flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

flat assembler > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 146, 147, 148, 149  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
everyday encountering,
there are a lot to learn if we try to reflect,

how we change and how the situation changed our responses,

how others make mistakes and how we make mistakes,
how we could perform a far better responses,
how we treat the damages done to us,
how we treat the damages we did to others,

we can claim anything and everything, others can claim anything and everything too,

how the blame games started,

we could see, inferior input causes inferior output,
the cause of bad output is bad input and bad process, nail them up and we could fix a lot of bad output,
Post 27 Jul 2018, 20:00
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
i saw an alien in my dream this early morning, wow,
alien but human in disguised, he revealed to me his real eyes,

but i dont find it scary at that moment, which is kinda weird, because i actually afraid of snakes, those reptiles, etc,
Post 29 Jul 2018, 05:51
Furs

sleepsleep wrote:
i saw an alien in my dream this early morning, wow,
alien but human in disguised, he revealed to me his real eyes,

but i dont find it scary at that moment, which is kinda weird, because i actually afraid of snakes, those reptiles, etc,
If it was disguised as human how do you know it was an alien?
Post 29 Jul 2018, 17:00
sleepsleep

he shows me his alien eyes, you know, those big one, like in cinema and movies,
Post 30 Jul 2018, 01:07
sleepsleep

the most urgent and important thing,
having machine learning that capable to diagnose illness, and suggest solutions to illnesses,

this should be the first priority,

if we promote the caring everybody concept, nobody would be left behind, pull our resources to priority, and next staying in space, moon, Mars and etc beyond earth,

anti aging should be next on priority too,

how come they build bombs and etc destructive weapons?

any destructive behavior is insane, the life is too precious,

we must spread the visions, groom the youngsters to solve human problems,
Post 30 Jul 2018, 14:32
sleepsleep

the medical wrist band should be the next common thing, you could use it to call, gps, sending body vital stats, remote diagnose, remind you when to rest, when to drink, maybe ecg headband too,
Post 30 Jul 2018, 14:41
sleepsleep

why we are conscious, we know we are,
is a mystery that so close to us, embedded onto us,

the thought that i if just so mysterious, consider that we evolve from baby, kid, teen, young man, pre adult, adult, uncle, grandpa, etc,

the time is so scarce, and we got no solution yet,
but people keep on busy with nonsense stuffs, Laughing
Post 30 Jul 2018, 14:57
moveax41h

That OS course looks pretty sweet, thanks.
Post 30 Jul 2018, 20:20
sleepsleep

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/cross-check/do-our-questions-create-the-world/

do our questions create the world,

woke up with a dream, Tuesday,
Post 30 Jul 2018, 20:26
sleepsleep

moveax41h wrote:
That OS course looks pretty sweet, thanks.

enjoy, try this, https://news.ycombinator.com
Post 30 Jul 2018, 20:28
sleepsleep

i seriously don't think people really believe, they gonna die one day,
Post 30 Jul 2018, 22:33
sleepsleep

input -> process -> output,

guess this is the best model for most efficient system,

so in a enterprise working environment, we might need to separate and identify the whole processes into above structure in order to measure output and achieve target,

which mean, internal enterprise system is a must, the flow of job from superiors to staffs must be very clear, tasks must be written instead of verbal, and must be reviewed from time to time, issues must be communicated while trying to complete the tasks, and sense of completion must be given to staffs, sugar and cocaine based idea, lmao,

a local enterprise workbook, carebook, targetbook, hitbook, jobbook, bossbook instead of facebook,
Post 31 Jul 2018, 01:00
sleepsleep

i went to the hospital because i got a little bit high blood pressure,

then i saw suffering, lots of suffering, all kinds of illnesses, sickness, accident, blood and so on,

then i ask myself, what actually is my part, what actually i suppose to do to end this suffering,

i suppose only science and advance in medical could end our suffering as a human,

i am fucking scare, my chest a little bit pain, i don't want to fucking die yet, i want to solve these suffering, maybe through ai in medical diagnosis,

you see, there is no point if we enjoying our life while we could see others are suffering,. no much point,

the 42 is to help others and thus help us to end our own suffering,

then i asked myself, what is the cause of suffering, you see, the reason of suffering in my encountering is, facing unknown,

example you could see so many patients in hospital, they are waiting for diagnostic, and the reason of suffering is due to their conscious have no idea about what is happening inside them, what cause them to become so tired, so lethargic, what cause them to not able to move, not having appetite to eat, having difficulties to breath and etc,

is like when you got no idea why you behave in certain way, your body react in certain way, and you couldn't reason why things happened in certain way,
Post 01 Aug 2018, 01:55
DimonSoft

There’re drugs that make one lose the feel of pain but that doesn’t prevent one from having diseases. And death is inevitable. Either one dies in an accident (gets hit by a car, train, plane, falls from the roof, etc.) or one dies because his/her body becomes too worn out and once stops being healthy enough to live.

We’re all just collections of particles that gathered to be one’s body. Pure coincidence.
Post 01 Aug 2018, 09:29
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

i would hope that science could invent our body spare parts soon, because there is no reason why one should suffered, a tiny one might probably serve some lesson, but to chime on earth without sight, hearing, etc, is kinda not cool
Post 01 Aug 2018, 12:35
DimonSoft

Which arises the question of limited living resources. If people do not die the population grows. Meanwhile viruses die and survive, and replicate themselves thus being subject to natural selection. Stronger ones having mutations that allow them to survive with human medicine are going to hit people that don’t die and thus don’t take advantage of useful mutations. And people start to die.

No, seriously, it’s better to treat yourself as just a funny combination of cells that gathered by coincidence.
Post 01 Aug 2018, 15:12
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Furs

DimonSoft wrote:
Which arises the question of limited living resources. If people do not die the population grows.
Simple solution: the "immortality license" (to be legal) requires that you don't have any offspring, or at the very least, you let the government decide if/when you are allowed to do that (and if you break it, they can simply revoke your license, immortality will need constant maintenance for sure, if not then you end up neutered or whatever, remember it's a choice to become immortal, nobody is forced to and probably will cost a lot of money).

In other words: let people choose what they want, children or immortality.

DimonSoft wrote:
Meanwhile viruses die and survive, and replicate themselves thus being subject to natural selection. Stronger ones having mutations that allow them to survive with human medicine are going to hit people that don’t die and thus don’t take advantage of useful mutations. And people start to die.
But that's not any worse. If you are at a stage where a mutated virus ends up killing you because your body is weak against it, you're long past the time where you would've died already without it.

And in so many years, I imagine we'll have some nano machines we can inject in our blood and able to kill viruses or the like... unless we go extinct but then immortality is worthless Wink
Post 01 Aug 2018, 20:03
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

With immortality we don't evolve. We stagnate in our current form. Other creatures will overtake us and make us subservient. Also the climate changes (yes it will, no matter how hard we try to stop it, with ice ages and whatnot) and our ability to survive without evolving becomes more and more unlikely.
Post 01 Aug 2018, 21:59
sleepsleep

idk why you said with immortality, we don't evolve, what is the meaning of evolve here?
and what you mean by our current form?
Post 02 Aug 2018, 00:39
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

sleepsleep wrote:
idk why you said with immortality, we don't evolve, what is the meaning of evolve here?
and what you mean by our current form?
Once you are born you can't evolve from that point on, your DNA is fixed in its current form. You can't grow an extra finger, or a larger brain, or stronger muscles, or whatever might be needed to survive in the future environment. Imagine if all of our Neanderthal ancestors were still alive today. How do you think they would fare in our modern world? Looking after your great^10000 grandparents would be a large burden.
Post 02 Aug 2018, 00:45

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 146, 147, 148, 149  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: