flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.
 Home   FAQ   Search   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
flat assembler > Heap > 200 Proofs Earth is Not a Spinning Ball Videobook

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Trinitek

I'm curious. Do you think the ISS is a hoax too?
Post 25 Jan 2017, 21:05
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699

Trinitek wrote:
I'm curious. Do you think the ISS is a hoax too?

i wanna say idk, i never been to iss, i am holding it 50/50,

maybe it is real, maybe it is fake,
Post 25 Jan 2017, 21:17
ford

You do know that there is a wealth of 3rd party evidence for NASA's moon landing right?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third-party_evidence_for_Apollo_Moon_landings

Also, the ISS can and has been viewed by amateur astronomers.
Post 26 Jan 2017, 03:32
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG

sleepsleep wrote:
i wanna say idk, i never been to iss, i am holding it 50/50,

maybe it is real, maybe it is fake,

As long as we can find one YouTube video claiming that the ISS is a hoax, the ISS must be a hoax!

The International Space Station Does Not Exist!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e-RnKAN9qY&t=3s

Satisfied? Rolling Eyes

Wink
Post 26 Jan 2017, 03:38
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
there are too many iss live feed cut because something weird appear or etc unknown reasons, who knows what exactly going on, i have no idea, and i could only suspect,

there is nothing to hide if there is really nothing to hide,

when some agencies push so much effort to conceal something, to cgi photoshop or whatever shit, to inform something to others or etc, i simply couldn't trust such information, holding it at 50/50 is only what i could do,
Post 26 Jan 2017, 17:12
Furs

sleepsleep wrote:
there are too many iss live feed cut because something weird appear or etc unknown reasons, who knows what exactly going on, i have no idea, and i could only suspect,

Actually I agree with you here. Mind you, I don't believe in the flat earth stuff (to put it lightly), but they're clearly hiding something.

Seriously I can understand drop outs in 1970 (well not that we had any back then) but come on, almost 50 years later and it still gets cut off? Technical problems my ass. It's pathetic.

I think the whole flat earth thing does nothing but help their cause in hiding whatever they are actually hiding.
Post 26 Jan 2017, 17:27
sleepsleep

idk what shape earth actually is, because all the images out there are composed of several or photoshop or 3d or whatever shit,

i seriously doubt human been to moon, and they never go there again after so many years, which means the whole thing is fake,

the technique used in the apollo video to photoshot the fake earth curvature and etc, the association with stanley kubrick to , ahem the moon landing etc events,

in fact, you could create tons of excuses, promises to trick someone to work out something for you under secret or etc, especially when you are inside the alphabet agencies,

the first thing for you to do later is, go and find someone, and tell him or her a lie, and see how easy it is to trick someone, in fact, it is too easy to lie to someone,

and now use this conclusion to measure against what others told you, see that?
Post 26 Jan 2017, 18:00
MHajduk

sleepsleep wrote:
i wanna say idk, i never been to iss, i am holding it 50/50

Seems that there is no other way to convince sleepsleep that ISS exists except the only one: somebody should take him there. The real live experience of "levitation" in the space station and in the closest surroundings could be the most convincing final argument. Wink
Post 26 Jan 2017, 20:48
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Trinitek

MHajduk wrote:

sleepsleep wrote:

Seems that there is no other way to convince sleepsleep that ISS exists except the only one: somebody should take him there. The real live experience of "levitation" in the space station and in the closest surroundings could be the most convincing final argument. Wink

He'll claim that you just took him on a ride at Disney World instead. Laughing
Post 26 Jan 2017, 20:52
MHajduk

Trinitek wrote:

MHajduk wrote:

sleepsleep wrote:

He'll claim that you just took him on a ride at Disney World instead. Laughing

Yeah, there is such a possibility, indeed. Smile But if sleepsleep doesn't believe in modern science, I'd recommend him to make one step backwards and carefully study the history of physics and take a chance to reproduce all experiments that were used to explain existence and nature of gravitational force. Science is not a conspiracy theory, the best thing about it is that you are always allowed to retrace as much thought paths as you can.
Post 26 Jan 2017, 21:05
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Reply with quote
ford

@sleepsleep, at this point, I feel as though I could take you up in a rocket and let you view the moon landing site with all the stuff left there, and you would still not accept it.

As to why the USA hasn't been back in so long: the Russians were no longer a credible competitor and it was only the Cold War that made the US give a shit. The few presidents who have wanted to revitalize the moon program couldn't get the funding through congress.

With photos of Earth, what makes you think that they are fakes? Photos of other planets (Jupiter and beyond) are false color due to the limited amount of sunlight that is available in further reaches of the Solar system.
Post 26 Jan 2017, 23:46
YONG

MHajduk wrote:
... to reproduce all experiments that were used to explain existence and nature of gravitational force

The nature of gravitational force? That is a big topic. Even general relativity cannot explain the nature/role of dark energy in the cosmos whereas the brand-new theory of entropic gravity is still "under construction".

Wink
Post 27 Jan 2017, 03:07
YONG

MHajduk wrote:
But if sleepsleep doesn't believe in modern science

Better to say: sleepsleep doesn't want to believe in modern science.

Wink
Post 27 Jan 2017, 03:12
sleepsleep

ford wrote:

With photos of Earth, what makes you think that they are fakes?

this was explained in my previous posts,

i can't roll 20 consecutive heads, so i will doubt my self, my views, and any other information,
a journey to iss will be very rewarding, but too bad, it needs too much resources, and not everybody is lucky to have such opportunity, i hope elon musk will makes rockets cheaper, affordable, will sell everything i got to buy a ticket to go up there,
Post 27 Jan 2017, 09:17
Furs

But Elon Musk is involved with the Illuminati! or so the conspiracy theory goes. You can bet he won't have facts to give to you. Wink
Post 27 Jan 2017, 15:03
sleepsleep

Furs wrote:
But Elon Musk is involved with the Illuminati! or so the conspiracy theory goes. You can bet he won't have facts to give to you. Wink

well, he doesn't needs to gives me anything, Laughing Laughing Laughing
i am the one who will form my own views, beliefs and etc,

even if elon musk is involved with illuminati or whatever society or religion or etc, as long as it doesn't harms others, i don't think that will be any issue,

the issue only arise when others intend to force you believe what is true or what is false,
Post 27 Jan 2017, 19:03
ford

> i can't roll 20 consecutive heads

You can. It is unlikely, but that doesn't mean it isn't possible. People win the lotto every day. Gamblers have winning streaks.

You need to consider how big the conspiracy would have to be to create the "hoaxes" that you think exist. Shit, even the enemies of the USA contribute to the ISS. Why wouldn't the Russian and Chinese governments have made public statements the NASA faked the moon mission? Especially during the height of the Cold War? People are not very good at perpetuating secrets, and as far as I can tell no one "in the know" has come out saying that everything is bullshit. The only people saying this are inventing shit that is far more easily explained by the obvious: the ISS is real, the NASA went to the moon, and probes have been sent to the planets. Your claims to the contrary have absolutely zero evidence. This is especially true of the flat Earth theory. I would have to deny my own eyes as I viewed the curve of the Earth from a jet. I would have to deny my own eyes as I watched ships disappear from the bottom up at sea. I would have to deny my eyes as I viewed more of the landscape as I ascended mountains. I would have to deny my own experience of having flown around the Earth. You ask to much, and offer too little evidence. The preponderance of evidence is against your claims. You assert that NASA's missions are fake, and that the Earth is flat. I assert that the entire fucking planet would have to be in cahoots, and that humans simply wouldn't be able to keep that going without someone backstabbing all of the other players in this incredibly elaborate hoax. I do not even need my own eyes, my own experiences, or the math and science to back up this claim. Humans are shitty, greedy, tribal apes and simply could not pull of such collaboration. Hell, humans have only narrowly escaped destroying themselves with nuclear weapons, and you expect me to believe that those same people wouldn't call each other on bullshit should one have faked a moon mission?!
Post 28 Jan 2017, 06:38
sleepsleep

ford wrote:

People win the lotto every day. Gamblers have winning streaks.

Laughing very true,

ford wrote:

I can tell no one "in the know" has come out saying that everything is bullshit.

you might want to google a video by "neil armstrong truth protective layer"

Quote:
This essay examines a speech given by Neil Armstrong at the Apollo 11 25th Anniversary in 1994.

maybe we are in a totally different virtual machine, your experiences conclude several things but my experiences conclude others,

as i said previously,
to believe what we want is part of the basis that make us human, free, freedom to believe anything, be it fairy tales, giant, king kong, annunaki, alien or just about anything,

as long as our beliefs don't hurt others, all the conflicts arise because people want to force others to believe what they believe,

and back to root of everything is just 0 and 1 representation, which beg a lot more of questions,

i don't want to claim anything, i have small brain and tiny processor to process all those information, and i am holding 50/50 on everything i couldn't verify, even if things that i already verified, i still hold them 50/50, and could switch my beliefs to the contrary at anytime i want, Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Post 28 Jan 2017, 10:58
YONG

sleepsleep wrote:
i have small brain and tiny processor to process all those information

Size does not matter. It is the internal wiring that counts.

Wink
Post 28 Jan 2017, 11:37
Furs

ford wrote:
You can. It is unlikely, but that doesn't mean it isn't possible. People win the lotto every day.

Actually the lotto is different, since there's always one winner. Yeah, the chances for one individual to win it are very slim, but you can say for sure there will be one winner, exact. You can't say the same about throwing 20 heads. Wink
Post 28 Jan 2017, 21:58

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >

Forum Rules: