flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 224, 225, 226  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
i hope sleepsleep is one of your "main character" inside your very first science fiction novel
I am afraid not. Sorry for that. Maybe I will try to include a character like you in the sequel.

sleepsleep wrote:
i think i could help with your plot inconsistency, how about a summarize of what actually happening in that 90,000 words in maybe 200 words? Very Happy
Thanks, but I have to fix it by myself.

The inconsistency arose mainly because of a two-year hiatus. I started writing the story about 4 years ago. Then I took a break about 2 years ago, during which I kept writing bits and pieces of it. Finally, I fully resumed the writing work in May this year and finished the first draft early last month.

It took me over one month to revise the first draft as grammatical mistakes and inconsistencies were everywhere. Now I am reviewing/revising the second draft. There is still a great deal of fixing to do.

In about 20 words, the story is about the adventurous life of the lead character who, despite being highly-educated, settles for an entry-level job with an animal shelter.

Wink
Post 19 Oct 2016, 02:19
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
YONG wrote:

the story is about the adventurous life of the lead character who, despite being highly-educated, settles for an entry-level job with an animal shelter.

interesting!
adventurous life!, the black and white, positive negative statement, highly educated and entry level job, animal shelter, they are good!

it poke my interest to know more about what kinda of job, shelter, adventure Smile

somehow my browser went to prison break, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prison_Break
Quote:
The series revolves around two brothers. One brother has been sentenced to death for a crime he did not commit, and the other devises an elaborate plan to help his brother escape prison and clear his name.
Post 19 Oct 2016, 03:32
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
somehow my browser went to prison break, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prison_Break
Quote:
The series revolves around two brothers. One brother has been sentenced to death for a crime he did not commit, and the other devises an elaborate plan to help his brother escape prison and clear his name.
Yeah, I've heard of that TV series. If you like such story lines, the following may also be your cup of tea:

The Fugitive (2000 - 2001)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0247097/

Wink
Post 19 Oct 2016, 05:02
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
I saw prison break a few times on tv, i think several years ago, now probably the time to revisit, learn some skill that probably i gonna use it in future
Post 19 Oct 2016, 13:38
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
... learn some skill that probably i gonna use it in future
Then the following may also be your cup of tea:

Escape Plan (2013)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Escape_Plan_(film)

Wink
Post 20 Oct 2016, 01:10
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
20th October 2016

- today dd/mm appeared in my dream, not sure what it means, as usual, they open to more interpretation, but why actually this piece of information transferred to me?

- there is a very important test/exam in dream which i missed it by the whole morning, only to discover about about it during afternoon

-

- i discovered something yesterday, the state of signals, -1, 0, 1 negative, neutral, positive, dislike, neutral, like

- will pleasure signals hold any meaning, if that is the only signal you ever knew? eg, 1, that is the only number/preference you could know

- i could say comparison enable those in comparison to exists

-

- (2 + 3 * 4 / 5 + 6 * 7 / 8 + 9) * 0 = ?

- enlightenment is see through the answer before counting

-

- eventually, every body will turn into wooden stiff, if you ever saw people suddenly collapse, dead people

- all is gone in split second

-

- the whole mess on earth right now, the source of every problem, the approach is to remove the small sparks before it evolves into uncontrollable wild fire

-

- is what i am going to write tomorrow, later, friday, saturday or sunday already exists?

- sure changes cause more changes, and you need bigger force to knock something out of its perpetuate pattern

- interpreting sensors signals, how the os enriches itself by watching streams of signals, and that is conscious birth place
Post 20 Oct 2016, 07:14
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
- today dd/mm appeared in my dream, not sure what it means
Part of dd/mm/yyyy, I guess.

But I always prefer YYYY-MM-DD.

Wink
Post 20 Oct 2016, 08:23
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
21st October 2016

- there was a crazy car vs long trailer in my dream this morning

- so realistic so real, totally insane yet felt so real in dream

-

- if you put a glove, you felt the glove,

- but how come we don't feel our body suit?

-

- you felt a prison, limited space,

- and yet we feel so fine, maybe pleasure, we are inside our own body prison
Post 21 Oct 2016, 01:22
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
- and yet we feel so fine, maybe pleasure, we are inside our own body prison
Then you should try to free your mind from your body prison.

But you should sign the organ donation form first:

http://www.dermaorgan.gov.my/en/howtoregister/

Many patients desperately need your body prison, or at least part of it.

Wink
Post 21 Oct 2016, 03:43
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
22nd October 2016

- everything running insanely fast,

- we are pretending, faking the whole identify of ourselves, because human is so fragile

- we need to delete everything, erasing everything because we know how others could research about us

- we need to become mysterious, like god, like john titor, we hide in the bottom layer and control stuffs above us

- we are scared of death, the next moment when we no longer exists

- leaving all our shits to be found by others

- consolation prize, if you got shits, others got shits too

- let us be frank about our own shits, they smell awful

- our society shuns mistakes, everybody want ego, smart, genius, always correct, know everything,

- so how you put people who are less than you, you made them slaves, do all the dirty works you not so prefer

- cleaning toilet, iron your clothes, moving your garbage, key in all ascii, serve your body needs, etc more

- something is wrong, definitely wrong, but nobody cares, because we all so afraid of everything

- the best way for fear to solve problem is eliminate the fear, eradicate whoever that stand in front of you

- no more common sense, making you void is the answer

- you could beg for life, but nobody cares anymore, life is cheap like triggering a gun shot

- and we are all here on earth,

- there are infinite excuses why man couldn't work together

- why we couldn't help each other, make each other comfortable in this prison

- we trigger our own desire, or something else trigger our desire?

- what is that something else?

- world peace, peace or piss?

- i don't want to die, i want to stay conscious forever, i want to exists forever
Post 22 Oct 2016, 01:30
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
- i don't want to die, i want to stay conscious forever, i want to exists forever
EITHER ask the sole time controller to give you an extension OR try to enjoy your short journey on the lonely planet.

Wink
Post 22 Oct 2016, 01:35
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
- i remembered, when i was small, i could use the whole hours to play lego, making something out of it, spaceship,

- i don't have lego luxury at home, only when visiting relative then only i could play with these tiny blocks

- playing hide and seek with my cousins in my grandmother house

- life is without worry, monies, bills, commitment, etc,

- watch tv, cartoon, you cry when they don't allow you to watch tv, that is the worst thing to happen

- even afraid is temporarily, you don't remember those event, they only bother you for a while

- there is one nice sand at the back of our rented house, that is one nice playground, you could forget your dinner playing with those sand

- where all these feelings gone now?

- what is changing, how all these changing, how to recover all these feelings

- why so much worries today, insane amount of tensions, monies, stocks, whatever etc

- where are my cousins now?

- what about all shared memories?
Post 22 Oct 2016, 03:55
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
- what is changing, how all these changing, how to recover all these feelings?
Once you have made the transition from childhood to adulthood, all those feelings are gone forever.

There is no turning back. Just move on with your life.

Wink
Post 22 Oct 2016, 04:56
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
YONG wrote:
sleepsleep wrote:
- what is changing, how all these changing, how to recover all these feelings?
Once you have made the transition from childhood to adulthood, all those feelings are gone forever.

There is no turning back. Just move on with your life.

Wink

Wink i could only revisit those feelings in dream Very Happy
i might need to revisit my dream log to confirm if one would have the feeling of worries for their next moment during dream Idea
Post 22 Oct 2016, 19:17
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
23rd October 2016

- just woke up, weird dream

- it was about a cat inside my dream, it told me armageddon is going to happen next week, thursday or friday

- at first, i just meow meow that cat, it replied using same pattern with whatever meow i feed to it

- then i tried words, mandarin words, and that cat capable to mimic that mandarin words too, those words really sound coming out from cats mouth

- and last part, the cat able to reply me in mandarin

- then it functioned like a cellphone, my uncle who was dead few years ago contacted me and we chatted for a while
Post 22 Oct 2016, 19:30
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
- we are under the impression, the meaning is transmitted through signals, be it 0/1 binary or etc signals, a parser reads them and form meaning

- what if

- those signals are generated with a raw code then plus random placement bits, the meaning are transmitted through another dimension, quantum?

- i came to ponder about it, it is actually very possible

- https://www.mrc-cbu.cam.ac.uk/people/matt.davis/cmabridge/

- it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae.

- this doesn't work if the word never registered inside your memory

- then how we learn to know?

- Tyreface is a 2016 latest tyre company located in sans francisco

- Tafcryee

- i could see we are expanding from basic words, i could be the first word that we expand everything from
Post 22 Oct 2016, 22:17
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
- it was about a cat inside my dream, it told me armageddon is going to happen next week, thursday or friday
Then I guess that wealth no longer matters to you. Please transfer all your tangible assets to one of the forum members before the coming Thursday.

Wink
Post 23 Oct 2016, 02:46
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
Post 24 Oct 2016, 05:45
YONG

YONG
I would need at least a couple of months to finish the proofreading. And then I would have to design the front cover and the back. So, there is really no rush.

I will try the traditional way first. If it does not work out, I will probably give amazon a shot.

Thanks a lot for the link and your advice.

BTW, if Armageddon does come this Thursday/Friday, there is no need to proceed any further!

Wink
Post 24 Oct 2016, 06:52
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i wish you and all of us huge good luck in coming days, months and years

earth is mega big spaceship with all of us onboard, like in ascension tv series

we are here because they want to study us

the answer might scare everybody if you look for the reason why you are still here

why all the limitation on almost everything we could test

how would you feel if you wake up after died and realize this whole life is a lab experiment to study you

scary stuffs

the reasons of everything

why when you do something they don't want you to do, then you get pain signals

and when you do something they want you to do, you get pleasure signals

so obvious they exists Shocked
Post 24 Oct 2016, 07:43

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 224, 225, 226  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: