Message board for the users of flat assembler.
> IDE Development > fasmw non-critical (bug?)
hi, i don't know if you all could accept this as bug or not.
it is not critical but since i am currently developing an editor too so i am kinda sensitive with such issue :p
here is the step to produce the error (i am testing against the latest version of fasmw editor)
1. open fasmw.exe
2. type something into it
3. click options > appearance
4. on the combo box, select FONT (which is default)
5. click on Change...
6. if ur font currently is regular, then select bold or if urs is bold, then select regular
7. click CANCEL instead of OK for the font common dialog
8. click OK for the FASMW.exe appearance dialog
9. and you could see the text on ur editor get change (although u select cancel for the font common dialog)
i guess the problem is the LOGFONT struct is being updated instantly when user change in font common dialog
so, maybe provide a backup LOGFONT struct and if choosefont = false then, backup struct is copied to updated struct to preserve default values
u could try such approach on others editor too!
|02 Dec 2004, 10:23||
OK, fixed it. But it's anyway strange that it had to be fixed at all, since Win32 API documentation states that the LOGFONT fields are updated only when user clicks OK.
|12 Dec 2004, 10:21||
well, maybe that is microsoft :p style
|12 Dec 2004, 14:40||
< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Copyright © 1999-2019, Tomasz Grysztar.
Powered by rwasa.