Message board for the users of flat assembler.
> Windows > Some question from Delphi to FASM
i write simple delphi programs and now I have some questions. I want make now my codes in fasm
because they are small and fast.
1. I want kill a task named "text.exe" with parameter "/u" for unload.
2. Small example to write in registry this think.
3. Make from more dbs ones.
Example in Delphi, please in Assembler.
a := 'Test';
b := 'bText';
CopyF(a + b + '.txt', 'c:\test.txt'); // I want fusion a and b in one parameter
4. ChangeFileExt(file.txt, '.doc'); in assembler
5. Create directory in the system folder
6. string := ExtractFilename(ParamStr(0)); in assembler
7. random(4000); in assembler
8. sleep(4000); in assembler
9. Get ParamStr(0) and ParamStr(1)
10. Get SystemFolder in string
Thank you for your help.
|15 Jul 2004, 17:04||
For others you must learn WinAPI
|15 Jul 2004, 21:46||
You have to see Fresh standard library - there are a lot of functions you looking for. strlib.asm - for string functions, there is ChangeExt function (formengine.asm file) etc. There is a help file about string library in the package too.
btw: You will feel yourself very familiar with Fresh IDE, because its design and behaviour is very close to Delphi one.
|15 Jul 2004, 22:58||
< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Copyright © 1999-2020, Tomasz Grysztar. Also on GitHub, YouTube, Twitter.
Website powered by rwasa.