flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.
 Home   FAQ   Search   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
flat assembler > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 122, 123, 124
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 6922
Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
https://www.chrisdcmoore.co.uk/post/oneplus-analytics/

invasive as usual, most probably inside every android phones, damn it,

10th October 2017

- i was thinking about this,

- what if human are designed, by alien or whatever,

- assume incentives will be given to psycho us into objectives,

- it self preserve and giving you pain when you try to destroy the physical body,

- why it grows at a rate and stop after changes and start to spoil,

- why it causes you to die of aging after changes,

- allowing me to exists, feel, then un-exists me on earth, so why?

- assume we are only useful for a while (the young period) but why it doesnt stops aging so people stay young, never die?

- unless people must die, and people must born, like an agreement or contract, (at least 2 parties)

- i think cycle is the keyword,

- now, what the difference about me and plants? animals, except i could think? between the distinctive physical, maybe we all are same,

- we are seeded and populated with time bomb, like those plants,

- this might be a sim city game where conscious outside of this world are playing,

- at some moment, they think it is good to flood everything and redesign again, maybe lava the whole world, restart, or just fire another planet towards this, reformat,

- the objective-less might show, this is just a sim game, unless they could enter this game, otherwise we might not able to jump out from this game,

-
Post 10 Oct 2017, 17:17
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source


Joined: 24 Aug 2004
Posts: 15158
Location: GW170817

sleepsleep wrote:

A good reason not to own a "smart" phone IMO. Everyone wants your data, and they will get it if you do nothing and just accept things as they are.

Reject your "smart" phone. You don't need it. Really, you don't.

Your smartphone makes you stupid, study shows
New research suggests smartphones might actually be making you dumber
Study shows your smartphone makes you dumber, even when you’re not using it
Science fact: Your smartphone really is making you dumber
Your smartphone could be draining your brain


Last edited by revolution on 11 Oct 2017, 02:01; edited 1 time in total
Post 10 Oct 2017, 17:42
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 6922
Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
i just bought it, xiaomi a1, Laughing
idk how many telemetry messages it already transferred, shit, Crying or Very sad

YONG been missing for a few days, i hope you are still good there in Hong Kong,

take care,
Post 11 Oct 2017, 01:52
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 6922
Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
13th October 2017
- i somehow grabbed the idea about mirror, the same pole repel, the two face facing each other statue, symbol and logo,

- but somehow i forgot after woke up,

-
Post 12 Oct 2017, 19:21
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Furs



Joined: 04 Mar 2016
Posts: 817
Mirrors have poles?
Post 13 Oct 2017, 14:25
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 6922
Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
been a while since YONG was abducted by alien, Wink

18th October 2017

- great ideas keep on popping inside my head, i guess this is good news, Smile

- i intend to deep pondering about the deck of cards, let say you are in a game, banker or player, the randomized cards on the right side, and the used cards on the left,

- it is between you and the banker, those who get higher point, win,

- the question is, does the series of wins (banker or player) are determined before the game starts,

- my guess is f. yes, Wink

- next question is, could you know the winning series?

- another question is, (idk if they run the cards till the end), but does player have (bigger chance) of getting correct in the few last session of this game ? )

- does the winning count of banker and player will always balance? or near balance? idk, one might need to actually stay inside casino for days and weeks to learn about this,

- assume 0 is banker, 1 is player, (because you know, we want to f. the banker) Laughing

- 1010100 (this short series certainly happened inside casino) but which table?

- what if the strategy is, betting on averaging, and you could confidently double your bet because unbalance of 0 and 1 count,

- could anyone do a calculation, assume they use 10 pack of cards, what kind of possible 0 and 1 count in worse scenario,
Post 17 Oct 2017, 19:33
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Furs



Joined: 04 Mar 2016
Posts: 817
Are you asking whether the banker will win more than the player? Yes, since that's how casino games are designed. Usually they have like a 51% chance to win or so, which adds up. That's how they make money and stay in business.

It depends on the game though.
Post 18 Oct 2017, 14:54
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source


Joined: 24 Aug 2004
Posts: 15158
Location: GW170817
If a game has even odds or negative odds then you can bet that the casino won't offer it. They'll only offer games where they have the advantage. Else they'd go out of business very quickly. They aren't stupid, they know the odds.
Post 18 Oct 2017, 14:59
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 6922
Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699

Furs wrote:

Are you asking whether the banker will win more than the player?


no, banker and player is a kind of game, where you can bet either one or both,
wait, it is called baccarat, Wink

Quote:
In baccarat, cards have a point value: cards two through nine are worth face value (in points); tens, jacks, queens and kings have no point value (i.e. are worth zero); aces are worth 1 point; jokers are not used. Hands are valued according to the rightmost digit of the sum of their constituent cards. For example, a hand consisting of 2 and 3 is worth 5, but a hand consisting of 6 and 7 is worth 3 (i.e., the 3 being the rightmost digit in the combined points total of 13).[7] The highest possible hand value in baccarat is therefore nine.




revolution wrote:
They'll only offer games where they have the advantage. Else they'd go out of business very quickly.


how bout bugs inside slot machines? Wink

https://www.wired.com/2014/10/cheating-video-poker/
why this guy announce to everybody? if he stays under radar, he could earns more,
Post 18 Oct 2017, 16:47
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 6922
Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
19th October 2017

Dow rises 160 points to close above 23,000 for the first time as IBM posts best day since 2009
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/18/us-stocks-ibm-earnings-dow-23000.html

IBM shares surged nearly 9 percent, lifting the Dow Jones industrial average.

The Dow also closed above 23,000 for the first time on Wednesday. The index first broke above 23,000 on Tuesday, but closed just below the mark.

towards 30,000,

Russia hopes to launch its own digital currency
https://www.engadget.com/2017/10/15/russia-hopes-to-launch-its-own-cryptocurrency/

the only viable solution? Wink
Post 19 Oct 2017, 00:16
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 6922
Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
still wondering why the industry have not produce a laptop that came without touchpad,

why not just provide an extra button for such mouse pointer control through keyboard,

button g equal to screen center, q equal to left screen, m equal bottom right screen,

combine with software assistance, pressing g will cause a smaller rectangle dotted line on screen, another g will center again inside that rectangle, until the rectangle become 10px size, ?

maybe having a mouse pointer inside os for general usage is a bug, Laughing

there should exist better input accessories too integrate with os, i haven't try the surface dial pad, it looks cool but could it performs? or just a temporarily toy?
Post 19 Oct 2017, 02:00
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source


Joined: 24 Aug 2004
Posts: 15158
Location: GW170817

sleepsleep wrote:
how bout bugs inside slot machines? Wink

https://www.wired.com/2014/10/cheating-video-poker/
why this guy announce to everybody? if he stays under radar, he could earns more,

All of the machines are linked to the central server so the casinos know who is playing and how much they are winning or losing. If someone is consistently making a profit on one type of machine then you can bet that that machine will soon disappear, or someone will be arrested for cheating, or both.
Post 19 Oct 2017, 02:40
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 6922
Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
i c, idk how the underlay mechanism for those slot machines, Wink
i think keep on switching machines,

but how is using a bug to earn monies equal cheating?

and why the algorithm that decide when to allow me win or lose is not cheating?
Post 19 Oct 2017, 02:47
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source


Joined: 24 Aug 2004
Posts: 15158
Location: GW170817
If the law says that a casino using an algorithm to decide the win/loss ratio is not cheating, then it is not cheating. If the law says that a patron exploiting a bug to make a profit is cheating, then it is cheating.
Post 19 Oct 2017, 03:06
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 6922
Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
yah, it just proved that people ~ really enjoying getting screwed by laws, Wink
and they will red carpet those laws if they could, Laughing

it also shows us the main reason why terrorism could exists, Laughing

maybe people will just write viruses inside systems that must be online 99.99%
writing viruses inside electricity?

what the heck consumers association doing? or maybe gambler association?
Post 19 Oct 2017, 13:41
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Furs



Joined: 04 Mar 2016
Posts: 817

revolution wrote:
If the law says that a casino using an algorithm to decide the win/loss ratio is not cheating, then it is not cheating. If the law says that a patron exploiting a bug to make a profit is cheating, then it is cheating.

That's bullshit. The law doesn't define what is cheating and what isn't. It only defines what's legal or illegal (or lawful/unlawful). Also why casinos get special treatment? Lobbying is cheating, ijs.
Post 19 Oct 2017, 14:18
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source


Joined: 24 Aug 2004
Posts: 15158
Location: GW170817

Furs wrote:
[The law ] only defines what's legal or illegal (or lawful/unlawful).

Correct. If you break the law then you are cheating. Simple.

Furs wrote:
Also why casinos get special treatment?

Because they pay taxes. Follow the money.
Post 19 Oct 2017, 14:34
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Furs



Joined: 04 Mar 2016
Posts: 817

revolution wrote:
Correct. If you break the law then you are cheating. Simple.

You don't get it. If you break the law, then you are being unlawful or doing illegal activity or whatever. Sure, the law can say, "if you are cheating, it's illegal" or whatever... but law itself only defines legality.

So it's only correct the other way around (assuming the law is that way): "If you are cheating, you are breaking the law"

The other one makes as much sense as, say (assuming you are a killer in this context), "If you break the law, you are killing people", but that is NOT true (even if you are a killer). You can be killing people without breaking the law, if the law doesn't forbid it (hypothetical country). Because law does NOT define what killing is. It only defines what is legal. If killing is illegal, that doesn't mean the law defines what killing itself is. Same with cheating.

Lobbying, for example, is cheating the democratic process. But it's not illegal (unfortunately). The law doesn't define what cheating is -- it defines only what cheating is illegal.
Post 19 Oct 2017, 16:51
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source


Joined: 24 Aug 2004
Posts: 15158
Location: GW170817
My statement was in the context of playing the games at the casino. It wasn't meant to apply to some other topic, that would put it into the strawman argument territory.
Post 20 Oct 2017, 00:27
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:
Post new topic Reply to topic

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 122, 123, 124

< Last Thread | Next Thread >

Forum Rules:
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001-2005 phpBB Group.

Main index   Download   Documentation   Examples   Message board
Copyright © 2004-2016, Tomasz Grysztar.