flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

flat assembler > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 157, 158, 159, 160, 161  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
i want to build one website and apps that allow people to connect, and create a better world, a world full of caring human,
Post 01 Oct 2018, 13:03
Furs

sleepsleep wrote:
i want to build one website and apps that allow people to connect, and create a better world, a world full of caring human,
Now you only need a time machine to go back before Facebook was a thing.
Post 01 Oct 2018, 13:36
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
facebook is a mess, at least, right now, people are flowing out from facebook everyday,
Post 01 Oct 2018, 13:38
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

Furs wrote:
sleepsleep wrote:
The problem with that connection is that Facebook doesn't create a better world. Many studies have shown that people feel worse off with the use FB.

Get out into the real world. Live a little. Forget about all this online crap about what your "friends" were eating for dinner yesterday. Instead meet people in real life. Have a private conversation about whatever. Don't post it all over FB.
Post 01 Oct 2018, 13:47
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Furs

revolution wrote:
Furs wrote:
sleepsleep wrote:
The problem with that connection is that Facebook doesn't create a better world. Many studies have shown that people feel worse off with the use FB.

Get out into the real world. Live a little. Forget about all this online crap about what your "friends" were eating for dinner yesterday. Instead meet people in real life. Have a private conversation about whatever. Don't post it all over FB.
Yes, that's exactly what I meant. My post was sarcastic. Wink

"connecting people" equating "better world" is nonsense because it was proven that way, since we already have it.

I always laugh when people have 1000+ "friends" and truly think they are their "friends". How can someone be your friend when you don't even know their name, or even basic behavior and opinions? Even 100 "friends" is on the high end.

Ever tried to just say out their name? Try it on 100 people and see how long it takes. And that's just their name. What about their personality, and other stuff that defines them?

Last edited by Furs on 01 Oct 2018, 13:52; edited 1 time in total
Post 01 Oct 2018, 13:51
sleepsleep

my idea is to encourage them to dine together, not virtually, but physically,
Post 01 Oct 2018, 13:51
sleepsleep

sleepsleep wrote:
listening to man search for meaning audio book while on my way to northern,

it brought me few new ideas,..

part of the audiobook mentioned about, sufferings,

suffering is to the pov of author, the reason that created those high quality poet, novel, ideas, realization and etc,

human created gas chamber, and human are the one who got strolled into gas chamber,

i believe the potential one would harm others due to they are commanded to do so is greater than the potential one would harm others without any command,

it gave some sort of idea, the person death is not directly under my responsible, i was commanded to switch on the gas chamber only, or i was commanded to lead them into gas chamber,

it is not my fault,

i only did a tiny part that would cause him/her dying,

that kind of mentality,
Post 01 Oct 2018, 16:42
sleepsleep

sleepsleep wrote:
my idea is to encourage them to dine together, not virtually, but physically,

my idea is also, to sell information that haven't yet been created, and people could put monies into output that not yet know but will be created as we progress,

Idea
Post 01 Oct 2018, 16:45
DimonSoft

sleepsleep wrote:
my idea is also, to sell information that haven't yet been created, and people could put monies into output that not yet know but will be created as we progress,

Idea

Hey! My pseudo-random numbers are better than yours! Smile
Post 01 Oct 2018, 19:49
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

morning friends, just woke up,

have a new realization,

you see people doing stunt all the while, from start till end, be it magic show, a software, a cooking session, singing session, etc,

the point is actually able to perform it, from start till end,

we should develop a habit from small matter, settle them from start till end, i am sort of having issue to finish things, but with this realization, i hope i could gain more start to finish habit,

this is an important habit to cultivate, no doubt,
Post 01 Oct 2018, 21:10
sleepsleep

https://krebsonsecurity.com/2018/10/voice-phishing-scams-are-getting-more-clever/

Fraudsters can use a variety of open-source and free tools to fake or “spoof” the number displayed as the caller ID, lending legitimacy to phone phishing schemes. Often, just sprinkling in a little foreknowledge of the target’s personal details — SSNs, dates of birth, addresses and other information that can be purchased for a nominal fee from any one of several underground sites that sell such data — adds enough detail to the call to make it seem legitimate.

what is the name of this open source software,
Post 01 Oct 2018, 22:07
sleepsleep

fastai v1 for PyTorch: Fast and accurate neural nets using modern best practices
http://www.fast.ai/2018/10/02/fastai-ai/

Quote:

Today fast.ai is releasing v1 of a new free open source library for deep learning, called fastai. The library sits on top of PyTorch v1 (released today in preview), and provides a single consistent API to the most important deep learning applications and data types. fast.ai’s recent research breakthroughs are embedded in the software, resulting in significantly improved accuracy and speed over other deep learning libraries, whilst requiring dramatically less code.
Post 02 Oct 2018, 20:04
sleepsleep

Startups I Want to Fund
https://startupandrew.com/posts/startups-i-want-to-fund/

lots of ideas what new startup could be,

maybe he will get interested with my new facebook startup Laughing
Post 03 Oct 2018, 09:37
sleepsleep

while doing a grab drive, i chart with my rider,

some how the topic is,

does intelligence requires feeling?

we chat about artificial intelligence, and some how we stuck there,

so what is your view on this?

i would say intelligence doesn't need feeling, in fact feeling is the factor that most likely to create a wrong judgement,

now, this is important because, as we discussed at this very moment, our simulation might run under AI, and probably that rider is sent by system to seek my opinion, Laughing
Post 05 Oct 2018, 23:43
sleepsleep

something about emotions,

why we have emotions? and what exactly on why we feel so angry? so tearful when watching some love movies or etc drama,

why the ego, and so on,

the instant emotion swift that could be identified as, insane, or ill-logic, instead of a cool mind,

and how is it to control your mind to stay cool, and have intelligent responds to surrounding and changes that coming to you?

is like the clock is ticking and pushing you into a conclusion, a must respond situation instead of you walk away,
Post 06 Oct 2018, 07:04
sleepsleep

just went to hospital to visit an old friend, yup, he got difficulties in breathing, and i saw some other patients as well,

and it seems that, such is life,

when we got no blueprint, we got to reverse engineering everything to repair ourselves, damn it,

i saw sick people in emergency area, cause there is no enough bed to cater them in ward, my friend was fetched by ambulance early morning 1:30 AM, well, he is still in emergency area under supervision of nurses and doctors,

i hope everybody could live long life, quality life, a no sickness life, but i guess i could only hope these in dream,

it just a matter of time, eventually, everybody will get warded, Laughing damn it, no blueprint, damn it,
Post 06 Oct 2018, 12:05
sleepsleep

reflecting the whole hospital episode yesterday,

a trip to hospital could actually refine our choice on anger, jealousy, fame, power, and probably a lot of things,

yet things are so irresistible, and probably there are human who is addicted to anger, Laughing maybe,

and it feels probably good to vent off every time to anyone,

and still,

there are sufferings, face by human, in every level of life,

be it mental sufferings, or physical sufferings, both are equally devastating, to the person involved and people around them,

some several ten thousands years and we keep on looping, introducing new sufferings, preserving old sufferings, wtf with all these, Laughing

people keep on copy and paste the religion teaching that obviously don't solve any problems we concerned, keep on parroting as if it is the only cure for human mankind, wtf.ing wrong with them,
Post 07 Oct 2018, 03:29
sleepsleep

guys, this is simply too hilarious, you all gonna watch this, Laughing

https://www.reddit.com/r/scriptedasiangifs/comments/9m25of/warm_milk/

i keep on chuckling, Laughing
Post 07 Oct 2018, 12:13
sleepsleep

i thought of something weird just now,

random changes, what it means by having a dice and roll a particular number,

what kind of signification of such result,

there are people who use random to predict or get some sort of command what the nature, system, or god intended them to perform,

is there any logical explanation to such belief, Smile idk, maybe,
Post 07 Oct 2018, 16:08
sleepsleep

Voyager 2 probe may be on the edge of interstellar space
https://www.engadget.com/2018/10/07/voyager-2-probe-may-be-on-the-edge-of-interstellar-space/

Quote:
NASA's Voyager 2 probe may be close to joining its sibling and entering interstellar space. The vessel has been detecting a five percent increase in cosmic rays since late August, suggesting that it's close to crossing the heliopause (the edge of the solar wind bubble, aka the heliosphere) and entering the interstellar realm. Voyager 1 saw similar increases in May 2012, so its fellow spacecraft may be in for a repeat.

so far away from us,

just at this very moment, we are seating, or sleeping, or whatever you are doing right now,

the probe is dashing at full speed into unknown space, become the first man made object to travel so far,

this whole space thing is too mind boggling,

and the height from iss to earth, like you jump from there to, the redbull thingy last time, is crazy, don't know what happen to him now,

this whole life thing is weird,
Post 08 Oct 2018, 17:49

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 157, 158, 159, 160, 161  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: