flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > ...

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
codestar

codestar
[ Post removed by author. ]

Last edited by codestar on 04 Jun 2016, 06:43; edited 3 times in total
Post 11 Sep 2015, 08:20
codestar

codestar
Quote:
Independant Artist, Developer, Inventor

* Many natural abilities and technical knowledge. Learned everything I know by reading 100s of books
* Artistic; Drawing, painting, sculpture, airbrush, etc
* Master accountant. Very economical
* Natural architect with knowledge of construction, materials, estimates. Practiced on graph paper 20+ years ago before advanced PC software existed
* Ability to write detailed business plans
* Inventor. Design new technology. Unique, innovative. "Design with reasons", no faith or ignorance involved. Have you ever seen the commercial that asks, "Do you have an invention or unique idea? If so, call this number". To a natural inventor, all day, everyday, connection to "Source of ideas/inventions". It's like asking, "Does your heart beat? Do you breathe?". When I was a little kid, ages 5-7, I saw the sketches from Leonardo and thought, "I can do that"
* Implementation of products and resin prototype. I can design and implement products
* Natural enginuity. Designed vehicles for local custom shops
* One of the world's best programmers with 25-27+ years of experience. 1,000s of examples. Independant creation of programs and educational games. I have an interest in business games like Aerobiz on S/NES
* Replaces legions of typical programmers. Millions of "Johns" (talkers/copiers/robots) can't replace one good writer/originator/programmer
* Knowledge of multiple programming languages. Prefer C and Abakis, my own language
* Language design and creation; made compilers, assemblers, disassemblers, etc
* Advanced CPU designer with implementation in software. My CPU is the world's #1 most efficient CPU, far superior to Intel and ARM, many times smaller by the numbers. I can prove it with evidence. Minimal knowledge of hardware implementation (digital logic, gates, basic adders and multipliers). Always wanting to learn and evolve.
* Wise program management and direction. At one time, can manage several programs and 2-DO lists
* ... and much more.

Last edited by codestar on 04 Jun 2016, 06:44; edited 1 time in total
Post 11 Sep 2015, 15:50
mbr_tsr

mbr_tsr
i see crime is never caused by a super genius villain, they are caused by uneducated family fighting, criminals are just stupid everyday people with poor grades in school, and the most easy way to solve crime is to recruit possible criminals give them a passion treasure and thirst for life they cherish...crime happens because the thought is not linked properly...wake up to a foggy conscience...the real killer is the way they teach and all the songs on a radio about boy girl relationships...like we all need sex when we are not ready...that makes a lot of problems...all because the government don't let gang leaders make a really nice organized crime ring...the gangs are tortured and beaten collapses crime makes it worse.
Post 02 Oct 2015, 04:09

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: