flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

flat assembler > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 169, 170, 171
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
eternal matrix issue,

back to what is real and what about all tricks that happened,

we could only show people where the toilet is, whether they want to walk in there to shit or pee, that is their own choices to make,

how we could identify a conscious?

if at a particular changes, we stop having a physical body, then how are we going to identify ourselves?

what is real sounds like eternal issue,

and we could only flipping the pages in book back and forward and try to understand more about the whole story,

what is important, eventually either we parted that important thing or that important thing parted us, is never a eternal sort of with whatever thing,

how bout feelings,

if you been in love, then feeling is quite an exercise, eventually, things change, but we keep on trying to use the same exact word on things that change, and continuously confused and force ourselves to believe, that is still the same thing since they sounds the same,

it is eternal individual challenge some sort, so only our own selves could decide, to go the toilet or not,

matrix could be my mantra, meeeeehhhhhhhh. ....... 3333333333333333333.....shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,

hope i could embed this question into my consciousness, what is real? in front of uncertain and heavy questions,
Post 01 Dec 2018, 22:30
guignol

Do you seriously think that god is arguing with anybody?
Post 02 Dec 2018, 06:12
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
guignol wrote:
Do you seriously think that god is arguing with anybody?

nope,
those who argue are those who act like god, on behalf of god,
god never said anything, and words only came from those who shit, eat, pee and etc who claimed those words are from god,
Post 02 Dec 2018, 11:30
sleepsleep

somehow i thought about this,

thinking,

the 3 state of thinking, past, now or present, and future,

how much time we actually spend on each state?

is some sort of balance required in 3 states to have a healthy mind?

do we favor to think about future? imagining?

or reflect, recollect all the past memories?

or simply solving current issues, thinking about now?

eternal matrix issue is about the process having doubt on inputs,
is like MOV EAX,33

and the register doubt if what it received is 33 or something else,
this actually trigger another big question,

why you never doubt the sensation you got during fear, fear of death, sex, eating, having drugs, exercise, hungry, flirting, loving, jealously, angry, revengeful, emotional stress and etc?

we put a singer and cd player inside a room, and you are asked to verify whether the sound came from played cd, or through the singer vocal,

the reason that casted the doubt would be our own fragile memory,

how many times we forgot and suddenly some info were injected and we assume this is how things work,

we even forgot almost everything that happened in dream after a while,

somehow i imagine this, what if,
the whole sensation thing is copy paste?

we thought we got that sensation from sex or whatever activities we did, but, what if, it is not, because i could get that sensation from dream too,

and that sensation is copy paste to indulge us, to psycho us into intended behavior,

that feel good sensation is like a bait, with such bait, the system could direct our desire into it, to acquire the activities that produce those sensation like drugs,
Post 02 Dec 2018, 13:48
sleepsleep

the climax, the feel good eating feeling, the rush, the adrenaline, the egoistic state, and what if,

there is only one copies of those signals and we are being deceived, the system just loop it when they wanted to give us that sensation,

and people keep having sex, and they don't aware that, the adrenaline feeling is same, the scary thing would be, it is the same exact copy across every human on earth, oh shit, this can be a great novel,

there is only one f. copy of f. sensational signals, oh shit,
Post 02 Dec 2018, 17:04
sleepsleep

the whole notepad functionality in 36.2 KB binary (dynamic link), 1190 lines, with IUP toolkit, i failed to built it statically with tcc, tcc: error: Unknown relocation type: 23

https://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/iup/en/tutorial/tutorial3.html

this toolkit would be the best i guess for people who code in C language and asm,
Post 02 Dec 2018, 23:00
sleepsleep

for those who are still reading and listening, here are the messages,

the reasons for thought,
ever wonder, why you think about something and not about some other thing?

understand the source of this sort of random thought hijacked direction is crucial, i don't seem to grasp this yet, hopefully sooner of later, i will get pass through it,

another message is regarding words,

the tiny inner voice inside us, the keep on popping words and sound,

the realized situation is, words are judgement, as i mentioned before, and this tiny voice is affecting us in lots of ways, we need to silent this in order to have a mind without any judgement,

the hard part is, we been accustom to little inner voice, even all the words you read right now, you heard that little voice?

the exercise would be, you imagine and try resist the idea of having voice to have some sort of mental pictures, try load a default one without any assistance of inner voice,

or, try think of something with the voice, then re try it without the inner voice,

i am having a little bit more idea about meditation,

back to initial idea, the direction of thought, and the source of this direction,

now imagine what kind of direction it would be? if you are surfing that mind without and inner voice and judgement?

and let me know if you succeed to do so,

lastly, take care and take care,
Post 03 Dec 2018, 05:20
sleepsleep

for reference into the rabbit hole,

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1102238/pg1

Extraterrestrials, gods and daemons - A clairvoyant investigation.
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1115395/pg1

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosicrucianism
Post 03 Dec 2018, 21:27
sleepsleep

Native American Elder Breaks Silence of Human's Star Origins, ET Influence & Atlantis
https://youtu.be/krzCS7TiZJ4
Post 04 Dec 2018, 23:34
sleepsleep

Flutter allows you to build beautiful native apps on iOS and Android from a single codebase.
https://flutter.io/docs/get-started/install/linux

from google
Post 06 Dec 2018, 17:34
Furs

sleepsleep, this is for you (make sure you watch all of it when you can):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktkjUjcZid0

What you take for granted as "easy" or "common sense" may not be easy for someone else with a different brain, likewise for things you find difficult Wink
Post 06 Dec 2018, 23:53
sleepsleep

ok, noted and thanks,
downloading it and watch them later,
Post 07 Dec 2018, 03:47
sleepsleep

when to Malacca, visiting my uncle who was warded several days ago,

it seems the only real valuables on earth is a healthy body, and a health mind,

surely most people hopeful for a eternal youth and health,

and the only way to reach this is only through the advancement in medical science and etc fields,

watching the same grasses at my grandma house, it seems like nothing is changing,

watching my uncle resting on bed, and wondering how would it feels when i am the one who need to rest in coming 20 or 50 years,

how would it feels when the one whom we love need to go through this last stage of life,

and it seems, what we assume important for so long ain't that important at all,

sitting on a chair, playing a song,
then 10 years later, sit on the same exact chair, playing the same song,

what actually changed?
Post 07 Dec 2018, 07:59
sleepsleep

changes is the core,

the ability towards changes, how, why, what, and etc wh regarding changes,

are wisdom, intelligence, deep mind,

is beyond predicting changes, is beyond initiating changes, beyond altering changes into intended changes,

i thought about a conclusion,

goal towards maximize humanity concept,

so the changes we are going to design would be toward above goal,
humanity as greatest receiver for changes,
Post 07 Dec 2018, 09:34
sleepsleep

went to hospital again for short visit,

every bed is progressing into a book of story,

all the changes,

probably is not healthy if we keep on thinking about previous changes, not easy to control this mind, it just roaming on its own,

afaics, the most important thing right now is, discover what is important in our life, and hopefully attain those important thing or not thing during limited life time,

if ww could view every soul as a sperm before, probably life will be more peaceful and less stressful? maybe,

bound to a physical body,

some time i wondering,
what is us without body? without this physical container,

would we even having big problem to identify ourselves?

what is i when i am without the body?

if the excitement is only a stream of signals that keep on copy paste into my processor whenever i did something that could produce excitement,

then it is important for me to differentiate what type of activities when the signals is just the same?

with so many souls, still working day and night for the benefits of others,

thank you so much, these are all great sacrifices,

yeah, most test came at the moment when we are most not prepared,

all those challenges, or aimless challenges?

does having hundred millions or trillions mean anything during heart attack?

seriously, there are lots of important thing or non thing that we thought important right now became do meaningless at another moment,

the ability to changes is the only important thing afaics,

the cells that keep on replicating, cloning, or whatever changes, idk,

what would be the feeling, proud of stack of papers?

i let my mind roam aimlessly,
Post 08 Dec 2018, 14:07
Furs

Remember: life and anything that resembles any sort of structure (and thus information) is, literally, a resistance to changes. Changes are evil. Stop obsessing over them.

While your cells get replaced all the time, your DNA ensures not many changes happen, to allow you to exist as you.

You design a building so that it remains the way it is, aka won't change. Make it from a super weak material and it will change super fast and crash.

If you allow changes free reign, you get pure randomness, uniform distributed, no information at all. aka Heat Death.

So whole point of life is to resist changes. No resistance = no information is left = heat death.
Post 08 Dec 2018, 19:08
sleepsleep

i don't get it when you said changes is evil, because the words to describe changes most likely is some sort of perspective view and judgement,

changes could be drastic, and subtle, i supposed what you mean is, no drastic changes,

even the concrete requires some sort of changes for the cement to dry then only become stable and hard,

you mentioned something interesting, the formation of information,

because if all things were not designed by some sort of unknown, would and could information exists in pure randomness?
Post 09 Dec 2018, 08:00
sleepsleep

Apache Portable Runtime
http://apr.apache.org/docs/apr/1.3/modules.html

seems like a nice thing to use,
Post 09 Dec 2018, 13:34
sleepsleep

utilizing hours,

there are all kinds of management out there, how about life management, we surely need this, since changes are so limited, using a 10% time to plan another 90% isn't that outrageous,

back to nature, imo is very important, i believe solutions for illnesses are out there in nature, plants, animals, etc,

and it is time to re think, what we should consume as a human daily,

mentally and physically,

there are great decisions to be made as a soul,

especially after you came to see through the shortness of life,

using the whole hours to realize myself,

to extend the expiry of human physical body,

ironically, human spent so much hours learning and experiencing, how to become a human, and when he is about to realize the gist of life and started to do good or treat others nice, he then reached the age of sunset and about to die,

isn't it ill logic to judge a person with so limited lifetime, heaven or hell, if when given infinite lifetime, this person will surely turn into saint? and stream of water drops could cut rock a hole,

what a great flaw these opinion believers keep on holding,

the nature of changes already prove, those opinions believers collapsed by itself,

one inherited opinions when they are a sperm?

we could move to a totally different place tomorrow,
resting in a strange and unfamiliar house, dimension, universe,

realizing we are still alive and turn into an ant,
or a chick,
or just stone,

staying alive and keep on staying alive,
Post 11 Dec 2018, 23:41
sleepsleep

what are the viable next changes when you are in panic and fear?
Post 12 Dec 2018, 19:04

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 169, 170, 171

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: