flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > UFO, time to forget about god & religion.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
ManOfSteel

ManOfSteel
We come in peace, always.
Post 07 Oct 2010, 11:55
edfed

edfed
i strongly believe that UFO exists, but they never come there, because the universe is really, really huge.
so huge, that even if we can live 1 million year, travel in space, we cannot explore more than 100 solar systems.

the only way given to humanity to communicate with aliens is to make very huge explosions in our foreign space.

like a big banner.

and what i think about religion is well explained in zeitgeist part 1.

mythology comes from early ages of humanity, when people (monkeys) didn't know anything about the science and the universe, they invented legends about the sun, the moon and the stars, leading our ancestors to create religions, around the sun in a first time, and around messies in a second time.

it is effectivelly easy to misunderstand what a talker can speak about when he talked about sun, divine sun, god, messie...

jesus is the sun, horus is the sun, mytra is the sun, everything is around the sun.
and for me, the sun is no more than a fire ball.
maybe the sun itself have a brain, a soul etc, but it is not for us, it is something in another dimension. that we cannot see or feel. and the sun itself cannot see us, we are really to much small and short in time to be the preoccupation of the sun.

then, knowing that we are alone in the space, what can we do?

try to do something with our lives, try to be something else than just 1 human inside humanity. and don't loose our time in religious considerations.

jesus = sun
christ = crux constellation
25 december is the time when sun is near the crux constelation.
it dies for 3 days, and then, rebirth, when spring comes again to open flowers.

i believe zeitgeist speaks about something really true, and is the ultimate explanation about religion.

religion is just a mythologic story about the sun, transformed during the middle ages periods, there were many middle ages in our ancient history.
there will be many other middle ages period in our future.
the next one is predicted to come the 21/12/2012.

ones humanity will stop this fuck** redundant historical sheme, humanity will reach the sky and start to be a really powerfull species in the universe, able to colonise other planets, and maybe, able to create planets.
Post 07 Oct 2010, 12:30
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
today morning i saw 2 flying crafts (early 6:30 am) something +8 GMT

both got 3 lights (stable) plus 1 red (blinking), i don't know what craft is it, but they are traveling at high speed
Post 07 Mar 2011, 01:03
edfed

edfed
I saw a craft as you said one night, it was very impressive to see a sort af flying triangle, but the Red and Green blinking lights indicates it is human technology, then, no reason to say it is aliens.

i think UFO don't exist at all.

i think it is more possible to be some carft from a very rich mecene, something more like Xmens, but closer to the economic reality of our society, then, maybe earned by rothchilds, builderbergs, skull n bones, high sphere of the society..
or maybe some hardware form a guy like me, but with the equipment to build things like that.

remember, everything is possible, and the lack of imagination of officials is the principal reason for the lack of very advanced aircraft in public market.

then, only some isolated or secret organisation car be author of something like this.

just think one second:

IF aliens exist
then IF aliens come here
then IF aliens are detected
then Aliens will enter in official comunication with us, and maybe kill everybody who is guilty of the manipulation

END IF

IF human is animal for aliens
then aliens act axactlly like we act when we do some films in the nature.

maybe aliens are here, but they see us like very primitive animals, studying our comportments, and then, cannot interract with us, because they don't want to influence the result of the expirmentations.

but...

there is a legend about ZONE 51 and nuclear bomb.

some sources says that aliens went exactlly after the first Iroshima bomb, contacted the US government and told them to stoip imediatelly the nulcear bomb experimentations.
but it is bull shit i think, because france, china, US, GB, russia, and a lot of other countries, made a lot of Nuclear tests. and even now, some countries are planing on nuclear technology.
Post 07 Mar 2011, 01:42
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
Quote:

I saw a craft as you said one night, it was very impressive to see a sort af flying triangle, but the Red and Green blinking lights indicates it is human technology, then, no reason to say it is aliens.

yeah, it is something like perhaps triangle, but i couldn't identify it because it just too dark this morning, but the sky is clear, because yesterday night got heavy rain.

i am very sure there is only 1 red lights and other 3 are white or yellowish, (it shouldn't be commercial flight plane because i never saw anything like that....) and the speed is .... just weird.

now i just wish i could get a telescope and scope them tomorrow morning, damn it, i want to know what is that........
Post 07 Mar 2011, 01:49
edfed

edfed
maybe it is drone.

many people saw things like that, especially in suede.

and everytimes, they says it appear, and disapear very fast, with very huge acceleration.

with so huge accelerations, even very hard wood would be compressed, just imagine a human person inside, it become human juice in a fraction of second.

it can be some secret project, tested in real conditions, just to know if official sky gardians can detect them.

if i had the money for, i will do things like that, then it is logical from governments or companies to do that.
Post 07 Mar 2011, 04:15
typedef

typedef
Even if they exist, they are still part of the creation. They are not like from another dimension or whatever (If they at all really do exist).
Post 07 Mar 2011, 21:21
asmhack

asmhack
The correct question is if there is a planet like earth out there ? The fact that we exist is because it just happened, other wise we wouldn't care right now. The numbers are infinite and we are just one unique number among that infinity. We spawned alone, so simple, that's the game, aliens are just another new age faulty hypothesis.
Post 08 Mar 2011, 03:24
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
earthquake 8.9 japan..... ooiittt =)
Post 11 Mar 2011, 11:18
Overflowz

Overflowz
sleepsleep
Dude, don't smoke too much Smile There can be ANYTHING in universe. But people must never forget about god and religion cause it helps them to be different from the beast.
Post 11 Mar 2011, 11:40
edfed

edfed
it is not god and religion that brings us intelligent.

it is a limitation of our interlligence.

god is a part of the brain, the mysterious part of the brain.
and religion is an attempt to make this part a super mega giga entity somewhere in the sky, but it is just in our mind.

there is no god, no life.

just laws of the universe.

and for us, living animals, life is everything, and very misterious.
but of course, we cannot understand how, and why we are there.
but why the sun?
why th galaxies?
why the oxygen atom (referenced N°436425753898798) in my blood.
why the blood, how?

god is the answer. a short cut to the truth.
but the truth is.
the universe is there, and we are there, because it is like that, it is possible, then it is there.

there are atoms, planets, rocks, gazes...
and time.

just enough time to live.
and finish the book. Smile

i am pretty sure indeed, that there are many animals, and maybe plants, that have religions.
but as we don't have the bridge to their culture, we consider them as animals, without interlligence.
but when i see a cat, just looking a door, and open it by touching the handle... it is a proof of intelligence.
when i see every trees giving flowers at the same period, it is interlligenc,e but of course, we emitted theories telling it is automatc, but automatic like what?
like the fact that we go to work every morning, eat at noon, sleep at night.
dress clothes when we are cold, answer to a text or a speak, it is automatic
Post 11 Mar 2011, 12:06
Overflowz

Overflowz
Nobody knows if there are god or not but in bible it says "Believe and don't ask why." Everything has it's own start. But people don't have enough brain for that information "What is the start of everything ?"
IMHO, exists god or not, it's not discussable theme. For me, god exists and will exist till I die.
Also I believe that prophecies, which has been written before Jesus Christ born. There are everything explained what will be done after beast will try to break in our world. Here's link where everything are explained well and quotes from bible too.
http://www.av1611.org/666.html
I'm feeling myself very bad cause people don't believe god Sad
You don't need to think like scientifically, cause you'll never find answer there. Just think like realistic. Why people are trying to do things like this ? and why number "666" ?? In bible it also said that those numbers are beast numbers.
In Greece, when churchmen saw the coming of bioplastic(or what it's called) cards, they said to their government:"Use any numbers, but not 666!" and you know they told ? STERNEST REFUSE. CIA also modified wikipedia's barcode information. I read info last and when saw this time, it was another information. Wake up people! Don't be blind Sad
There are a lot of examples of this. Just read bible and you'll understand everything. Also, I don't believe in catholic religion. Just read orthodox bible and you'll understand everything! Without lies, and without "People charming" (That's lot of religions does.)
Post 11 Mar 2011, 13:07
matefkr

matefkr
you are not serious are you?
Post 12 Mar 2011, 12:23
Overflowz

Overflowz
matefkr
what you mean "not serious"? Did I wrote something "not serious" here ?
Post 12 Mar 2011, 14:15

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: