flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

flat assembler > Heap > Qi Gong

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qigong
Wikipedia QiGong wrote:
Qigong (/ˈtʃiːˈɡɒŋ/),[1] qi gong, chi kung, or chi gung (simplified Chinese: 气功; traditional Chinese: 氣功; pinyin: qìgōng; Wade–Giles: chi gong; literally: "Life Energy Cultivation") is a holistic system of coordinated body posture and movement, breathing, and meditation used for the purposes of health, spirituality, and martial arts training.[2] With roots in Chinese medicine, philosophy, and martial arts, qigong is traditionally viewed as a practice to cultivate and balance qi (chi), translated as "life energy".[3]

This might be the real deal,

Is like when you stir the pot of water with your arm, you do it very slowly but eventually you could create a flow in harmony,

You could do it rashly or in a very tough way, rough way, and all the water bursts out and you got less water than before,

And it seems to me that, we could generate such a flow in our body, slowly, i felt something yesterday when i tried it,

Spin clockwise,
Post 08 Oct 2018, 07:23
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

1. First you need to find a way to measure the "life energy".
  2. And then you can begin to study it to see if various actions will alter its "flow".
  3. And after that you then measure whether the altered flows are beneficial or not.
Approach it with a scientific eye and see how far you get. Otherwise it is just guesswork.
Post 08 Oct 2018, 09:22
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
yes sir,

1. i have no idea what is Qi, or the life energy, and i always wonder, how come this thing could last for century and nobody could explain them in plain word, without any mystic, just do this and you see this, input > process -> output thing, worse would be we attributed the wrong thing with wrong name,

so i will use scientific approach to re-discover this Qi thing, i heard a friend said, some QiGong master offering class that cost around USD 2,500 to beginner, well, maybe i should steal their secret instead of attending the high privileges class,

2. the flow is vague, i can't feel the flow yet, and i have no idea what exactly i should feel or expect, and i will try to control it, as long as i could control most likely i could feel it by directly blood or whatever Qi to my palm or etc that could be measured,

3. i spin the Qi or idk what is that in my belly clockwise, yea, yesterday, i always felt some blockage below the rib, somehow it passed through last night after i started doing this clockwise Qi in my mind, trying to create some sort of flow, these all probably my imagination, but as you said, i should approach this with scientific eye,

thanks revolution sir,

btw, i just thought of a really realistic measurement,

if one could direct the Qi, or blood etc to his penis, then most likely this thing is real deal,

i mean, in 10 seconds, and you got something stiff, just sitting static, or standing, like car from 0 to hero,
Post 08 Oct 2018, 10:21
revolution

So you are saying that the "life energy" is just normal blood?
Post 08 Oct 2018, 11:12
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

revolution wrote:
So you are saying that the "life energy" is just normal blood?

at my current stage of understanding, and don't want to sound too extraordinary like power from different realm or etc dark matter stuffs,

i would bet it as blood,

the way to manipulate or control the blood, as if you create flow in a still water, and all these through mind and body position, and body movement,

the free device to measure concentration of blood would be our own little brother, the master surely able to direct some blood to there in 10 seconds at most,

the logic is, if you shake the container, the water inside will get the movement too,

and if we apply this to our own body, if you shake your body, the liquid blood inside will have some sort of force to move out of normal flow,

now beside blood, we got gas, trapped gas, it could means gas, since the word 气 relates more on gas, air, breath, etc,

it could be a skill to control the trapped gas for our own benefits? provided that we know where is the best place to direct those gas to,

since the whole thing start from the moment we breath, it could means how to direct each and every breath into our body and release them out as nature requires,
Post 08 Oct 2018, 11:21
revolution

If it is just blood, then there is a lot of scientific literature that already exists. The circulatory system has been deeply studied. You can start by reading the work that has already been done. No sense is reinventing the wheel here. Maybe your local library can help.
Post 08 Oct 2018, 11:35
ProMiNick

Wrong way...
Qi is not blood. It is information exchange protocol.
By varying states of body or mind you could find switches of such protocol.

After exploring such switches you could interact reality as running selfcreated computer program.

Enchant russian analog to Qi is "АzЪ" - start, subject of action, point of view, youself, filter, encryption key, abstraction, projection, ancestor, root, ...
Post 08 Oct 2018, 12:41
sleepsleep

okay, information exchange protocol, is there anyway to verify or check on this protocol?

how to find the switches and on off therm?
Post 08 Oct 2018, 13:40
ProMiNick

how to find? - I like this way:
Simplest example - 1. feel - 2. remember - 3. reproduce - 4. create new feel
Shortly close your eyes and deep breath - remember smthng positive in your past - remember how to feel it.
Close your eyes again and reproduce feeling without remembering event relative to it.
Practice on different kind of feels.
Than close your eyes and try to imagine feel that you never get and how your organism will react on it.

Next example - Feel filtration.
when you stop your breath shortly your feelengs are switched off (temperature, pain, ... other with practice).

Pain from fire is periodical - if you combine feel filtration moments and fire pain amplitude moments - you could suffer from fire without pain.

Example 3: testing mode - sadness state. It is very easy to get in it without reason, stay in it for long time without reason and out of it. Try to become sad continuosly for 20 minut and out to normal state after that.

Some other mistical states it is just combination of feel filtration and new feel creation, and ability to on/off state and ability to freeze state changing.
Post 08 Oct 2018, 14:53
sleepsleep

now, this is cool,
i will try them, recreate those signals,

i can't seem to recreate images in my mind eye exactly like what i saw a moment ago, maybe i need some upgrade,
Post 08 Oct 2018, 15:26

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: