flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

flat assembler > Heap > FASM conference 2007

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
HyperVista

Thank you Feryno! I'll let you know when they arrive. Your copy really saved us. Thanks!

<edit> The disks arrived in the mail today! Thanks Feryno </edit>
Post 11 Sep 2007, 12:51
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Reply with quote
Feryno

Hypervista, nice to read this. I hope they came without any damage. If any of them was damaged I'll send them again.
Post 12 Sep 2007, 07:49
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number Reply with quote
Madis731

Btw, the T-shirt doesn't handle washing very well :S
I had an unfortunate accident with the washing machine. The picture came out cracked Sad ... but the front of the T-shirt is okay Very Happy and that is what counts. I think I won't be using it until the next conference to preserve it well Smile I think the problem is with the (rather) large picture. It doesn't want to allow stretching and bending.

At least we know how to design the next year's T-shirts - I think I might even try some silk-print (or whatever its called in English)...
Post 12 Sep 2007, 13:50
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
MazeGen

Let's make a deal that we will accept each other in stinking T-shirt and we don't need to wash them at all Laughing
Post 12 Sep 2007, 16:10
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
asmfan

Stress-tested T-shirts...) sounds funny.
Post 12 Sep 2007, 16:28
HyperVista

i recommend cold water wash only, turn the shirt inside out before washing and hang dry. maybe we should do tie-dye fasm shirts next year .... or better yet, mandelbrot pattern fasm shirts ....
Post 12 Sep 2007, 20:28
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Reply with quote
vid
Verbosity in development

but surely with smaller picture Wink
Mine cracked next day after we recieved them. But still, they are pretty cool, i think i will preserve it for next time too.
Post 13 Sep 2007, 09:43
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
MazeGen

It took some time, but we are finally publishing Feryno's presentation in a form of article Smile

http://x86asm.net/articles/debugging-in-amd64-64-bit-mode-in-theory

You can discuss this article directly on x86asm.net. You don't need to register on the board in order to post a reply:

http://board.x86asm.net/viewtopic.php?t=11

Let us know how you do like it Wink

Last edited by MazeGen on 21 Nov 2007, 08:23; edited 1 time in total
Post 29 Sep 2007, 14:21
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
edfed

i want a t-shirt
and i want to know where is the conference
in slovakia?
in estonia?
in usa?
on the net?
where?
Post 02 Oct 2007, 09:21
MazeGen

Where we decide to. Can you be more specific?
Post 02 Oct 2007, 10:08
vid
Verbosity in development

Quote:
i want a t-shirt

come meet us next year, and you'll probably get one

Quote:
and i want to know where is the conference

location of NEXT conference is yet to be decided. my personal quess would be bratislava, with me orginizing it :]
Post 02 Oct 2007, 10:37
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
edfed

ho it's far from my place

i live in marseille and i don't have a lot of money
i'll try to hearn € to pay the travel

thanks

(B)
Post 03 Oct 2007, 00:02
MazeGen

Post 26 Nov 2007, 13:02
tom tobias

Thanks MazeGen, for this useful information. I am willing to write a synopsis of my speech, if it would be considered useful, but I have hesitated, until now, because I think such an article would be essentially boring to everyone else, except me. If you prefer to maintain the status quo, that's fine with me, else, if not, then, please ask the appropriate authority to indicate how I may procure a copy of the conference, to use for transcription, editing, modification, and so on...
Smile
Post 26 Nov 2007, 13:32
vid
Verbosity in development

tom: ask don to send you copy of feryno's DVDs.

article should be fine, as long as you try to stay focused on topic and don't overload it with extra information Wink
Post 26 Nov 2007, 13:51
MazeGen

Tom, I'd really appreciate the synopsis. In fact, I haven't asked you yet because I'm busy with building the site... Yeah, the architecture you suggested is really interesting to think about, so it would be valuable!

And yes, please ask HyperVista for the DVD, it should be the simplest way how to obtain it.

EDIT: And please, try it to connect it somehow with x86 architecture, although I know that architecture would be far away from x86...
Post 26 Nov 2007, 14:43
vid
Verbosity in development

Quote:
EDIT: And please, try it to connect it somehow with x86 architecture, although I know that architecture would be far away from x86...

comparing your ideas to x86 in regard of performace, price, memory, space, etc. would work fine Wink
Post 26 Nov 2007, 15:01
tom tobias

I am grateful for your helpful suggestions...I will welcome your comments on the first draft, before it is revised to be submitted for editorial scrutiny prior to posting to your new web site. I will send Don a private message for the dvd. Thanks again....
Post 26 Nov 2007, 19:46
MazeGen

Tom, once your draft is finisehd, you can either submit it here

http://board.x86asm.net/viewforum.php?f=2

or post it to my e-mail and I'll submit it myself.

Looking forward to your article Smile
Post 27 Nov 2007, 13:44
AlexP

Aww... So I guess I won't be able to attend the next year's FASM conference if I'm in the US & underage? .... darn...
Post 15 Apr 2008, 12:53

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: