flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.
 Home   FAQ   Search   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
flat assembler > Heap > Scientists Transmit Thoughts from one Brain to Another

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
edfed

I BELIEVE.

IF so many people wait for a change in the world, it is because eveerybody knows this world and society is a big problem.

majority of people wait for the new society.
nobody knows how to build the new world, but everybody knows the current one have many more devil $$$$$ than love.

where is the "heart" key on the keyboard?

THAT'S ALL.
Post 28 Jan 2009, 06:27
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

edfed wrote:
where is the "heart" key on the keyboard?

<3
Post 28 Jan 2009, 07:35
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
vid
Verbosity in development

Razz
Post 28 Jan 2009, 12:18
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
edfed

<3 looks like a butt or dick & balls!

♥ is not on my keyboard.

Very Happy

Code:

$$$$  $$$$
        $$$$$$$$$$$$$$
        $$$$$$$$$$$$$$
         $$$$$$$$$$$$
          $$$$$$$$$$
            $$$$$$
             $$$$

Last edited by edfed on 28 Jan 2009, 16:52; edited 1 time in total
Post 28 Jan 2009, 16:49
Tomasz Grysztar
Assembly Artist

LAlt + 3 on numeric keypad.
Wink

(I edited my post - I initially wrote that is worked for DOS, but it appears it works in Windows, too)

Last edited by Tomasz Grysztar on 28 Jan 2009, 16:58; edited 2 times in total
Post 28 Jan 2009, 16:51
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
edfed

Tomasz Grysztar wrote:
In DOS: Alt + 3
Wink

heart is hidden, that's why the world goes so wrong.
what about being ashame to love everyone?
Post 28 Jan 2009, 16:54
Borsuc

Cool I didn't know that Very Happy
Post 29 Jan 2009, 19:11
sleepsleep

i found this,

now, is this truth? is that during 2012, Dec 21, our solar system will be exactly the same level with milky way galaxy?

http://www.mondovista.com/expo2002.html

conspiracy..... ? who knows?

perhaps this article just simply too hard for me to swallow... any experts in this area?
http://www.mondovista.com/endtime2x.html
Post 03 Mar 2009, 20:45
Tomasz Grysztar
Assembly Artist

Post 03 Mar 2009, 20:56
Tomasz Grysztar
Assembly Artist

sleepsleep wrote:
perhaps this article just simply too hard for me to swallow... any experts in this area?
http://www.mondovista.com/endtime2x.html

At first look: he has some problems with the terminology. The heliopause is not like an "atmosphere" of solar system. It's Heliosphere that would be called such - the heliopause is just a boundary of it (and still theoretical, as we know not much about what is it really like there - we hope the Voyager Mission that still continues to this day may give us some answers in the future, when the probe finally reaches the boundary of heliosphere).

Anyway, watch that Neil deGrasse (I recommend watching the full program, there's a lot of interesting facts about science). The guy is good and shouldn't be that hard to swallow. Wink And is fun aswell. Wink
Post 03 Mar 2009, 21:12
sleepsleep

Quote:

i downloaded that video that day, just got the chance to watch it today.
Smile according to him, this kinda alignment occurs every year... now, where the evidence?

Quote:

The guy is good and shouldn't be that hard to swallow. And is fun aswell.

yeah, the talk is cool. thanks.
Post 10 Apr 2009, 17:08
revolution

sleepsleep wrote:

Quote:

according to him, this kinda alignment occurs every year... now, where the evidence?

Oh, now you are asking for evidence? I think the proper place to ask for evidence is when someone told you that the world will end (or any other fanciful claim). You can't get evidence to show a negative, that just doesn't make sense.

There are thousands of people making all sorts of nonsense claims. When they say "prove me wrong" just ignore them. That is not the way proper science works. If they make the claim then it is up to them to prove it. Let's say I make a claim that "the moon now has pink unicorns living on the far side". So you say "don't be stupid revolution, that is nonsense". And I say "If you can't prove me then wrong then it must be true!" You see, you can't prove a negative, no matter how hard you try to show there are no pink unicorns on the moon I can always say "well they ran away from under your probes sensors because they are shy", or "you didn't image every square meter so they are in the places that you didn't look", or any number of other counter arguments. And the whole exercise is just a waste of time that would be better spent doing other things.

So when someone tries to tell you the world will end on some future date ask for evidence. And because the claim is particularly extraordinary then the evidence had also be particularly extraordinary because just having some ancient calendar ending a cycle is hardly a strong position to be making bold claims from. Also try to ask how the world will end. At least then you would have something a little more substantial to go on, rather than some vague prediction where you are supposed to guess the details yourself.

So my bet is still open to anyone. If you are so sure the world will end then why not take my bet? If you are right then you have nothing to lose. Put your money where your claim is. If you don't want to take my bet then it is clear that it is all just hot air with no substance behind the claim.

Last edited by revolution on 11 Apr 2009, 09:03; edited 1 time in total
Post 11 Apr 2009, 00:50
Borsuc

revolution, I think he asked where is the proof that this stuff happens every year?

by the way, there's a difference between "X doesn't exist" and "I've got no clue whether X exists or not, for damn sure I've never seen it". Former is claim, and has burden of proof. Razz
Post 11 Apr 2009, 00:54
revolution

Borsuc wrote:
revolution, I think he asked where is the proof that this stuff happens every year?

Yeah, I know. And I think it is not the right place to be asking for evidence-of-the-disproof. The quest for evidence should have been right up there in the first post, asking for evidence-supporting-the-claim. That is what I meant about evidence for the negative.
Post 11 Apr 2009, 01:08
Borsuc

Yeah but the guy in the video said it happens every year. Notice that this doesn't even have anything to do with 2012.
Post 11 Apr 2009, 01:37
bitshifter

The alignment of the earth, the sun and the center of the milky way galaxy.
Will the earths poles trade places?
Will this be the end of days?
Probably not.
I am more worried about what to do when the calander hanging on my door expires, but maybe i am optimistic.
Only time will tell, so sit back and punch some code while you still can.

Post 11 Apr 2009, 16:31
sleepsleep

from what i found, this occurs every 26000 years, not yearly.
but i need proof for the 26k years too.

the idea of putting this topic here is, simply,
"i need your help to gather information."
so each of us can gain, share and learn something.

some of us here could be scientist... serious, i think some of us are.
Post 11 Apr 2009, 18:21
Borsuc

You don't need to be a 'scientist', you need to be an astrologist or something like that... maybe some math formulas which I don't know govern this principle. If I had I would calculate them.
Post 11 Apr 2009, 20:21
revolution

So, since no one here believes strongly enough to take my bet. Then how about we discuss something a little more interesting.

Since we all know the world will NOT end in 2012 then what will be the next popular date of doomsday after the entire 2012 year has passed without anything unusual happening? Is there some sort of list of predicted future dates of Armageddon? Clearly 2012 is now the favoured date since it is coming quite soon, just as 2000 was in it's time, but what is the next day of reckoning that everyone will get all needlessly worried about?

Last edited by revolution on 26 May 2009, 15:18; edited 1 time in total
Post 26 May 2009, 11:57
bitRAKE

Post 26 May 2009, 15:10

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 19, 20, 21  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >

Forum Rules: