flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Sadly life is not a video game...

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
questlima

questlima
life is short embrace it, make love not war look at the bright sight not on the dark sight at lest say ones in a while to your love ones how lucky you are to have them and sometimes ones in a while don't forget to praise the lord by singing at least a hymn Very Happy try to learn FASM as much as possible Very Happy and at least ones in a while hang out with good friends drink beer Very Happy not more than one glass Laughing but don't forget to get drunk Laughing if you follow all this you'll see life is not that bad at all coz life is beautiful Very Happy

Post 30 Aug 2014, 05:07
typedef

typedef
questlima wrote:
life is short embrace it, make love not war look at the bright sight not on the dark sight at lest say ones in a while to your love ones how lucky you are to have them and sometimes ones in a while don't forget to praise the lord by singing at least a hymn Very Happy try to learn FASM as much as possible Very Happy and at least ones in a while hang out with good friends drink beer Very Happy not more than one glass Laughing but don't forget to get drunk Laughing if you follow all this you'll see life is not that bad at all coz life is beautiful Very Happy

From the comfort of your couch you can say that but don't forget that there are other people who don't have that opportunity and may even never have it. So saying do this and that then you'll enjoy life is like being a religious nut...telling people the "right" way to live.

I don't think there's a definitive way to live life...because life is what you make. People's lives are shaped by different circumstances which may or may not be the same as yours hence the difference in the point of view of life.

I think that's one thing we need to recognize as a human race and not try to wipe the "other" group off the face of the earth because they are different from "us".
Post 30 Aug 2014, 07:24
questlima

questlima
typedef wrote:
questlima wrote:

From the comfort of your couch you can say that but don't forget that there are other people who don't have that opportunity and may even never have it. So saying do this and that then you'll enjoy life is like being a religious nut...telling people the "right" way to live.

I don't think there's a definitive way to live life...because life is what you make. People's lives are shaped by different circumstances which may or may not be the same as yours hence the difference in the point of view of life.

I think that's one thing we need to recognize as a human race and not try to wipe the "other" group off the face of the earth because they are different from "us".

agree but this one *they are different from "us".* no no no we all are same
no matter what color, race, religion, sex we all are same born from a mothers womb not animals like cows or cats and when we BLEED the color is same *RED* you have no idea where i come from and where i have been but thank God i am here writing this shit:LOL: no offense, i am just a layman and i have got nothing yes NOTHING, the problem with us / people / humans is we are so ungrateful, selfish, thoughtless never satisfied with what we are / have we just want more, more and more but i can't blame no one coz the maker made us this way but for a good reason if our lives were to be so perfect there will be no meaning to our lives, i wish if we could from this site i mean meet personally than you brothers / sisters will know me where i come from and where i have been anyway my whole point was LIFE IS NOT FARE GET USE TO IT that's what i was trying to say, i am BLESSED to be out here learning FASM / ASM from all you beautiful brothers / sisters out here *some may not agree* but for me its an honor to be out here i am BLESSED to be here with all you great guys.

yes i have my personal ANGER*just to clear the doubt i came from a christian background and i am so shame to be a christian* but i think its not wise to talk about my anger to be honest no mother fuckers wants to talk about my anger they are all pussy, its about the fucking OIL, RACISM and FAMINE that makes this beautiful world look so UGLY to be honest i sometimes just want to run and live in the cave i am thinking about that and if God willing i might in the near future cos we all know that this world is fucked up so bad, no one and nothing is going to change this world as it was meant to be so i go now and learn some FASM this is the only way
that i found out to find my nirvana with my miserable life Crying or Very sad

sorry for my beautiful English its not my native language

Post 30 Aug 2014, 18:23
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
human are totally random, maybe only human blood the only same liquid running inside everybody here on earth.

beautiful brothers and sisters, and they look really ugly when they start to hurt you from back and front.

can an idiot become president of a country?
is this question concludes society hierarchical system will exists forever?
everybody hold a` equal basic rights, but elites hold more rights compare to idiots?
but where is everybody rights when elites rights are placed above basic rights?

the sleep tao works like this,
to seek god is an experience,
to believe god is an experience,
to let or force or ditch god away is an experience,

is it a wisdom to collect experiences inside this fragile memories?
sleep said wisdom is actually forgetfulness, and one is curse to repeat if they gain it in intoxicated eager state of mind.
Post 01 Sep 2014, 19:06
Matrix

Matrix
badc0de02 wrote:
why not just being mad and implent the life is a game go out naked and ignore the pain insult peoole as "asshole" run away get hit by a train stand up and see what you done goti hospital and say there you git hit by a cat and they will ask you if you have a insurance card you say no then they let you slowly die END

You are wrong, you will be taken to fema camp, maybe tortured, then beheaded in front of the campers, and your organs will be sold fresh.
But if you get hit by a train that should be fine, you will probably not get up again.
Post 01 Sep 2014, 19:15
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
badc0de02

badc0de02
this makes me think thanks Laughing
Post 01 Sep 2014, 22:02

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: