flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

flat assembler > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 133, 134, 135 ... 159, 160, 161  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Furs



Joined: 04 Mar 2016
Posts: 1263
Well tbh, even in your example, who said that there isn't a creator which made our creator? Just acknowledging that there's a creator (or recursively all the way down) doesn't necessarily mean you know anything about it/them, though.
Post 31 Mar 2018, 14:39
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 7631
Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
there is a stay lake, then someone got itchy hand, throw a stone towards that lake, ripples formed and keep on expanding,

who and what causes that ripples? is it the stone, the someone who throw the stone, the idea that caused that someone to throw the stone, or this is how the lake reacted to incoming or outgoing energy?

there are too many changes that resulted today and this moment, and 50% truth is only possible if all these could be playback, and the whole truth is impossible to seek, which conclude anything which try to offer truth, is only marketing, threat, promises, offers, because whole truth and anything but whole truth is impossible, not even their god or anyone god could provide whole truth.

since the whole truth is impossible, it left us only with partial truth, and since what we believe ultimately decide our actions, and believe or not believe is like a matter of split of a second of free will, we choose what we want under lots of influences around us,

maybe a better question would be,
could we accept the answer that there are actually no provable answer to our questions?

so with above conclusion, we knew for sure, anything, any religions that claimed, they got the whole truth, or only their version of words are truth, are actureally lies,

whole truth might be, there is no whole truth, and this is the whole truth,
Post 31 Mar 2018, 18:18
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source


Joined: 24 Aug 2004
Posts: 16057
Location: 112 Ocean Avenue, Amityville
sleepsleep wrote:
could we accept the answer that there are actually no provable answer to our questions?
Read up about the work of Cantor. This has been explored before. Also read up about undecidability.
Post 31 Mar 2018, 22:05
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source


Joined: 24 Aug 2004
Posts: 16057
Location: 112 Ocean Avenue, Amityville
Furs wrote:
Well tbh, even in your example, who said that there isn't a creator which made our creator? Just acknowledging that there's a creator (or recursively all the way down) doesn't necessarily mean you know anything about it/them, though.
Actually my argument was meant to say that invoking a creator also necessarily invokes the next level creator. Else why only stop at one level of creator? Thus the conclusion is supposed to be: don't invoke any creator unless you have evidence to support it. We should stop at the point where the evidence stops, which means currently we stop at the big-bang (or whatever is one's favourite theory) which is based upon actual evidence. And going any further simply because "it must be right" is actually wrong IMO. But that doesn't mean the big-bang is correct, just that it is based upon evidence and is testable, and thus at least the approach is valid.
Post 01 Apr 2018, 12:40
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Furs



Joined: 04 Mar 2016
Posts: 1263
revolution wrote:
Actually my argument was meant to say that invoking a creator also necessarily invokes the next level creator. Else why only stop at one level of creator? Thus the conclusion is supposed to be: don't invoke any creator unless you have evidence to support it. We should stop at the point where the evidence stops, which means currently we stop at the big-bang (or whatever is one's favourite theory) which is based upon actual evidence. And going any further simply because "it must be right" is actually wrong IMO. But that doesn't mean the big-bang is correct, just that it is based upon evidence and is testable, and thus at least the approach is valid.
I think you misunderstood the concepts here. One could just as well say, why stop at the Big Bang? Clearly there's more Big Bangs out there which concluded into this one.

If someone says that the world is designed because of reasons (whatever) and that there's likely to be a creator, it doesn't necessarily mean there's another creator. I mean, you don't know anything about the world the supposed creator lives in. Maybe it "always" existed simply because there is no time in the world it lives in -- so there's no such thing as "before" or "after", just "always".

Your argument only makes sense against something like "we exist, therefore there must be a creator which made us", because yeah in this case, someone also must have made that creator. But nobody actually used that here.

But for something like "I think we live in the Matrix, because of <insert reason here based on the world you live in>" it makes no sense to assume there MUST be a creator who made the creator of the Matrix.

Your reason for believing there's a creator or that we are in the Matrix in this case is due to your experience/thinking about this world. But you don't know anything about the outside world, so why would you automatically assume that there must be another creator for that one as well??? Makes no sense at all.

I'm not saying there is NOT a creator for that one, just that it is "unknown", even if you try to piece things together (not factual knowledge). Totally unknown.


As an example of "not factual" knowledge where you can still "believe" that you are in the Matrix or that you are created: suppose someone comes and does miracles and tells you about the Matrix, then disappears. You have no actual proof, but you know what you saw, and so you likely believe it. It's not an absolute proof, but it's good enough for pondering. (it could have been an elaborate prank)
Post 01 Apr 2018, 15:25
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 7631
Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
i hope the word design doesn't get interpreted out of context,
design simply means design, not natural random formed,

the word design doesn't says anything about the designer, it means only design,

eg. people who coded asm or application, most have no idea about the internal of microprocessor, the current that draws by each instruction, the execution timing and etc,
basically, design is possible even if not by creator of microprocessor,

the existence of our reality is possible without having a or more creator,

you could stalk up Lego into anything without having idea about how those Lego are created, and surely those who play and design stuff using Lego are not creator of Lego.

if one insist to know who the designer, the answer is unknown,

another way to see the big picture,

ever wonder the mechanical clock, those with second and minute hour needle,

now you tell me, where the second needle origin from?

the changes that cause the current changes, and most likely, the future changes are the one that cause last changes, the whole thing is a cycle and we could be the one who created ourselves,
Post 02 Apr 2018, 01:43
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 7631
Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
most people, those silly one, will use all kinds of insults and threatens to dissuade you from shattering their belief system, instead of understand why and how you came into an idea,

then another perspective would be, why we need to bother bout other people belief?
then apparently some beliefs system are dangerous and akin to cancer viruses, they will spread and turn people into mass herd of idiots, when people are disallowed from questioning and they will be killed for disagreement,

the idea that questioning something equal to disrespect been ingrained into their minds since young age, when they are too afraid to ask and query, they forcefully demanded others to stay away from that forbidden topics and ideas,

the solution is probably available in next generation, let them die and take away their stupidity all together,

i got to find ways to live longer to witness these, damn it
Post 02 Apr 2018, 10:13
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 7631
Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
the main concern, how to extend life span, anti aging, having a healthy body for hundred years,

anything that not aligning to above goals, should be skipped and dumped, imo,
Post 02 Apr 2018, 13:11
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source


Joined: 24 Aug 2004
Posts: 16057
Location: 112 Ocean Avenue, Amityville
Some of the most useful discoveries are made when looking for something else. So if you eliminate all other pursuits except those directly related to one goal then you might miss out on the serendipitous discovery of something that furthers your goal.
Post 02 Apr 2018, 13:42
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 7631
Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
ya, agree with you revolution, everything should get balance,

found a nice quote https://tripinsurancestore.com/4/on-the-shortness-of-life.pdf
Quote:
In guarding their fortune men are often closefisted, yet, when it comes to the matter of wasting time, in the case of the one thing in which it is right to be miserly, they show themselves most prodigal. And so I should like to lay hold upon someone from the company of older men and say: “I see that you have reached the farthest limit of human life, you are pressing hard upon your hundredth year, or are even beyond it; come now, recall your life and make a reckoning. Consider how much of your time was taken up with a moneylender, how much with a mistress, how much with a patron, how much with a client, how much in wrangling with your wife, how much in punishing your slaves, how much in rushing about the city on social duties. Add the diseases which we have caused by our own acts, add, too, the time that has lain idle and unused; you will see that you have fewer years to your credit than you count.
Post 02 Apr 2018, 13:47
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 7631
Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
words to ponder,

Quote:
Believe me, it takes a great man and one who has risen far above
human weaknesses not to allow any of his time to be filched from him, and it follows that the life of such a man is very long because he has devoted wholly to himself whatever time he has had. None of it lay neglected and idle; none of it was under the control of another, for, guarding it most grudgingly, he found nothing that was worthy to be taken in exchange for his time. And so that man had time enough, but those who have been robbed of much of their life by the public, have necessarily had too little of it.
Post 02 Apr 2018, 14:07
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 7631
Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
i got a few dreams today,

one of it is fixing this world, or this matrix, with another human, can't remember who is it,

the story goes by me and another human is trying to fix all the conflicts on earth, by in the end, we failed,

then i told him/her to let the default loop run as before, because changes cause more changes, and we can't cope with the changes introduced by us both,

the default loop might be what we called as how nature works by it self, the default random algorithm,
Post 05 Apr 2018, 13:06
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 7631
Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
i was thinking bout this,

if let say you watch a movie in a chamber, then suddenly everything around you goes silent, the movie still playing,

your first suspect would be something wrong with the movie player,

but why you hardly suspect something wrong with your ears?

It shows that, we actually hold lots of assumptions in our daily functioning,
Post 07 Apr 2018, 14:18
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 7631
Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
existence of multiple language on earth,

a designed or all just natural process?

a totally different language, almost all changes are modified, the meaning inside each sound, why?

if everything is from one, one ancestor, then clearly some issues caused a rewrite to whatever that people already knew,

why we need sound, sight, to understand something? and to think? like playing audio inside our mind before they are type out?

even the moment you are reading this, the minds is producing the sounds of each word,

something doesn't makes sense,

there is a barrier here that prevent beyond words
Post 07 Apr 2018, 19:54
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 7631
Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
woke up after having weird dream, hmmmm,

maybe i really underestimate the power of language, because the whole consciousness exists because of language,

without language, probably there would be no transferring of meaning, probably mean, we dont exists if we are without language,

does language control how you think? absolutely,

i discovered a great question last night, or this early morning,

is it your desire that causes language and all those words start to flow around your mind?

or

those words are the real cause for almost all of your desire?
Post 08 Apr 2018, 05:48
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 7631
Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
the meaning of biweekly,

Quote:

a periodical that appears every two weeks or twice a week

so it means 2 times in a week, or
one time in 2 weeks?
Post 08 Apr 2018, 16:54
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Furs



Joined: 04 Mar 2016
Posts: 1263
sleepsleep wrote:
the meaning of biweekly,

Quote:

a periodical that appears every two weeks or twice a week

so it means 2 times in a week, or
one time in 2 weeks?
One of the most dangerous double-meaning words because it cannot be disambiguated from context. Wink
Post 08 Apr 2018, 19:19
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source


Joined: 24 Aug 2004
Posts: 16057
Location: 112 Ocean Avenue, Amityville
sleepsleep wrote:
so [biweekly] means 2 times in a week, or one time in 2 weeks?
Yes.
Post 08 Apr 2018, 22:21
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 7631
Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
2x1 is same as 1x2? Laughing

in another side of the world,
"We Understand The Chinese Government Has Halted Purchases Of US Treasuries": SGH
Israel Launched Deadly Airstrike Against Syrian Airbase: Russia
Israel Strikes Hamas In Gaza As Border Protests Turn Into Guerilla Warfare
Turkish Lira Tumbles To Record Low After Erdogan Promise To "Rescue Investors From High Rates"
Israel Told US Officials About Plans To Strike Syrian Air Base
"Toxic Assets": Ruble Crashes, Russian Stocks Plunge Most In 4 Years After US Sanctions

we are still here, and we gonna make positive changes to create a better world,

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-04-08/richest-1-will-own-two-thirds-global-wealth-2030-report-finds
The Richest 1% Will Own Two-Thirds Of Global Wealth By 2030, Report Finds
Post 09 Apr 2018, 18:18
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 7631
Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
something really wrong with the sun and sky, it is shining too bright, or is too bright for a 8 am sun light,
Post 10 Apr 2018, 00:02
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:
Post new topic Reply to topic

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 133, 134, 135 ... 159, 160, 161  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules:
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Copyright © 1999-2018, Tomasz Grysztar.

Powered by rwasa.