Message board for the users of flat assembler.
> Examples and Tutorials > Custom CodeVu + File Dialog/Explorer
For graphics/game programmers and for LL/OS/systems developers who do not have graphics/UI predefined.
* Easy to use
* Classic appearance. 33 high-quality royalty-FREE icons (128x128 and 48x48) + 5 custom fonts
* Pure CPU rasterization and low-level graphics rendering
* View "Future Assembler" code the way it was intended with syntax highlighting: keywords, numbers, text, etc. Improved themes. Dynamic font zoom. Function keys and Ctrl+X
* Designed in XGA/1024x768 resolution
* New optimizations (example: load/save BMP.INC reduced to 1-3 reads/writes)
Download: Click Here
Custom File Dialog
Includes "CodeVu" and 5 related examples:
To enlarge screen shots, click here
Notes: Not for WinAPI/GDI programmers. Not for "flat", narrow-minded, one-dimensional programmers who don't care about evolution. Not supposed to be a replacement for Windows GUI (20+ years and 1,000s of programmers). Not designed to cooperate with existing OS (example: drag+drop).
Portability: Z77 uses very little Windows-specific code at the bottom of WINDOWS.INC, it does everything else using the CPU. Sections of Z77 are X86 portable and will support ARM soon (studying V7 and practicing in GCC on Raspberry PI).
By: Star^2 (StarPower) Software. Language: Future Assembler: Flat+Z77=Future.
Last edited by uart777 on 27 Aug 2013, 03:13; edited 1 time in total
|30 Apr 2013, 10:10||
A couple of requests / suggestions:
|30 Apr 2013, 11:15||
< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Copyright © 1999-2019, Tomasz Grysztar.
Powered by rwasa.