is like a formal written method to declare 2 or more person are into a contract to perform something.

The thing I query about is the method did by human who are opinion believers, and who believe they need certain human who could sort of legalize their sex actions.

It is individual choice, whether they want to get into permanent relationship or not, in fact this is similar to getting a job inside a company, buying a house, buying a car and etc commitment stuffs.
Post 24 Mar 2019, 16:31
Furs

revolution wrote:
So you suggests that people with no children should be subsidising people with children?

And there are people that have children just to get the benefits. UK is one example of mothers getting benefits if they have children.
Are you asking for my opinion on how society should be, or just this case? Obviously my ideal society would be way different than what we have today (detailed many times over). In this particular issue, no, the government would help you with kids only if it allowed you to have the kids in the first place. If you have kids without the government's approval, you're on your own, simple as that. Of course, that's not going to fly in the face of emotional morons, sadly.

I was just speaking in context of what we have today, though. Clearly, much easier to comment on just one issue than reforming the entire society. Would need a lot of other changes...
Post 25 Mar 2019, 16:44
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
Will open a virtual store tomorrow at 11am, hopefully it works and it sells, Laughing

~

The eventual objective would be those who have more, helping those who have less, surely it is hard to define the line about what is more and less.

In current situation, the best method would be, everybody try finding their own ways to survive on Earth, the issue then would be there are people who perceive they are bold enough to have 2 wives and 8 kids, in fact according to some opinion believer's belief and teaching, you don't actually have to worry about raising kids since the god know/s more and will send you more resources, after all, all the resources belong to, you know who right!

The issue then proceed to, they found out they are wrong, in fact, very wrong and far away from expectation, now issue evolved, we got babies, and babies need attentive care and lots of resources, a lot.
Post 26 Mar 2019, 13:08
revolution

sleepsleep wrote:
Will open a virtual store tomorrow at 11am, hopefully it works and it sells, Laughing
URL?

Is that 11am UTC?
Post 26 Mar 2019, 17:02
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

I put it on www.shopee.com.my , an e-commerce platform developed by tencent, they built WeChat too, WhatsApp for China,

Basically what they provided is, free shipping when buyer bought more than RM 40 in single store.

No shipping to other country supported so far.

My primary listing is range of Himalaya health care products.

11:00 am UTC+8 is due to the shipping program my store just joined, it only activates after 11am on 27th March.
Post 27 Mar 2019, 11:20
sleepsleep

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1235313/pg1

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetotactic_bacteria

all kinds of living things inside our or "their" body?

https://www.nature.com/scitable/knowledge/library/bacteria-that-synthesize-nano-sized-compasses-to-15669190

~
https://www.ecogeneration.com.au/hydrogen-on-the-horizon/
Quote:
Australia is a step closer to a new hydrogen production and export industry following the CSIRO’s successful refuelling of two fuel cell vehicles.

CSIRO chief executive Larry Marshall was one of the first to ride in the Toyota Mirai and Hyundai Nexo vehicles powered by ultra-high purity hydrogen, produced in Queensland using CSIRO’s membrane technology.

Probably another kind of commercialized car soon, one only get to use it after they invented the method for us to pay. Laughing
Post 29 Mar 2019, 02:00
sleepsleep

Dr. Jacques Vallee ~ The Control System
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread994659/pg1
Quote:
Dr. Jacques Vallee has called himself a "heretic among heretics" for proposing his own musings and theories which collectively offer what he has called the Interdimensional Hypothesis (IDH) as opposed to the Extraterrestrial Hypothesis (ETH).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interdimensional_hypothesis

Quote:

“Suppose you're walking through the desert and you see a stone that looks as though it was painted white. A thousand yards later you see another stone of similar appearance. You stop and consider the matter. Either you can forget it or - if you're like me - you can pick up the stone and move it a few feet. If suddenly a bearded character steps out from behind a rock and demands to know why you moved his marker, then you know you've found a control system.”

perplexing,

Quote:
“I hesitate to be too specific. I'm speaking, as I'm sure you understand, of the attempted manipulation of UFO manifestations. It's a pretty tall order.”
Post 30 Mar 2019, 13:51
sleepsleep

This is a story about about one party who willing to throw 1 to 10 and more million to get all kind of secrets about 1 person, will show up in your nearest cinema soon.

Saudis accessed Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos’ phone and gained private data, security chief says
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/03/30/saudis-accessed-amazon-ceo-bezos-phone-and-private-data.html

The conclusion I could make would be, as long as you got the drive and resourceful, you will get it, just a matter of time.
Post 31 Mar 2019, 03:50
revolution

Yeah, it is probably impossible to stop the information leakage. Communication is a two way phenomenon, that is, you can't just spend your life talking to yourself, it necessarily involves more than one person. So even if Jeff Bezos had made his phone impenetrable (by some magic or something) all the details are still available from the other party of the conversation.

If they want you, and they have enough resources and motivation, then you are toast.
Post 31 Mar 2019, 04:40
sleepsleep

I guess he could just claimed that below waist picture was cgi, ran by Nvidia, Laughing everything is nearly photoshopped nowadays.

Or he could call s revenge, and we soon have some mullah pictures below waist
Post 31 Mar 2019, 12:34
sleepsleep

I think I found out one secret.

To witness and enter another realm, you must able to create changes internally while you are still, remember the erected lingam? This could be another tip in the plain that nobody bother too find out.

Direct energy to there and maintain it's erected form for as long as you could, aware the conscious and see what you could experience.
Post 31 Mar 2019, 17:45
sleepsleep

Lots of weird news today, I would refrain myself from link posting anything glamour and exciting, explosive.

Today is simply a bad day if you want to share some fundamental discovery, Laughing

~

Is that possible an ai assisted program that having the following function.

1. Forming grammatical correct sentence (output) by having user to input several words?

2. Or rendering an image from input words.

eg.
weather : rainy, late night,
object : table, 6 wooden chairs,
human: 1 adult Asian male, no belly, yellow raincoat, long hair,
human position: sitting

Btw, anyone who build this will get Noble prize.
Post 01 Apr 2019, 16:22
sleepsleep

I was sitting by a road side stall, there were still people smoking around although government already set up laws to prohibit smoking in public, especially in eatery zone.

Now why people behave like this?

There are lots of similar behaviors like smoking in every society events, driving, talking, politicking, parenting, business, and more.

The root issue is I don't care, I don't bother, it is none of my issue.

This attitude will only bring us to destruction in the end.

I don't care and don't you ever lecture me about this.

This is none of your business and don't you ever step into my business.

This doesn't concern you get the f ing hell out of here.

Subconsciously, we probably don't care, even if we somehow aware our actions could and might cause disasters to others.

All the plastic bags, rubbishes, straws, and more,

Are we onto the path of destruction? Obviously the answer is yes.
Post 02 Apr 2019, 16:10
revolution

Regarding smoking, I think the change that would have the most impact on people cutting down or quitting is to raise the taxes on them. When people start to spend more on things, then they usually will try to find ways to minimise the costs.

But I wonder if we are looking at the wrong issue here. Pollution from vehicles is quite probably responsible for more deaths and illnesses than smoking. Perhaps we should be fixing that first.
Post 02 Apr 2019, 16:22
guignol

Perhaps you should
As well as your fasmg
Post 03 Apr 2019, 08:21
guignol

In fact, you can present us with a tool that makes hashes of each source file, and captures compile time video

will produce a simple CPU-memory speed test time
will calculate hash of its own executable (or even maybe its own compile time, and hash(es) of its source)
will calculate hashes of one's given source
and compile with fasm & fasmg
all being captured in one window, live
and possibly streamed
Post 03 Apr 2019, 08:51

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 189, 190, 191 ... 205, 206, 207  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: