flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

flat assembler > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 199, 200, 201, 202, 203, 204  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

I guess the moral here it don't trust third parties with your private stuff. If you upload it to the internet it isn't private, someone else has it also.
Post 04 May 2019, 16:51
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
guignol

Ukrainians have sunytsia and polunytsia, the former being smaller. Berries.
Post 05 May 2019, 05:16
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
I have lots of ideas right now inside my mind, but I kinda lack the presentable words and I find it nearly impossible to share these using words?

Controllable vs Uncontrollable
Post 05 May 2019, 11:45
Ali.Z

controllable:
maskable interrupt.

uncontrollable:
non-maskable interrupt.

Post 05 May 2019, 13:04
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
what is maskable, and what is interrupt?
Post 05 May 2019, 17:00
sleepsleep

Hubble Legacy Field Zoom-Out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99uWHUQ-dC0

We are nothing, simply nothing...
Post 05 May 2019, 19:55
sleepsleep

Could one clone the exact "relationship / feeling" when he cares animals, to another human?

We are adding so much unnecessary into relationship, changes preceed everything, anything that trying to hold or remain unchanged is obviously swimming against torrent.

We will die if without oxygen, then we keep on breathing so that we could stay alive, eventually we will stop breathing, but known ending don't stop and halt us from proceeding into that ending.

This is kinda strange, we keep on playing a sure lose game, Laughing and it is fair?

Eventually all the skin will drags and falls, vision getting blurred, motion getting stalled,

Instant death to the ants, or torture them for a period of 90 years?
Post 05 May 2019, 21:48
Ali.Z

some of the stuff they mentioned are basically true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwHib5wYEj8

Post 06 May 2019, 00:22
sleepsleep

Quantum Physics Debunks Materialism
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4C5pq7W5yRM

Are we alive and dead at the same time? Right now? Laughing
Post 06 May 2019, 11:18
sleepsleep

What cause expectation?
Look à
We got 0 and 1, input process output,

Expectation seem like a conscious that playing around these.

How do you program expectation?

If then else only set what to choose based on input, but what cause a program to prefer input less is true or false?

If expectation is derived, is our expectation toward something derived too?

We could use a random generator to tell us what we should prefer, expect, but such expectations are not based on logic or reasons.

And this shit is happening inside is and we have no idea where it from.
Post 06 May 2019, 22:44
sleepsleep

We overlooked one very important word,

The objective of all, the destination, the expectation,

Balance

This is the keyword.
Post 07 May 2019, 18:10
sleepsleep

Does anyone know what kind of youtube title to listen to something that make you feel like moving, transporting, even if you are just sitting on chair.
Post 10 May 2019, 11:01
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

Do you mean sounds/music that affect your balance sensing?

I guess some really loud sounds could cause the inner ear to create false signals. But I'd also guess that such loudness would likely make you deaf in the process, or even kill you. So I don't suggest you try.

Otherwise, buy one of those "massage" chairs. They're pretty useless IMO, but some people think they are worthwhile.
Post 10 May 2019, 11:12
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

Ya, I mean subtle voices or sounds that could affect balancing, does such things exist?

revolution wrote:

I guess some really loud sounds could cause the inner ear to create false signals.

Could we use subtle sounds or etc to induce false signals?
Post 10 May 2019, 11:35
sleepsleep

just want to share these videos, insighful? maybe? ego? maybe? as long as information / bs spreading, i guess, enjoy,

https://www.youtube.com/user/apha0102/videos
Post 10 May 2019, 11:46
sleepsleep

I guess something important from her messages, be yourself, be real, be logical?,
Post 10 May 2019, 11:52
sleepsleep

Guess I am judgemental, since opinions sort of self forming, there are like undefined preferences inside us that ready to unleash upon given chances to judge.

Is it balance to be judgemental? We could see that judgemental is actually the first process that cause the subsequence actions to roll in.

Judgemental defined as forming of opinions. it could goes very subtle, without your knowing, like this girl is pretty, this whatever you insert here is awesome, etc.

If judgemental is first process, it means, without judgemental, you can't proceed into next whatever processes, so by nature of balance, judgemental is prerequisite.

Even the idea to seek balance itself is judgemental,

Electric Universe, Saturn is the Binary Star: Ancient Gods Are Planets, Wal Thornhill
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWHxemRe478
Post 10 May 2019, 19:08
sleepsleep

Was having a dream, taking a shuttle, this thing is like globe round shape, floating 4 or 5 meters away from ground, Earth is litt up blue, full moon in dream,

Shuttle seems owned by Tomasz, and we got another person inside shuttle,
Post 11 May 2019, 01:10
sleepsleep

Woke up from dream,

A new realization, it still backs to changes, eg, building a house,

You can't have rooms, bathrooms, dining room, car porch, furnitures, and etc before you actually go and sight a land for your house, checking what others developer offering right now and etc,

We surely could imagine as if we are going to own a house, but how far motivated are us going to walkthrough that experiences?

Is like imagine you are eating a nice chicken chopped when you have nothing inside your mouth. I don't say this imagination thing is impossible, since we could have lots of interesting processing in us during dream, it just how many people could direct their mind to such in wake up mode? We can't even choose what dreams we want to feel, Laughing

Let say one intended to sweep broken glass pieces, but you can't have this experience before something glasses get broken. Do you see that?

So one must wait before something glasses get broken, the keyword is wait, your changes only come after some changes initiated, proceeded, then cause your changes whether intended or not, to execute.

Distress, hopeless, and etc more negative perceived feelings, these are all our judgemental output during the waiting period. There are more positive perceived feelings too eg, you are going to claimed the 10 millions lottery prize later at 10pm at KL HQ office.

Perhaps I should say, waiting equal buffering, this makes more sense.

Even death is buffering into another changes.
Post 11 May 2019, 22:28
sleepsleep

4 people inside car, including driver, me,
1 Indian male, 2 Indian female, 1 old age auntie, another 1 maybe some 30 plus lady,
Requested me to drive them to one location,
Upon reached or during the journey, that 30 lady want me to stop, to check car boot case and take our something from her bag, ya a sharpie knife.

Around 10cm to 15cm knife,

She turned around and said, take out your money,

I feel down scrolled back then I stand up, insisting to disagree, she waved the knife towards me, I use my left hand to catch and hold that knife, damn, I could feel the cut, it so real.

Able to snatched that knife, I grabbed it and point to her,

She ran away, not sure what happened with the old age and the Indian male.
Post 14 May 2019, 16:49

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 199, 200, 201, 202, 203, 204  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: