Message board for the users of flat assembler.
> IDE Development > A Windows Console text editor for FASM (in Pascal)
(This is name is chosen to differentiate itself from FASM.exe and FASMW)
Okay, so if I post on the wrong section, please help to move it to somewhere.
This is a text editor in command prompt window that support single-click Compile capability with FASM.exe.
This FASMLITE.exe was written in Pascal language using Free Vision TUI Framework. (source code is included)
1. Output window cannot see error message returned by FASM (I am not sure why), but can notice if the .ASM is compiled successfully.
2. Only the last-opened file in text editor window will be compiled.
3. Do not close the Output.txt window (for compilation status) because the text editor would crash on next Compile (bug to fix...)
4. No syntax - highlighting
5. No find & replace.
6. Cannot set compiler option in the text editor itself.
7. Must put FASMLITE.exe in the same folder as FASM.exe
Please let me know what you think about this. A project for the community.
|24 Jan 2021, 14:58||
I should have renamed the text editor to something else. I didn't know that FASM for DOS has an identical name (FASMLITE.exe)...Whoops.
|25 Jan 2021, 15:45||
< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Copyright © 1999-2020, Tomasz Grysztar. Also on GitHub, YouTube, Twitter.
Website powered by rwasa.