flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

flat assembler > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 130, 131, 132 ... 158, 159, 160  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 7613
Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
is hiding something or make implementation less obvious equal to i don't want anyone else messing with my design?

living is good, because normally, nobody want to die, everyone wish to stay on earth, even if they are having some difficulties to do so,

food for thought, how many person does our earth oxygen level capable to support?

gold is accessories, people assume it could hold values because of its rarity, and mass mindset have been tuned to believe what those gold controllers want us to believe,

do i support breeding without any kind of control?
certainly no, i believe we need some sort of rules and regulations in having child,

does having rules and regulations in a controlled population world ensure each human with sufficient resources and comfortable life?
certainly no, there are other factors beside breeding that actually cause poverty, as i mentioned before,

so, how is that a controlled breeding society different from now, you see the point?

i doubt you could understand, because you will keep on hammer on breeding as if breeding is the only sole factor,
Post 29 Jan 2018, 07:37
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 7613
Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
just thought bout something really cool,

idk bout you, but i basically talking to myself using words, Mandarin, English or Malay, there always voices in mind,

then all of a sudden, i thought bout,

what if our next evolution is to skip these voices in mind, and reach the output like after voices?

because voices is slow, it took seconds to read, and does our brain, our minds, our consciousness capable to beyond voices in mind?

what kind of activities would happen inside my mind? stay tuned
Post 29 Jan 2018, 17:27
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 7613
Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
let say you are pondering on a single issue, then your dopamine increase artificially, suddenly you dont have any issue, you feel happy, excited, all issues solved,

what are you?

when you want happiness, you inject dopamine into your body,

how something could change you entirely?
Post 30 Jan 2018, 06:11
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Furs



Joined: 04 Mar 2016
Posts: 1258
sleepsleep wrote:
is hiding something or make implementation less obvious equal to i don't want anyone else messing with my design?

living is good, because normally, nobody want to die, everyone wish to stay on earth, even if they are having some difficulties to do so,
Fully agree. Nobody wants to die. But all the more reason to control breeding: a new, innocent life, will not want to die, and yet you could bring him into a shit poor situation he didn't ask for. Lack of procreation is definitely not the same thing as killing people who want to live. (that's why I hold parents accountable for breeding, not the innocent children)

sleepsleep wrote:
food for thought, how many person does our earth oxygen level capable to support?
A lot, that's why oxygen is free... for now Wink Gold may be accessories, but some people want it. And when someone wants it, he's bound to become "richer" than the "average". Some people live more than just to shit, eat, and sleep, you know Wink They want more sophisticated things out of life, entertainment, or luxuries.

I mean, not everyone wants to live with bare necessities, certainly not me. In fact, according to this answer (first hit on google), you need 7 Earths for everyone to live like the average American. If you are an "average" person in a developed country, equality for everyone only means you get to live way worse than currently.

And why? Because people outside the developed country breed too much when it shouldn't be their decision to do so. Your life and enjoyment out of it is fully in the hands of those people, which is pretty shit and disgusting to me. If they want benefits from the government they need to stop contributing to the problem of splitting the resources to more people. And btw, I agree there are many other reasons for poor people being poor. But breeding is the main culprit (lack of investment is another big culprit).



There's 13 million or so millionaires in the entire world. If population was reduced to those 13 million, everyone would be a millionaire.

Or in other words, I'd rather live with luxuries and only 100 million or so people on the planet, than just "scraping by" with "bare necessities" and 7 billion of people who will only make this worse.
Post 30 Jan 2018, 18:49
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 7613
Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
sleepsleep wrote:

does having rules and regulations in a controlled population world ensure each human with sufficient resources and comfortable life?
certainly no, there are other factors beside breeding that actually cause poverty, as i mentioned before,

even in a 13 million population of millionaire, sooner or later, some will find themselves poor,

sleepsleep wrote:
i doubt you could understand, because you will keep on hammer on breeding as if breeding is the only sole factor,

prove me wrong
Post 31 Jan 2018, 08:06
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Furs



Joined: 04 Mar 2016
Posts: 1258
Depends on your definition of poor I guess. To me poor means lack of resources or luxury. To you, it seems it's only comparing yourself to what others have (the rich).

So no, they won't be poor using my definition, just as we are not poor today when it comes to plentiful resources like oxygen. Even starving people are not poor in respect to oxygen. They are poor in respect to other resources though, because there's not enough of them and too many people.

Like I said, money is just a share of the total resources / services in the world. Just a symbol. You could have billions of dollars but if that amounted to very few resources because they were depleted (also due to massive inflation, perhaps) then you're still poor in my book. If you struggle to live daily, doesn't matter how much "money" you have (symbol), you're poor. And you can't fix lack of resources.

And yes breeding is main factor, I proved it 3 times and even gave you links, not my fault you refuse to see it Wink Well, the problem is splitting resources to more people actually. More people means higher population. And what action increases population? The word starts with B. Razz

The reason breeding is main factor is that the other problems can solve themselves though, with time. Lack of resources can't.

If you work for the rich, you'll get paid in return, even if you're poor. If you're smart with the money, over a long enough timeline, you'll invest and become rich yourself. "Smart" with the money means investing for yourself, not wasting it on 6 kids' college funds (see what I mean?) which is what poor people do. Poor people are poor because they 1) are born into poverty (breeding problem, not their fault, but their parent's fault) or 2) they do stupid shit with their money or are irresponsible (live beyond their means, don't invest in themselves, etc).

But you can't fix lack of resources.


BTW you're aware of popular media like the Matrix scene right? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IM1-DQ2Wo_w. Because it's spot on.
Agent Smith wrote:
You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet.
Or just "stop multiplying" I suppose. Wow, shocker. What a simple solution without requiring anyone to die off or genocide as Smith wanted! But it's too hard for some it seems. Rolling Eyes
Post 31 Jan 2018, 12:37
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 7613
Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
Furs wrote:

To you, it seems it's only comparing yourself to what others have (the rich).

quote my sentence, which part sounds like i am comparing myself to what others have, thank you, otherwise, admit it, you just putting words into my mouth, as usual as you did, which i kindly pointed out to you already last time,

Furs wrote:

And yes breeding is main factor, I proved it 3 times and even gave you links, not my fault you refuse to see it

breeding is part of the factor, not the main factor,
it is not my fault too if you cant open your eyes and look into other factors,

sleepsleep wrote:

does having rules and regulations in a controlled population world ensure each human with sufficient resources and comfortable life?
certainly no, there are other factors beside breeding that actually cause poverty, as i mentioned before,


Quote:
The richest 1% of the world's population now owns 50% of its total wealth, according to a report by Credit Suisse. Worldwide, there are 34 million people who have a U.S. dollar net worth of at least $1 million, or 0.7% of the global adult population, and they account for 45% of global wealth

these 1% are the virus that keep on hoarding and take over the whole natural resources,

i predict, you will just point the whole issue on breeding without looking another factor, as usual, Laughing
Post 31 Jan 2018, 15:11
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Furs



Joined: 04 Mar 2016
Posts: 1258
sleepsleep wrote:
quote my sentence, which part sounds like i am comparing myself to what others have, thank you, otherwise, admit it, you just putting words into my mouth, as usual as you did, which i kindly pointed out to you already last time,
You just said it even in your post now. The rich 1% own 50% of the total wealth. Why do you care what THEY have? Look at what you have instead. Who said those resources, if not in the hands of the rich, would be in YOUR hands to begin with??? Just because YOU decide to have a baby does NOT mean you get to be entitled to more resources, those that others have. That's downright theft. Because if you distribute it equally, that's exactly what happens.

sleepsleep wrote:
does having rules and regulations in a controlled population world ensure each human with sufficient resources and comfortable life?
certainly no, there are other factors beside breeding that actually cause poverty, as i mentioned before,
Over time yes. You ask for instant changes. That's not possible.

Over time, currently-poor people will amass resources and become moderately rich. That is, if they don't waste them on stupid stuff (which are other factors) or have kids which reduces it because they have to split it even more.

But you say there's more factors, so what disables a poor person from saving money and investing in himself for 30-40 years? Keep in mind, people will eventually become immortal, so 30-40 years is nothing in such scenario.

Not to mention that if you were BORN into poverty, then breeding is the main factor of your poverty. There is no other factor here.

sleepsleep wrote:
these 1% are the virus that keep on hoarding and take over the whole natural resources,
??? I even told you about distributing gold equally. If a rich person owns 50% of the gold and has an entire gold house, that's a much better use of gold than everyone having a fly's weight worth of gold (i.e. minuscule). Even the richest man on Earth (Bezos) would amount to nothing per person if he were to split all of it equally. There's too many fucking people in the world.

You don't understand basics, all your arguments are emotional which make no sense. So how do they "take over"?

Pretty sure they can't just claim the resources as theirs. They have to buy them. Any money transaction is a two-way deal. Someone else RECEIVES THE MONEY IN RETURN. Which means someone else sold them the resources in return for money, so that someone else is now rich.

But sure, rich people amass an army and hold you at gunpoint to steal your stuff! Because that's the kind of childish nonsense you speak. It's not their fault that the poor are STUPID with the money they receive from the rich and throw it on more babies instead of investing it on themselves and their situation.



Another classic example would be the "American Dream" of owning a house and a family. That's just not possible, period, with current population. Not enough land or resources for everyone to have it. Do you understand this simple concept? Some people WANT to live that way or even better than that. Who are morons who multiply to tell them they should relinquish it just to support their stupid babies???

If someone lives the "American Dream" it means that someone else, somewhere else in the world, lives below the average. This is a fact based on statistics.

The only good thing about capitalism here, is that the idiots who multiply have to sustain themselves. So it acts as some kind of "natural predator". Take it away and they are completely unhindered until they render the entire population to live in their shit poverty conditions.

Like you see children starving in Africa. It's sad, but guess what, there's a very simple solution to it. Don't have kids. No kids, no starving! If you support their kids, what reason will they have to stop breeding? Pop more babies!! Which only burdens OTHERS instead of themselves. This is why capitalism is simply superior here.

Others don't want to cleanup after idiots. Responsibility is one's own.

Remember: everytime you stop or abort a child which would've been born into poverty, you reduce the "poor" population by 1! Which is a great thing, one less person in poverty!! Much better than donating billions of dollars to charities which mostly end up giving someone less than $1000 in the end (because there's too many).
Post 31 Jan 2018, 18:00
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Furs



Joined: 04 Mar 2016
Posts: 1258
@sleepsleep: Ok, I wanted to give some mathematics to show you why distributing from rich->poor ends up in barely any difference (e.g. if $500 / month is poverty, then they'd only get $1000 / month after completely removing the rich and taking all their wealth away), but it's pointless, cause I realized you don't even look at numbers.


So, I'll ask you something which you clearly seem to imply you have an answer for.

Give me an example of a poor person (can be fictional!) and his life. What "factors" lead him to be poor? Give a fictional example if possible.

And I will point out why the factors of why he is poor will mostly be either 1) born into poverty (= breeding problem), or 2) stupid decision (his own problem). Just to reiterate, both 1) and 2) are not the rich person's fault in the slightest. It's either the guy's parents (because they bred and brought him into poverty!) or himself (because he wasted his money and is now in poverty). Example if someone gambles away all his money, he does NOT deserve any aid. His own fault, time to take up responsibility.

Waiting for your "many other factors".
Post 31 Jan 2018, 18:48
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 7613
Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
Furs wrote:

Give me an example of a poor person (can be fictional!) and his life. What "factors" lead him to be poor? Give a fictional example if possible.

i mentioned some of them while ago,

been pondering about the meaning of meaning, and what is learning,

in the beginning if beginning exists, there is only 0 and there is no meaning, Laughing then the first event was, changes, 0 becomes 1,

why i put key into padlock and turn it?

what cause meaning to exists? if only changes are to be monitored and concerned,

come to think about meaning, it is amazing, how sounds, symbols could transmit incomplete meaning but roughly the main idea, Cool

words united people under set of standard meaning, i am not sure if there are words in language a that couldnt be translated to language b,

chinese is certainly one great set of symbols,
Post 02 Feb 2018, 19:01
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Furs



Joined: 04 Mar 2016
Posts: 1258
sleepsleep wrote:
i mentioned some of them while ago,
But it was invalid that's why I asked for another. Because the only "valid" one that doesn't place the blame on reproduction and stupidity is:

You start of (are born into) a good income family, with good education, access to resources, enough to be at least average in a developed country until you are 18 or whatever it is. Then shit happens (see below). If you are born into a worse scenario, it is the fault of the parents for BREEDING when being in shit situation.

So if you still have a good life but manage to become poor into poverty because you did stupid things -- such as gambling all your money. Then it's still your fault.

The only situation in which a poor person does not deserve to be poor is if he was in a good situation (born into a good situation) and now suddenly a tragic thing happened -- an accident, or war, or whatever. This thing is extremely rare and not common, when looking at the population itself. Everything else is the fault of either breeding or stupidity. Breeding is not just for the poor guy to not do, it's also HIS PARENTS. If you are born into poverty, this is LITERALLY a breeding problem (of your parents). "born" and "poverty" you know, connecting these 2 is crystal clear.


Let's take a cheesy (fictional) example. Say the average standard in a developed country is to have your personal car by the age of 16. Can the parents afford it? If the answer is "no", then they shouldn't have bred. It's as simple as that, really. So yes, breeding is the majority of the causes of poverty and people lacking "average" things. Not just when people decide to have kids themselves, but also their parents when giving birth to them in a situation they can not afford to be average.

sleepsleep wrote:
in the beginning if beginning exists, there is only 0 and there is no meaning, Laughing then the first event was, changes, 0 becomes 1,
Yes. Something external to the Universe must have caused it to take shape. Since I believe the Universe is a 4D "pond", something must have shaken the pond or cause turbulence for the Universe to take "shape" (in meta-space outside obviously).
Post 03 Feb 2018, 13:30
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 7613
Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
it been a while,
wish everyone sound and safe,

there are too many things to share, but maybe it would be more valuable if i keep them,

for every situation, there are 3 responds, desired situation, undesired situation, and neutral situation which usually lend to desired situation,
Post 08 Feb 2018, 19:05
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 7613
Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
i think we over looked lots of mysterious on earth, we mostly spend our possibilities of changes to gain more resources, monies, and etc useless enjoyment,

there are more ideas and thoughts that actually need to be processed, so that some sort of conclusion could be gathered,

the situation right now would be, we didn't process our thoughts, but we keep on filling our hard drive with more and more unrelated data,

we knew what we look like because that is what light and mirror show us, but we or any other objects could become totally different, if we under the influence of alcohol or drugs,

assume we look at a mirror after we die, we see we are all kinds of faces of human, including the faces that we hate, we love, etc, including animals faces, insects look, etc

we basically have no look, we are every look, we are every face,

maybe we are powned by the system that manage living and death, but something is surely wrong right now,

a conscious that incapable to secure, protect and verify it's memories is not much a conscious,
Post 12 Feb 2018, 22:09
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 7613
Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
someone i knew passed away days ago,
is like our conscious is fully at the mercy of our body parts, heart, lung, kidney, blood etc,

why we couldn't clone every parts, nobody want to die, idk who the unknown that created this system, but this system sucks badly,

maybe this is how bits felt when we overwrite them with new bits inside ram,

what is happening, people coming, people dying, sooner or later, it will becomes our turn,

millions and billions already passed away, and nobody figure out what is fucking happening,
Post 16 Feb 2018, 00:22
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Furs



Joined: 04 Mar 2016
Posts: 1258
^ you're forgetting the fact that it's always the simpletons (i.e. dumb majority) that hold progress related to "human" stuff like this.

They call it "an ethical problem". I call it an "imaginary bullshit non-existent problem". Nobody forces them to use it. For fuck's sake. Yet they want to force others to not use it because it's "unethical". Who the fuck are they to decide what's ethical for someone else's body? WTF. Jealous losers. They are just mad people with cloned body parts or cybernetic augmentations would be superior and obsolete their shitty lives, the tragedy.

I hope Hell exists, because those people deserve a special place in it. They just won't shut up with their bullshit nobody cares about, and pressure these poor companies to stop them from making much progress. Nobody forces them to use it, they're just scared they'll be obsolete.
Post 16 Feb 2018, 13:49
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 7613
Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
if life is so short, why dont we treat everybody good, share good wills, good news to them, why the 99% cannot come together for mutual good, we dont actually need to be controlled by 1%,

we just need a better system, a transparent one, everybody could understand, simple,

a better rules, a better punishment, a just environment,
Post 17 Feb 2018, 00:20
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Furs



Joined: 04 Mar 2016
Posts: 1258
If you actually stopped and imagined a society in which the 99% is not controlled by the 1%, you'd realize it's only a matter of time until the 99% are again going to be ruled by the 1%.

This is a consequence of the 99%'s actions, not the 1%. The reality is that most people don't care or are too "casual" with whatever the topic is about, and the 1% capitalize on it. If what the 1% do is so easy (as the 99% claim, and that 1% are just being "manipulative") why don't the 99% do it themselves? Because they don't want to.

They want others to do it for them, but guess what, the 1% are just as selfish as the 99%, they're not going to be altruistic towards the 99%. Actually the 99% don't deserve it anyway, since they're selifsh and lazy themselves. The main difference in arguments, though, between the 99% and the 1% is that the 99% overestimate their importance when the reality is the other way around.



Think about it in a different way. How many people actually have a wikipedia page dedicated to them? Trust me, it's far less than 1%. As you can see, most people are way more irrelevant than others (maybe because there's too many people in the world, which do the exact same things that nobody cares about). That's a fact, sorry. Wink
Post 17 Feb 2018, 13:37
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 7613
Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
idk if you ever heard, there was a plan for earthling, long long ago that the master set up for us, and as long as the controller follow the plan, act according the plan, probably we could skip the disastrous ending that repeatedly occurred in other timeline,

maybe this is a virtual game, and somehow, they found a way to break out the system, but every time, people keep on returning to old play style that actually failure proven,

now, what is this plan? idk,

but everything in nature, as far as i could see, are in style with pyramid, and probably why there were pyramid in the first place, idk, maybe,

even the shell, whatever that built by nature, are in pyramid form,

Furs wrote:
most people are way more irrelevant than others (maybe because there's too many people in the world, which do the exact same things that nobody cares about). That's a fact, sorry.

i agree with you,
Post 17 Feb 2018, 17:17
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 7613
Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
wake up call,
Moby & The Void Pacific Choir - Are You Lost In The World Like Me? (Official Video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VASywEuqFd8
Post 17 Feb 2018, 17:33
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Furs



Joined: 04 Mar 2016
Posts: 1258
sleepsleep wrote:
idk if you ever heard, there was a plan for earthling, long long ago that the master set up for us, and as long as the controller follow the plan, act according the plan, probably we could skip the disastrous ending that repeatedly occurred in other timeline,
You mean something like God? Reminds me of people who say that God must be evil, since he placed suffering in the world. (note: any God here, not a specific religion's God).

Yet it's the people and humanity in general who have ambition and curiosity that most of the time leads to hardships and suffering. If God is some sort of alien or whatever, and he places humanity in an utopia, where there is no suffering, humans will still find a way to expand to satisfy their curiosity and end up suffering.

If you place humans in an utopia, they will think they are in a bird cage and want to get out. Then, when they do get out and end up suffering, they blame the guy who put them in the cage. Doesn't make much sense to me.

It is not possible for a god or anyone higher (spiritually or whatever) to tell humans how to live their lives in peace. Because humans will think they're slaves and reject it. Then, when they suffer, they blame the god for not helping them. Classic.
Post 17 Feb 2018, 18:39
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:
Post new topic Reply to topic

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 130, 131, 132 ... 158, 159, 160  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules:
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Copyright © 1999-2018, Tomasz Grysztar.

Powered by rwasa.