flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

flat assembler > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 132, 133, 134 ... 144, 145, 146  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
there is one great link i wanna show you all,

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1176117/pg1

the pictures are cool and spreading positive energy, hope you guys enjoy,
Post 19 Mar 2018, 18:14
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
Post 20 Mar 2018, 01:09
sleepsleep

here the story for today,

i fetch 3 Korean girls from usm penang to Starbucks,
during the journey, they chat in Korean language, and i have near zero idea about what they are chatting about, except a few words, common one,

bia ne, oppa,
other than that, i don't think i understand what is going on, Laughing

i think such situation is kinda impressive and unique, you feel like you are invisible,

is like you are hearing cats meow or dogs barking, near zero idea,

the question would be, how to improve such situation, maybe i should learn some Korean and Japanese basic communication,
Post 21 Mar 2018, 17:50
Furs

sleepsleep wrote:
this might be the thing

https://sdtimes.com/os/lg-launches-open-source-version-webos/
webOS Open Source Edition Overview
http://webosose.org/discover/webos-ose-overview/
Pretty cool, but does the world really need another open source OS?

sleepsleep wrote:
the question would be, how to improve such situation, maybe i should learn some Korean and Japanese basic communication,
2 options:

1) Force everyone to use English (by law or not)
2) Hope Google Translator (or whatever else) becomes advanced enough to do real-time good quality translation

Well, that is, if the "situation" must have an universal solution, not a personal one (like learning a language in your case).
Post 21 Mar 2018, 20:13
sleepsleep

we don't actually have lots of time for everything,

but we spend it like we have infinite amount of time,
Post 25 Mar 2018, 14:44
sleepsleep

there are suffering, it happened in human, animal and lots of other livings, earth,

the entertainment industries have successfully program our mind and numb our senses up to the level we could hardly feel sympathy and empathy when we see, hear, or view such suffering.

we are numbed,
Post 26 Mar 2018, 17:52
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

sleepsleep wrote:
we are numbed,
You might be. I'm not so sure about "we". Question

Last edited by revolution on 27 Mar 2018, 08:40; edited 1 time in total
Post 26 Mar 2018, 22:46
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

very true, i am numbed, revolution isn't, Smile
Post 27 Mar 2018, 03:31
revolution

Perhaps you were intending the nosist sense of we? Smile
Post 27 Mar 2018, 08:46
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

limited, unlimited

this concept is very interesting,

assume unlimited is how default should behave, then why limited exist?

limited in the sense of maximum and minimum value, number is interesting because it doesn't has min or max,

creativity, ideas, and all their derivatives, they are all unlimited, infinite,

there are orders, the order of changes,

too fast or too slow, the result would be cancer,

limitation only prove things were all designed,

why you cannot increase the maximum speed of light?

there are rate of changes that we must observed and adhered, if we intended to remain balance,
Post 30 Mar 2018, 00:33
revolution

sleepsleep wrote:
limitation only prove things were all designed,
How so? The connection doesn't seem obvious to me.
Post 30 Mar 2018, 00:36
sleepsleep

ya, it seems not so obvious to me after you asked the question, Smile
it just a feeling but i will investigate further to see if this feeling is worth to keep,
Post 30 Mar 2018, 01:11
sleepsleep

the question would be, what set the rules?
because in the first place, there is only 1 and "somehow" it changes 0 and kick off all these thing,

i would refer rules as limitation,
could rules formed by nature? my lack of knowledge prevented me to subscribe this view,

with that reason, i would say existence of limitation equal to intelligent or stupid design,
Post 30 Mar 2018, 12:38
revolution

Then who/what designed the designer(s)?

And who/what designed the designer(s) that designed the designer(s)?

Etc.

No need to complicate things to extra levels. Just stop with what we can see and measure. No need to invoke unseen fairies and angels and whatnot.
Post 30 Mar 2018, 12:58
sleepsleep

the very interesting thing about designer is, it is unknown,

because the most raw idea we could get is 0 and it turns to 1, what cause 0 to exists is probably hidden away from us,

i didnt invoke unseen fairies nor angels, i could say, most likely, we and what around us are designed, by unknown, Laughing

such feeling feel right with me, i am ok with having unknown and not knowing what cause unknown to exists,

maybe this is the limitation set on us, idk, maybe.
Post 30 Mar 2018, 13:46
Furs

revolution wrote:
Then who/what designed the designer(s)?

And who/what designed the designer(s) that designed the designer(s)?
Do you also need to know what process caused the Big Bang to know what process created the Solar System?

In other words, do you think you need to be omniscient to know anything at all? All or nothing?

Think about it for a second.

I'm not saying that we "know" there is a creator. But using the "then who made the creator?" as a counter argument is pure nonsense. It's like you throw away everything we know and label it as "overly complicated" because we don't know everything about it. Wink
Post 30 Mar 2018, 14:57
revolution

Invoking a creator is wrong if there is no evidence, IMO. Because if you go one level of "a creator make the universe", then why stop there? Someone else will ask "who created the creator?" If all the other upper levels of creators are "nonsense arguments" then so was the first level.

Show us the evidence.
Post 30 Mar 2018, 22:08
sleepsleep

first, design doesn't means creator, it just means designs, because there are obvious lack of information for us to know and come into a conclusion about things happened long long ago before we exists,

revolution wrote:

Show us the evidence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcdoVpbUV3Y
FINALLY!!! SCIENTISTS PROVE EARTH IS NOT A GLOBE!!! CHECKMATE!!
Post 30 Mar 2018, 23:24
Furs

revolution wrote:
Invoking a creator is wrong if there is no evidence, IMO.
Well yeah, but that's a completely different argument than asking who made the creator...

revolution wrote:
Because if you go one level of "a creator make the universe", then why stop there?
Because you're not omniscient.

All the other creators are not "nonsense arguments", just nonsense counter arguments to the first (direct) creator existing.

Why do you have to know who made the creator for anything related to the creator's existence? Imagine if you knew a creator existed, maybe with evidence. Would you still deny it if you didn't know who made the creator?!??

If you were in the Matrix, would you also not believe it because you don't know who created the world that the Matrix itself exists in? In other words, the AI who made the Matrix must not exist, because you don't know who created the world the AI lives in (perhaps a God)? This kind of argument is nonsense to me.

Like I said that makes as much sense as denying the existence of the Solar System's creation, evidence or not, because you don't know (and will never know) what created the Big Bang.

The answer to your question (i.e. who/what created the creator) can be as simple as "I don't know" which is a perfectly adequate answer Wink
Post 31 Mar 2018, 00:05
revolution

Furs wrote:
Why do you have to know who made the creator for anything related to the creator's existence?
Because it is a common argument I hear a lot: "Things exist so a creator must have made all the things." to which the obvious follow-up is: "A creator exists so a (higher level) creator must have made the creator."

It's turtles all the way down
Post 31 Mar 2018, 12:06

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 132, 133, 134 ... 144, 145, 146  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >

Forum Rules: