flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > whats wrong in France?

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
comrade wrote:
Nazis killed the boy because he had long hair and guitar?

yes. what got me personally was that i have long hair too, and i too carry guitar in city 2times a week. And they were calling him "punk", altough he was clear black-metalist (black outfit, black hair, dimmu borgir shirt i think, etc.)
Post 09 Nov 2005, 22:03
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
Quote:
... how could they "own shops and profit while the others were dying"?

in every old book from about 16th century to WW2 every shop belongs to jew. i don't think authors were lying about that. Also I know from people, that in 20s and 30s jews had shops and pubs in every bigger village, and since they were only one they were asking unreasonable prices, which people couldn't afford, so they gave a loan, of course people couldn't pay it so they took their land. I've heard this from everyone who was talking about this era.

Quote:

Further, you are ascribing to all Jews what is essentially a European Jewish issue - which is that living in Christian Europe, they were forbidden from most professions (by law) and so ended up in a few that they were allowed to be in. In the Muslim world, while Jews were also treated similarly, the professions they were permitted were completely different.

not always. For exmaple, if you would read books about habsburg era, you would know that kings used to call jews into country to establish shops, because jewsalways knew how to make money (and thus for kingdom too). In our country word "jew" is sometimes also used as "mean" or "scoorge", and i don't think it is without any reason.

Quote:

Anyway, thank God for European anti-semitism. If it weren't for the pogroms of the late 1800's, my entire family would have been wiped out by Hitler (may his name be erased). As it is, they fled Europe to America and I'm able to live in relative peace.

in our country nobody attacks jew just because they are jews, some (few) people just have some kind of aversion against them. Only exception are nazis of course, but they beat everyone anyway. And most people have already taken idea repeatedly submitted by media, that jews are just calm believers who suffered through WW2.

And it is still true, where is lot of money, you can always can find some Aaron around.

I am not racist, but according to every trustworthy source i have (eg. not massmedia), jews _are_ into money, and i don't like that.

PS: what does "jew" mean? race or religion? in our language this word stays for both.
Post 09 Nov 2005, 22:14
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
ronware

ronware
Again, it's a Christian European issue; my suggestion is to read up on the history of Christian anti-Semitism in Europe. It's a particularly interesting read, if you want to understand the stereotypes you have been hearing. I know a lot of Jews, but I only know one who owns a store.

The word "Jew" is derived from the Hebrew word "Yehudah", which is the correct name for the ancient tribe of "Judah", the biggest of the 12 tribes of Israel. In English, the word "Jew" means a person who is Jewish (Judaism is the religion). There is no such thing as a Jewish race since, as was pointed out before, anyone can become Jewish.

Your "trustworthy sources" are incorrect. I for one am not "into" money, and almost every traditional Jew I know (meaning what is called here "orthodox") is not wealthy at all and many are quite poor. Anyway, it's not important in the grand scheme of things - people will believe what is comfortable for them to believe, despite facts.
Post 09 Nov 2005, 22:22
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Reply with quote
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
you're right about the race, i meant something like people from middle-east region (or wherever origin of jews is). Surely not someone who becomed "jewish" yesterday, but, you know, beard, funky hat, high forehead, bald in the middle of head (not at sides like europeans) you know one when you him. Maybe it's not defined as race, but is surely much easier to ditinguish than for example german from slav, which are different races. this is what i meant with "race"

How many poor jews do you know?
Post 09 Nov 2005, 22:48
ronware

ronware
vid wrote:
i meant something like ... you know, beard, funky hat, high forehead, bald in the middle of head

Europeans don't have beards? They can't wear hats?

I do have a beard, but many (most in the US) don't. The "funky hat" you mean must be the traditional "yarmulke". I do also wear that, but again most here do not wear them in public (because either they are not very religious, or because they are afraid of getting attacked)

Quote:
How many poor jews do you know?

A lot. The majority in my synagogue are poor to lower-middle-class. Some are really poor, and some are middle to upper-middle. There are only a couple that I know are better-off.
Post 09 Nov 2005, 23:01
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Reply with quote
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
i think better word instead of "race" is "nation". like "race" refer to genetics, "nation" refers to social things. And they just are distinguishable. By the way, i searched who controls country's biggest television, and ?world most famous television BBC. Maybe it's closer to meaning of "semit", i don't know.

Now to the evidence:

Our television is called TV Markiza, it's part of CME group, and look at "media inquiry" name here: http://www.cetv-net.com/contacts.asp. I wasn't able to find anything about these people, but judging from name "Jonathan" i can quess something. Anyway, think what can something called "media inquiry" do (in reality, not management theories) for big successful tv company?

and for BBC it's much nicer, wikipedia-BBC http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bbc#Management, and click at CEO (first one) there, and read first sentence about him.

want more?

think: what if all those people who state all those things about jews (i mean what i call jews, not religion but nationality) are true? you must count with this possiblity too. do you think entire german nation is so stupid that it would start hating jews just because some muostchy guy wrote some book against them? the nation was already hating them, and why? was it because of some natural anti-semitism hardcoded to people's brain, or because they had some reason?
Post 09 Nov 2005, 23:22
ronware

ronware
Ok, this has gone past being ludicrous now. Are you saying that no non-Jews are called "Jonathan"? In America it's a very, very common name (esp. as "John", which is the short form of it, as is "Ian", "Johan", etc.). Don't be ridiculous.

As it turns out you are correct; the CEO of the BBC is Jewish. Of course, there are a lot of other board members of the BBC who are *not* Jewish. It is also, apparently, the first time a Jew has been CEO of the BBC. Given the BBC's reporting on Israel is almost entirely anti-Israel, one wonders how that can be if it is under "Jewish control" ???

Think: what if all those people who state all those things about Jews are repeating the same lies they heard from their parents and from their churches? Like I said before, read up on the history of European anti-Semitism - it did not start with Hitler, and even though there are almost no Jews left in Europe (because of him, and the world's apathy) it continues to thrive. THINK ABOUT the fact that there are almost NO Jews in Europe - and especially not in central Europe - and yet the hatred continues to be promulgated. Who benefits from that? Not Jews, that's for sure.

Anyway, I'm done with this thread - I stopped going to the old Win32Asm forum because it had become a putrid refuge of anti-Semites. I was happy that this forum people care more about technical matters than about nurturing irrational and ancient hatreds. I hope that is not changing.
Post 10 Nov 2005, 01:02
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
nobody is hating here Smile at least for sure not because you are jew. OK, i stopped, even though there is more to say. You are taking that thing too serious, if you left forum because of few idiots who mix ideology from real world with this "cyberworld"
Post 10 Nov 2005, 01:35
BXM

BXM
Unless it is proved you're a robot, cyberworld is here.
People create gods, but the opposite can't be verified.
Religions are just dividing people -actually, in two kinds of people my friend: those who have a loaded gun, and those who don't. I just hope noone will evr come here and say "asm is my AK47"

Tom, What is your opinion about the US medias, putin all the time together two words: France and surrender, entering this in minds and repeated by kids till they grow up thus forgetting la Fayette and what he did therefore all the french nation, just because france was not decided to follow an useless war for oil under a reason of massive destruction weapons never found except of course whyskypete and naturally because of Normandy?
I feel in you the scientist who, like Pascal, did believe in some things, mainly mathematics and philosophy. No doubt he'd be a good computer guy nowadays furthermore on Linux. Intelligence says not to fear the dark and fight for your rights, freedom and liberty.

For my last reply in this topic i would like to say, it is not a habit for France to surrender -as US medias claim it loud, as if France should blindly follow useless wars- and we didn't loose 2000 soldiers after the battle, yes you know what battle i am referring to, but we lost many more with La Fayette two centuries ago and after all, there was finally i repeat no whyskypete out there.

You see in this world there are two kinds of people my friend: those who make wars for oil, and those who don't. The attitude of the US medias is simply disgusting. That's quite easy to manipulate public opinion but never say to your wife about the secretary it's sad to be an ass with France and Europe just because war is a solution for some and not others. Actually france had its 9/11 long before the US: it was on the day of Christmas 1994 the GIGN prevented some islamists to throw an airbus on Paris it was proved by all hostages who are still alive. Same goes for a theater in Russia, then Madrid, London, Bali, and even this week in Australia. So just never say to me the word 'religion' we had so many bloody crusades long before US were even created. What a pity.

Again, France was right to say war in Irak would increase terrorism, unfortunately geopolitic is not as simple as a 'format c: /s'. What we all got is a kind of new cancer we all know what will become of us because of the same enemy inside. Ultra-violence towards common enemy -whoever he is including indians- is the only way to harvest violence escalation and nobody wants it. Really. Listen to Chopin instead or something. I lost some friends there.
Post 10 Nov 2005, 02:22
tom tobias

tom tobias
BXM wrote:
...Again, France was right to say war in Irak would increase terrorism, unfortunately geopolitic is not as simple as a 'format c: /s'. What we all got is a kind of new cancer we all know what will become of us because of the same enemy inside. Ultra-violence towards common enemy -whoever he is including indians- is the only way to harvest violence escalation and nobody wants it. Really. Listen to Chopin instead or something. I lost some friends there.

I agree with you. Smile Well written.
With regard to your question re: USA news media, in particular--criticisms of France for arguing (in harmony with Germany, Russia, and China) in opposition to the USA-Britain war against the people of Iraq: the newspapers, television, and cinema industry are all unforunately in unison supporting the USA government, and very few intellectuals speak out against this criminal enterprise, in part because the "enemy", i.e. the people of Iraq, are thought of as "Muslims", (though of course, many are NOT only NOT MUSLIMS, they aren't even religious), and usurpers of "OUR OIL". Yes, the average (poorly educated) citizen here considers oil some kind of god given right accorded to good (god-fearing, i.e. true believers) white folks of USA. True, we have to get it out of the ground, but that ground belongs to us. We control it. We harvest it. We have done so for more than half a century in the middle east. United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia--THAT'S OUR OIL. Now, uppity Iraquis think they can follow Iran in declaring independence from us. Next thing you know, they will be thinking of selling our oil to the Chinese. Horrors. That's why we must protect our investment by sending USA citizens, i.e. MERCENARIES, to fight and kill the "insurgents" i.e. heroes fighting against the invaders. USA demands that oil to run our inefficient automobiles. No oil, economic catastrophe.
What's mine is mine, and whats yours is also mine.
Sorry to say, that this pervasive stupidity is NOT RESTRICTED to terrorism, or financial matters. How did Microsoft become so entrenched? Same shenanigans. In other words, Microsoft became the monopolistic power that it is today, NOT BY VIRTUE OF EXCELLENT ENGINEERING, but based upon IBM's political clout. The principal reason for supporting FASM, in my opinion, is because it represents a repudiation of ignorance, stupidity and blind political power. These are the weapons by which contemporary humans can hope to dominate our modern "neanderthal" opponents: religious believers who are convinced that they know the truth, and everyone else is wrong. We need to deploy our weapons more earnestly. The first step in such an undertaking is to recognize that MOST people have no idea about technology, culture, and for sure, NOT CHOPIN. http://www.shoutcast.com/directory/index.phtml?sgenre=Classical
It is up to us to spread the word. Not the truth. Not the messiah. Not some kind of prophet. Not the ONLY WAY. Just a method. An approach. An attempt to behave RATIONALLY, without prejudice, without blindly obeying orders, without doing something BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE IS DOING IT. Acting rationally, not according to superstition. Behaving like thoughtful, sentient, considerate, kind-hearted mortals, not robots. I guess most members of this forum, given the choice, would prefer to play DOOM, rather than listen to Chopin. Sad
Post 10 Nov 2005, 16:25
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
i would prefer listening to vivaldi Wink

good to see not everyone is hamburger-eating machine in usa
Post 10 Nov 2005, 21:07
Remy Vincent

Remy Vincent
vid wrote:
i would prefer listening to vivaldi Wink...

Please be careful, because talking about CULTRE is a "I am going to suicide" affair, and it's horrible, because the more we talk about culture, the more we want to suicide... The reason is very easy to understand: culture aloud us to think and solve technical problems. For example my marvellous parents used to obliged me to read French books, that's why I am able --after 10 years digesting this culture-- to program in FASM..

May be English books and movies aloud English people to program in FASM much better than I am able to program with digested my French culture... and that's why my suicide could be near!! Confused Confused

Another horrible fact about CULTURE is that the more we learn culture, the more our cells are angry against us because 100% of our cells (blood, skin, reptilian brain part,...) all keep living 100% of their activity inside a rainforest as if we were simple animals... So if we learn too much CULTURE, our cells and our reptilian brain can suddenly decide to play against us!!!!!!!!!!!, for example sending less food to our neurons... that is the tragedy of our human life: learning a lot of CULTURE, then be aloud to program in FASM, and then see our cells and our reptilian brain playing in a horrible way against us.

I don't know if VIVALDI music accelerate this tragic process or if it lower this tragic process.. Obviously VIVALDI tragic process is function of your country, your language, your neighbours, etc... CULTURE is indirectly the reason why we have riots and a lot of problems, the war and problems are not coming from JEWISH groups or from NAZI groups or from communist groups.

I would like to add that I don't need the november french riots to be conscient of this CULTURE problem... ... my own parents have read many many many BOOKS, because they are both teatchers... When I was young there "marvellous" parents, but because of the "TRAGIC CULTURE PROCESS", their cells and their reptilian brain part are now playing agains them,... an I swear that they often act if they were involved in riots affairs: being angry, never being laughing, never freindly, etc. But I remember that 10 years ago they were friendly parents. Unfortunally for aourfamilly, as my parents are not assembler programers, they are not able to understand all this... So I would not be able to explain them anything... pray for assembling programming guys... Confused Sad Crying or Very sad

Post 11 Nov 2005, 01:16
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: