flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > my final destination

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
i cant stop pondering this, it is hurting my mind,
i think i need to write them out, otherwise i will gone crazy,,
i close my eyes, let say i am dead,
i remember all my past, all my incarnation on earth, and everywhere, my conscious as spirit,

like a wake up, i exists, think like how i think right now,

what is my final destination, to cease exists?
but i want to exists, but i dont want to exists,

it doesnt makes sense, but how to exists and not exists at the same moment,
Post 21 Mar 2013, 18:46
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
i feel better now,
i accept, i exists, and i exists forever, and there is nothing i can do about my existence, and non existence.
Post 21 Mar 2013, 19:33
malpolud

malpolud
sleepsleep have you ever got drunk til a black out?

I think you need to go to a bar, meet some strangers and have a couple of vodka shots. Drink until you loose consciousness and even after then. I GUARANTEE the next day your mind will be as clear as mountain spring, and you will have tons of ideas what you would like and should do in your life.

Warning: don't get that drunk too often and don't drink small amounts of alcohol to often. You will become an addict by drinking one small beer per day, but you won't become one by getting seriously drunk once per month. Enjoy! Wink
Post 21 Mar 2013, 20:08
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
HaHaAnonymous

HaHaAnonymous
[ Post removed by author. ]

Last edited by HaHaAnonymous on 28 Feb 2015, 21:22; edited 1 time in total
Post 21 Mar 2013, 20:13
hopcode

hopcode
sleepsleep wrote:
...it doesnt makes sense, but how to exists and not exists at the same moment...
it makes sense... in the same way a glass of water is half-full or half-empty or both Wink
then try the same logic on half-asleep or half-awake or... both
Cheers,

Post 22 Mar 2013, 07:24
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
bitRAKE

bitRAKE
I sometimes wonder about friends who have died... Remembering things they have said, or done. When I truly miss them deeply, I will find myself imagining conversations or activities with them. It can seem quite crazy at times, but it passes. And I am just sad that they are gone.
Post 22 Mar 2013, 07:42
hopcode

hopcode
bitRAKE wrote:
I sometimes wonder about friends who have died... Remembering things they have said, or done. When I truly miss them deeply, I will find myself imagining conversations or activities with them. It can seem quite crazy at times, but it passes. And I am just sad that they are gone.
that's far-out, bitRAKE ! i do it too. i represent in me their gestuality too. i reload it and the whole known perception of them. i can say
i am essentially him (or her) in that few seconds of overjoy.
Very Happy

Post 22 Mar 2013, 10:02
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
malpolud wrote:

no, but i will try your suggestion soon!

HaHaAnonymous wrote:

I used to ask myself questions like:
Am I alive? If yes, then how to prove?

am i alive, what is alive?
i see my actions are if then else, i am not the one control the whole body, actions so on, i witness, but i cant control
am i breathing? how long could i hold my breath before next incarnation?

if we are running some sort of code, where and how to break; and still alive?

idk what deaf guy could hear, but i suspect they hear something else
what blind guy could see, maybe they see nothing, black or gray or fuzzy grain, idk

hopcode wrote:

it makes sense... in the same way a glass of water is half-full or half-empty or both

nice!
Post 22 Mar 2013, 12:22
malpolud

malpolud
sleepsleep wrote:
malpolud wrote:

no, but i will try your suggestion soon!

Cheers!

Drink responsibly! Wink

Post 22 Mar 2013, 19:01
uart777

uart777
sleep: When did you not exist? Never Smile Check out these videos I created years ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LHXOEwq4JI&list=UUWCpJnLw-CiyQdmklnD1mvg&index=5 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo8oXcDnF_0&list=UUWCpJnLw-CiyQdmklnD1mvg

malpoud: Alcohol can produce dramatically different effects/feelings depending on the strain of yeast and its evolution. Try Gallo wine (example: Moscato, Sweet Red). You'll love it, it's the best feeling ever. Be careful not to get too addicted Wink
Post 23 Mar 2013, 19:33
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
one part of my brain said,
there is nothing to worry, if tomorrow will rain or sunny, there is nothing u can do bout it,

another part of my brain,
why nobody seems to really care bout how they gonna evolve, their final destination, who they are, what are they doing now,

it feels bad, to be in the state, i have no idea what is going on, everybody seems to know what they are doing, but my head keep on question why i need to do all these?

why the animal need to suffer, why human need to suffer,

3:30 am, i lost interest in lots of things, idk why i am here, never felt content, eventually i get bored, and they cycle to find new excitement, new idea, continue,
Post 23 Mar 2013, 19:45
malpolud

malpolud
sleepsleep maybe it is a blessing to experience all the things you are talking about? The things that most people don't see / feel. Actually my brain got less concerned about the metaphysical side of life. Some times I long it.
Post 23 Mar 2013, 20:01
hopcode

hopcode
Good morning,Very Happy
if i understand correctly what
malpolud wrote:
maybe it is a blessing to experience all the things you are talking about?
albeit honourable, it is not your duty to preserve humanity from its suffering, or stupidity or emptiness. make it easy, the common problems of everyday are enough for all us. for example, lettin an application run or solving a bug on pointers or addressing Smile
dont worry too much sleepsleep ! die Muskeln locker lassen translated: relax muscles and drop down tension, let it be as it is and then
love,love,love
Cheers,
Very Happy

Post 24 Mar 2013, 06:49
malpolud

malpolud
Well what I meant, was not blessing in the way of suffering being blessed. sleepsleep is definitely a person who sees much more than a regular person, thinks more than a regular person and experiences much more existential doubts. This is a blessing in the world of rat race.
Post 24 Mar 2013, 10:29
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
hopcode wrote:

albeit honourable, it is not your duty to preserve humanity from its suffering, or stupidity or emptiness. make it easy, the common problems of everyday are enough for all us.

how i wish if this brain/conscious could just follow what i prescribe, i even question why i think about all these why, maybe i found a bug or bugs?

because now is the moment of conscious, i am aware of i,
although i couldnt control most of i,

the final destination is a very important topic, because if i will exists eternally, how/what would this i be?

even you go to hell or heaven (assume those ideas exists), but what you gonna do there? fucking all the virgins? and then? and then? and then?

because gaining something means losing other things,

eternally, what would i be?
if closing this eyes mean i am dead now,
now i am dead, what then? this could be a pre-dead situation, then how to move on?

even reaching a state you know everything, you understand what all the buddha, prophets and so on, remember everything what they said, what they experience, and then? (assume you reach highest enlightenment) so?

having desire (a conscious you) mean you will keep on thinking, desire, even stoping/holding desire is kinda desire too.

so what is our final form, final destination?
Post 24 Mar 2013, 12:57
hopcode

hopcode
sleepsleep wrote:
...so what is our final form, final destination?
what one believes it be, that is the final destination. an important role in this belief play all the following items that i am proud to list here, as they are main historical inventions in philosophy:
Quote:
1- power of imagination (as we talked in other thread)
2- power of illusion (as we talked in other thread)
3- power of individuation/distinction (as we talked in other thread)
4- power of binding/associativity (partially discussed about equality and identity)
5- power of computing (computational models/heuristics, never discussed)
6- power of necessary (very partially discussed)
...add here yours own...

Post 24 Mar 2013, 15:55
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
hi hopcode,
because, the idea is, even reaching the highest possible enlightenment, we could still suffer, maybe as long as the conscious i exists.

because of... so, and then, how to move on.
we could try to not think about it, to prevent suffer, but the issue is still there,

eg, the bully system, the cause others to suffer together system, punish reward system, i am master you are slave, i dont believe, i just not gonna get it, back to the sweetest memory, dealing with all the memories,

stoping / holding doesnt mean completion, the issues are still there.
Post 24 Mar 2013, 20:45
hopcode

hopcode
sleepsleep wrote:
...the issues are still there.
this is one more reason philosophers are "philosophers". it is not enough to be a wise person.
one should love (philein-) wisdom (sophia) to be philosopher.

Post 25 Mar 2013, 01:14

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: