flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.
 Home   FAQ   Search   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
flat assembler > Feedback > Request. Block Users

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
m3ntal

Request. Block Users
I'm requesting the ability for us to block users.

I want to block sleep and John forever or leave this community and build my own (Universal Assembler). I prefer to concentrate on programming and not get involved in their emotional drama/nonesense.

Last edited by m3ntal on 16 Jan 2015, 15:55; edited 3 times in total
Post 14 Jan 2015, 12:33
JohnFound

Simply don't read them. As simple as that. Smile

P.S. Wrong forum, btw. It should be in "Feedback".
Post 14 Jan 2015, 12:50
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

For this to work you would also have to stop making new accounts. And then you would have stop those you seek to block from making accounts. And the whole thing is probably impossible to do with such fine granularity with the current BB code anyway. So on a technical level I don't think doing this would work in the way you want it to.

Perhaps there is another way?
Post 14 Jan 2015, 13:14
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
l_inc

revolution
The other and the correct way is to allow to select users whose posts one doesn't wanna see. These posts will disappear for the requestor, but not the requestor's posts for others.

Post 14 Jan 2015, 15:26
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
hi m3ntal,
maybe somehow my words, ideas, thoughts hurt people without i am aware, i say sorry to you,

i promise i never reply in thread started by you except this one, because somehow i need to inform you, and please don't leave this community.
Post 14 Jan 2015, 16:00
bubach

I request a 'thumbs up' button on posts, so I could press it multiple times on sleepsleep's restrained and mature answer. Smile
Post 14 Jan 2015, 16:20
baldr

m3ntal,

Are you using contemporary browser? If it supports userscripts, I can make one for you that will hide posts matching some criterion.
Post 14 Jan 2015, 19:45
Walter

No need to waste time adding a feature for lowlifes. Just BAN m3ntal and all derivate accounts with the same IP. His threats to leave the community are never carried out and his arrogance only continues to grow.
Post 14 Jan 2015, 22:29
m3ntal

sleep. Now, you pretend to be friendly to my face after talking sh@t about me behind closed doors for the last 2 years. Your apology is fake. You're like a paparazzi who annoys and provokes the Hell out of people until they attack you. Then you act like the innocent victim.

Walter. Thanks for the encouragement.

Post 15 Jan 2015, 02:23
edfed

here is a place for expression freedom, anybody here can tell you that, you can say what you want. you can avoid to read what you want, enjoy the fact you are in a community of passionated people instead of seeking tiny divergences between you and us. Smile happy new year
Post 15 Jan 2015, 08:44
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699

m3ntal wrote:
sleep. Now, you pretend to be friendly to my face after talking sh@t about me behind closed doors for the last 2 years. Your apology is fake. You're like a paparazzi who annoys and provokes the Hell out of people until they attack you. Then you act like the innocent victim.

Walter. Thanks for the encouragement.

talking shit behind closed door? LOL
how come you are so sure when I can't recall at any time I talking shit about u?
please quote me,

my apology is real and sincere, except to religious shit,

in fact, several days ago before u launch attACK, I was thinking bout sending you some money to fund ur project after you posted in menuet section.
Post 15 Jan 2015, 11:30
typedef

bubach wrote:
I request a 'thumbs up' button on posts, so I could press it multiple times on sleepsleep's restrained and mature answer. Smile

No!!
This would force revolution to migrate to a JavaScript free forum
Post 16 Jan 2015, 00:41
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

typedef wrote:

Non-sequitur. How is that related to JS?
Post 16 Jan 2015, 00:46
bubach

Actually, posting "+1" is just fine too, even if such a function would not require any Javascript.

Where is this unpleasantness coming from? In what way have sleepsleep and/or JohnFound allegedly offended m3ntal? A thread about religon?
Post 16 Jan 2015, 01:26
typedef

revolution wrote:

typedef wrote:

Non-sequitur. How is that related to JS?

Because posting a command to a web server just to increment a number and then re downloading the whole web page to reflect that small change is stupid and waste of time.

To reduce bandwidth usage and time waste, we use JavaScript to make the request so the only response we get is something like "OK" or "Error".

As we all know you don't like JavaScript (which is ironic because this site has JS) and so hence my conclusion that you'd migrate to Africa and live in a mud hut.
Post 16 Jan 2015, 04:59
m3ntal

edfed. I felt they were restricting my artistic freedom and ability to explain myself visually while accusing me of being intolerant.

My perception is that sleep does/did everything in his power to make people hate me in the Heap forum which is invisible to the public. It only caused me to hate people like him even more. He sees me in a negative way and that's how I interpret him. Just my view. I dont expect anyone else to accept it.

sleep. Quotes? On phone. Too many. You rarely use my name but its obvious that you're referring to me, "He's just this, he's just that, worthless speck of dust... bah". I accept your apology if you are sincere. You can have your $, ill never work for you.

Time to do something different. I will build ASM communities!.

Post 16 Jan 2015, 06:07
JohnFound

m3ntal, you are paranoid! I really feel sorry for you! Calm down! I personally, don't want to steal your code. In fact, I don't like your code and IMO, it is not assembler at all, but HLL, implemented using FASM macro language. So, your code is useless for me and my projects at all. Also, I don't like your user interface design and your paintings as well. Sorry to say that, but it is a matter of taste, not personal attitude.

P.S. Also, notice "Heap" forum is not hidden. It is visible for all visitors of the message board.
Post 16 Jan 2015, 07:20
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number Reply with quote
sleepsleep

m3ntal wrote:

My perception is that sleep does/did everything in his power to make people hate me in the Heap forum which is invisible to the public.

i see no logical or illogical reason to cause people hate you, when what i promote in heap is truth, humanity and justice.

m3ntal wrote:

sleep. Quotes? On phone. Too many.

i need to state the fact here, i never call you and i never private message you,

m3ntal wrote:

but its obvious that you're referring to me

this is nonsense, absolute nonsense,
since you claim it is obvious, so obvious, then please quote my words to prove it,
you will see you could never quote me, because i never did shit like that.

so the whole fiasco is because you perceive i am writing about you, when the fact is,
afaik, afai am aware, i never write about you,
Post 16 Jan 2015, 11:16
badc0de02

Creating a new assembler? xD go ahead
without a opensource assembler like flatassembler youre not having the knowledge like now
i will see your "Universal Assembler" perhaps its a fully copy of flatassembler (rofl)
and in what will you write this assembler maybe flatassembler roflll

Quote:
[X] HaHa/N*Killer/badcode: Sorry, nothing personal, just can't handle the hate, jealousy (caused by sleep) and intolerance

Post 16 Jan 2015, 11:53
m3ntal

sleep

Quote:
i never call you

I'm on a phone (4.3" screen) , as Ive always been, so its hard to read/quote/reply.

[quote]please quote my words to prove it[/b] I will, give me a moment...

Post 16 Jan 2015, 13:21

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >

Forum Rules: