flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.
 Home   FAQ   Search   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
flat assembler > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 78, 79, 80 ... 87, 88, 89  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699

Furs wrote:
For some reason that thing you painted gives me the creeps. I can't get why though.

weird, was it shape or color that gave out such feeling?
Post 06 May 2017, 19:41
Furs

Not sure, I think it's the big eyes kinda freak me out Razz
Post 06 May 2017, 20:25
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
Furs, sorry for that,

i got a moment of thoughts today, it feels like, ignoring weirdness make us behave more like robots in westworld, is like how we ignore the piano plays without anyone sitting there,

so anything that divert our attention away from pursuing weirdness (bugs / shortcut) might contain some big treasures there, would it causes us malfunction if we proceed? idk,
Post 06 May 2017, 22:09
YONG

sleepsleep wrote:
... ignoring weirdness make us behave more like robots in westworld

You cannot take your eyes off those naked female robots in Westworld, I guess.

Wink
Post 07 May 2017, 02:13
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

YONG wrote:

sleepsleep wrote:
... ignoring weirdness make us behave more like robots in westworld

You cannot take your eyes off those naked female robots in Westworld, I guess.

Wink

watching a censored version, can't seem to find anything naked, Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
the horses? cows?
Post 07 May 2017, 15:05
Furs

sleepsleep wrote:
Furs, sorry for that,

Nah it's cool, I didn't mean to sound like a "victim" (like all those SJWs that sicken me) was just expressing how I perceive it. It's still interesting though. Smile
Post 07 May 2017, 15:09
sleepsleep

https://www.thrillist.com/entertainment/nation/westworld-cast-evan-rachel-wood-ed-harris-actors

you never knew,

Quote:

Talulah Riley

On the show: Riley initially plays Angela, an extremely accommodating host who welcomes patrons to Westworld; then, she reappears in the latter half of the season as one of Wyatt's disciples.
In real life: Born in England, Riley kickstarted her career with Agatha Christie TV roles and Joe Wright's Pride & Prejudice before moving onto St. Trinian's, Inception, and Thor: The Dark World. The 31-year-old actress-author has also generated headlines for marrying and divorcing SpaceX CEO Elon Musk -- twice.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talulah_Riley

Post 07 May 2017, 21:21
sleepsleep

- is it possible to insert knowledge without experiences or memories?

- was thinking about the direct download knowledge into mind future,

- because the mind will loop asking where those knowledge from, (maybe)

- i pause a second, do i know something that without any experiences or memories related to it?

- i think quite a lot, example all these words, i couldn't remember where i first met them,

- i can't recall the day i start learning driving a car, a bike, bicycle, truck, lorry or airplane,

- is it the point to let me somehow believe, i somehow learn them in the past, so i felt comfortable to use them now, or stop query when, how, what i acquired them from past?

- i can't remember the first time i met with such and such person, all those memories are long gone,

- maybe believing i somehow encountered them in the past make those memories smaller in size, and the mind process is to turn everything into smallest and tiniest conclusion,

- it is scary, even if you recorded the whole life in video, they just seemed so alien when you playback,

- it like the playback is to re-inforce the fuzzy memories,

https://www.psychologistworld.com/memory/false-memories-questioning-eyewitness-testimony

- maybe communication never exists, they just scripted words that try to look natural, programmed into our mind,

- this shit is scary i tell you,

- the only conscious i is the i in this moment,

- assumed all these is truth, then who am i? who are you? what am i? what are you?

- could i accept the fact that i exists only as a 1 and 0 processor?

-
Post 08 May 2017, 03:29
YONG

sleepsleep wrote:
watching a censored version, can't seem to find anything naked, Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Really? You are lying!

Refer to:
http://www.aznude.com/view/movie/w/westworld.html

Wink
Post 08 May 2017, 03:30
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG

sleepsleep wrote:
- is it possible to insert knowledge without experiences or memories?

Depends on your definition of knowledge.

If knowledge means "the ability to apply certain methods to tackle certain problems", the answer is probably "yes". Basic AI has such knowledge.

If knowledge means "the end-product of learning", the answer is definitely "no".

Wink
Post 08 May 2017, 03:39
sleepsleep

YONG wrote:

sleepsleep wrote:

Really? You are lying!

Refer to:
http://www.aznude.com/view/movie/w/westworld.html

Wink

nah, there are big blur during those scenes, my led display got dumb ai, bought in year 2050 future, it auto filter scenes, change color and sound, auto on and off, record shows and record my viewing reactions,

maybe all these texts are auto key in by this ai, weird stuffs,
Post 08 May 2017, 16:04
sleepsleep

YONG wrote:
If knowledge means "the ability to apply certain methods to tackle certain problems", the answer is probably "yes". Basic AI has such knowledge.

when would those ai start digging into its memories, when and how they learn all those abilities,

and when would they give up and just assume, somewhere in their previous changes, they somehow learn all these?

i can't even remember when the first time i saw kfc, how i knew kfc is chicken, fried chicken, mcdonald, burger, the yellow and red, when the first time i learn all those information?

yet i am comfortable with such missing details,

if i close my eyes, and recall what each website looks, somehow i could glimpse back, not really detail, but almost the main color are there,

-

- i thought about this yesterday, scripted event, are the result of something is known before they are executed?

- how to trick the matrix if they could know everything even before you start thinking?

- suddenly this jailed on earth seem very exciting and adventurous, Embarassed
Post 08 May 2017, 16:48
YONG

sleepsleep wrote:
nah, there are big blur during those scenes,

Blur tends to give rise to fantasy, which may be a good thing for a young man like you!

Wink
Post 09 May 2017, 01:51
YONG

sleepsleep wrote:
- how to trick the matrix if they could know everything even before you start thinking?

Just abruptly do something totally-unexpected:

Solace (2015)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jqo7MBou1rg

Wink
Post 09 May 2017, 02:02
sleepsleep

not sure what is there, my led screen even blur out your comment,Embarassed

maybe such feature is good for parent who want to control and filter what their kids seeing?
Post 09 May 2017, 02:41
YONG

sleepsleep wrote:
not sure what is there, my led screen even blur out your comment,Embarassed

What?! Someone is censoring my post! Mad

Wink
Post 09 May 2017, 04:13
YONG

sleepsleep wrote:
maybe such feature is good for parent who want to control and filter what their kids seeing?

What a stupid feature! Their kids can always find the uncensored stuff on the Internet!

Wink
Post 09 May 2017, 04:15
sleepsleep

YONG wrote:
What a stupid feature! Their kids can always find the uncensored stuff on the Internet!

Wink

since the filter is built inside led screen display, kids might need another kind of smart led screen, Embarassed

https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/U._G._Krishnamurti
Food, clothing and shelter — these are the basic needs. Beyond that, if you want anything, it is the beginning of self-deception.

There has been no qualitative change in man's thinking; we feel about our neighbours just as the frightened caveman felt towards his. The only thing that has changed is our ability to destroy our neighbor and his property.

Nature is busy creating absolutely unique individuals, whereas culture has invented a single mold to which all must conform. It is grotesque.

We are not created for any grander purpose than the ants that are there or the flies that are hovering around us or the mosquitoes that are sucking our blood.

The plain fact is that if you don't have a problem, you create one. If you don't have a problem you don't feel that you are living.

cool to reflect, best to keep in mind,
Post 10 May 2017, 08:27
YONG

sleepsleep wrote:
[We are not created for any grander purpose than ...

It just happens that intelligent life-forms like humans come into existence in the universe. Like it or not, there is no "grand" design or purpose.

Sad but true.

Refer to:

Anthropic Principle
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthropic_principle

Wink
Post 10 May 2017, 09:50
Furs

YONG wrote:
Like it or not, there is no "grand" design or purpose.

How can you say that with a straight face?

The fact that the laws of physics are already so "ordered" is proof enough to me that this was indeed designed. It may not have been designed for humans specifically (like every religion claims), but the Universe was definitely designed by something. Especially because it has a definite "start" (Big Bang) while still having these laws (meaning that they were baked before the Big Bang happened, i.e. designed simulation)

It would be too cheesy to claim it was programmed by a "monkey randomly mashing the keyboard" (aka due to random chance) Confused I'll consider that when a monkey can create a reasonably complex program in real life. Note I'm not talking about humans, I'm talking about the laws of physics here when I say "creation".

I know the question then comes down to, who made the programmer God who made this Universe, the answer is I don't know, since I don't know how "his world" is. Assuming his world uses the same physical laws as ours is nonsense. It could be completely different. Maybe it's not ordered, or maybe it is (in which case we're in a simulation on top of a simulation, recursively). That kind of questions are pointless because it goes both ways, even for people who believe the Universe is just randomly into place and not designed.

How was it even created in the first place out of randomness, where did the random stuff came from? See? That question has no answer, no matter what you believe about the Universe.
Post 10 May 2017, 11:55

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 78, 79, 80 ... 87, 88, 89  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >

Forum Rules: