flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > what handphone/cellphone you are using now?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
just went to shop, they let me see SAMSUNG E840, seriously, i am consider to take it tomorrow Smile Smile

one ponder me is, i google around but didn't see what operating system it is using.... no mention even on official samsung page, is that samsung using somekinda proprietory system on its handset... i kinda doubt, my best bet is symbian os. if nothing goes wrong, i will take it tomorrow Smile horray horray Razz

-----
after some painful search, i got the little more info
http://developers.samsungmobile.com/Developer/spec/spec_detail.jsp?idx=161

it using midp 2.0 and cldc 1.1, maybe time for me to dig into java.
using arm, but no idea about what os, maybe midp 2.0, but isn't this a runtime?

-----
i bought it already Smile
trying to find ways to reset all things to factory default.
Post 10 Dec 2008, 09:33
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
ok, i just change to another phone
nokia E71 Smile
will have it in 2 days Smile hopefully
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nokia_E71
Post 16 Apr 2009, 09:50
Madis731

Madis731
XpressMusic (the "iPhone-killer") 5800.
Post 16 Apr 2009, 11:26
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
comrade

comrade
I am using an LG Chocolate... I hate the touch buttons on it. They don't work well in cold weather or when you got clothes on. And I frequently end-up pressing them with my cheeks when talking. Worst design ever.

I want to buy a Nokia 8800 like Chev Chelios in Crank,
Post 16 Apr 2009, 14:37
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
Enko

Enko
I have samsung f480 http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_f480-2268.php, it can play *.wmv Videos and mp4 too.

A great phone is: i900
http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_i900_omnia-2422.php
cam: 5mp
disp: 400x240
GPS - wifi
And the price compared with iphone is preaty good.
Post 16 Apr 2009, 16:14
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
he he, reply from my nokia e71, cool, quite a pain task compare to my keyboard
Post 17 Apr 2009, 20:28
kempis

kempis
nokia 1600 Question
he ever fall in water three times or more...
Post 18 Apr 2009, 15:46
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i like the GPS function very much...
the google maps,
the nokia sports tracker.
kinda cool when you can check where you go/drive everday online.
the internet radio (bbc news 24 hours english)

i mean, this kinda device really change lifestyle.
Post 19 Apr 2009, 00:19
Coddy41

Coddy41
I use the alltel samsung hue
This this has good sound and is filled with all kinds of goodies ^_^
only thing I don't like, is the battery time Sad 60 talk mins (normaly 30-46) and
200 use 250 standby

Post 19 Apr 2009, 17:05
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Borsuc

Borsuc
Some Vodafone/Sagem cellphone, don't care it was free as a promotion. It can play music and can use microSD cards, that's all I need (it has more features but frankly I don't care).

Also I steer clear of Nokia. Not because it's bad, but because everyone here gets one. I hate to be in the crowd Laughing
Post 23 Apr 2009, 00:22
pal

pal
sleepsleep, what is the E71 like, it looks nice.
Post 23 Apr 2009, 07:23
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
http://europe.nokia.com/A41146122

mine is black color.
it works nice.
Post 24 Apr 2009, 20:30
DustWolf

DustWolf
SonyEricsson W380i

Pros:
* I like their logo
* It is possible to make calls with it
* Clamshell approach makes the buttons invulnerable to accidental presses and from being ruined from keeping in a pocket
* It has everything you need

Cons:
* It has a bad cam
* It's a SonyEricsson
Post 25 Apr 2009, 18:30
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
abuashraf

abuashraf
I use sony ericsson k 750i
Post 26 Apr 2009, 00:36
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
something bad happened today.
somebody sold me a phone, it was palm treo.

today, after i went to money changer to change some money, an indian guy came and ask me for help. he said, he got accident ask me for help, he then said he got one handset (a palm treo) and he wanna sell it to me. he also shows me his bruise (accident).

so, i took over the palm, and i immediatelly asked him, is this a stolen phone, he said no, it was from his relative who gave him, he said he urgently need some cash now and ask me for help.

i quite doubt him, i asked him 3 times, he claimed it is not a stolen phone. so, i bought that phone from him, without a power adaptor, (i thought i could find that easily anywhere).

now, the problem came.
when i check the phone, i saw lots of contact, and i really doubt now if the guy who sold me this phone is a thief, i don't know, but i got took his pictures before he leaves.

so, i use my skype and try to contact somebody that i don't really know, i just prepend country code 1, coz after some bing on internet, i 80% sure it is United States number.

and the fellow answered, and it is him, the real owner of this phone, i was cheated by that indian guy. i skype with him and i ask him to call me back, i don't know how to help him, but i hope at least, the photograph i took (the seller) could help him.

coz he said their house was broke into and the thiefs stole everything and damages a lots of things.

now, u guys, please advice me, should i bring this palm to police station? or how.. damn, quite frustated, i trust people easily. damn it.
Post 15 Jun 2009, 15:27
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
Absolutely you should give it to the police. I am surprised you even had to ask. If you don't give it to the police then you get yourself into deep trouble for receiving stolen goods. Better to lose a bit if cash than to lose your freedom!
Post 15 Jun 2009, 15:39
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
Quote:

Absolutely you should give it to the police. I am surprised you even had to ask. If you don't give it to the police then you get yourself into deep trouble for receiving stolen goods. Better to lose a bit if cash than to lose your freedom!

no, because my thought is, the police might consider me as thief or accomplice.. i don't want to have that kinda trouble later.

anyway, i went to the police station just now, with the father in law of the phone owner, damn stupid police, they said we need to wait till tomorrow morning because the policeman who handles his report tat day is off already.

so, only tomorrow i go again to police station to provide them details.
Post 15 Jun 2009, 16:47
pal

pal
Try to get a reward for it if you can. Otherwise you have lost a load of money; but you shouldn't keep it as you already contacted the guy.
Post 15 Jun 2009, 17:16
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
Quote:

Try to get a reward for it if you can.

to be frank, i don't even thought about this.
but, i bought that phone, because i wanna help that indian guy, damn he cheated me. fuck him..
(coz he showed me his wound and said he needs urgent cash).. and he swears 3 times, it wasn't stolen phone.

nvm, i handled the phone to the orginal owner already and they thanks me. and i felt really happy right now.

wow... Smile but the risks are, that indian guy might get someone to wallop me, or. the police might treat me as accomplice.

so, i guess that are the risks in order to help someone..
Post 15 Jun 2009, 17:31
Borsuc

Borsuc
I don't know, maybe he bought it from the real thief and was scared like you of police or something which is why he was desperate lol (joking) Laughing
Post 16 Jun 2009, 02:14

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 12, 13, 14  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: