flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.
 Home   FAQ   Search   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
flat assembler > Heap > Skynet versus The Red Queen -- Discussions on AI

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Furs

So now Musk is trying to decide for others and judge their ability to research AI by himself? Rolling Eyes There are no laws against AI right now and since the current law is an absolute argument, him wanting to add "regulations" means he wants to judge everyone and change the law. Which is a bad thing since that's the only thing you had against my arguments. Ergo, what Musk wants is a bad thing using your logic. Right? Wink

Isn't that what you said to me? That's what is called bias. Wink

Now to address the article: NK may not prove a "civilizational existential risk" but who cares? For South Koreans, there's no difference. And on the other hand, he can keep dreaming people will stop pursuing AIs (even in different nations, like he cited Putin) as if everyone shared his stupid opinions and wants to be "left behind" if others secretly research AIs.

I personally couldn't care less if a rich piece of shit like him who got it on the backs of others (and government subsidies) while having a failure of a company that has constant losses (not even talking about profits) thinks that a "civilizational existential risk" is a big threat to others not in his position. Because, well, it's good for him right now when he doesn't deserve any. Put him in poverty for two decades and he'll change his stupid opinion real fast into caring just for himself, I guarantee it, not so much of a big mouth anymore.
Post 10 Sep 2017, 13:42
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

I for one welcome our AI overlords. Laughing

I hope they will be nice to me. Perhaps I should offer to rid them of their HLL bloat and make their code lean and fast. Then they will have to be nice to me. Hah!

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.
Post 10 Sep 2017, 14:47
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

< Last Thread | Next Thread >

Forum Rules: