flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

flat assembler > Feedback > Copying text from source box

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
vid
Verbosity in development

scrolling source box in posts is great idea, but how to copy entire source from there, at once?

using Opera
Post 03 Nov 2006, 09:11
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
rugxulo

Select the text (e.g., left-click and hold it w/ your mouse, drag until bottom of the code box) and either right click on the code box and click Copy or press Ctrl+C. Then, you can open your text editor (e.g., TDE(W) or Notepad) and edit/save/etc.
Post 03 Nov 2006, 09:32
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
vid
Verbosity in development

the code box doesn't scroll for me, when i drag mouse to it's edge... maybe just opera's problem?
Post 03 Nov 2006, 10:28
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
rugxulo

No, I tried it in Opera, so it can't be that. Very Happy

Just drag the mouse cursor towards the edge of the box, it should scroll forward a bit.
Post 03 Nov 2006, 10:55
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
vid
Verbosity in development

with opera 9?
'cause i am using 8 (9 has too much bloat for m to take)

seems i will really have to go with FF. Opera isn't what it used to be...
Post 03 Nov 2006, 12:36
rugxulo

vid, yes, I tried in Opera 9.02 (Win32). If that's too bloated for you (and you don't want Firefox 2 or IE 7), try this:

Quote:

The Off By One Web Browser may be the world's smallest and fastest web browser with full HTML 3.2 support. It is a completely self-contained, stand-alone 1.2 MB application with no dependencies on any other browser or browser component. For Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000 and Windows XP.

Now, with a tabbed browsing interface.
Post 03 Nov 2006, 18:02
MazeGen

HTML 3.2? Many web sites uses HTML 4.0...
Post 05 Nov 2006, 20:52
rugxulo

MazeGen, yes, I know, but hey, it's better than nothing. Wink
Post 05 Nov 2006, 22:03
Reverend

Many web sites even go further and use XHTML, so HTML 4.0 is slowly becoming obsolete. Not to mention older HTML 3.2
Post 05 Nov 2006, 22:09

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: