flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.
 Home   FAQ   Search   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
flat assembler > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

YONG wrote:
We live in a messed-up world! (Initially I wanted to the F-word!)

fasm?
Post 10 Mar 2017, 04:22
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG

revolution wrote:
fasm?

Wow, you are so smart!

Twisted Evil
Post 10 Mar 2017, 05:06
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
i could see ms scrap this whole windows 10, and they will start a new one called windows x1 or probably x2, or windows 2020,

if there will be billions or trillion of iot devices in coming 30 years, maybe we don't need windows anymore,

process could happen everywhere, there will be physical cloud cpu located in major cities, all kinds of iot booth, 3d printer booth, 3d live call vr booth, dating vr booth, etc, sex booth too, vr prostitute booth, etc

computer will be re-defined, there are drones airport everywhere (i said this 5 years ago i guess), flight route for drones, and maybe most of us will own at least 1 unit drone,

drone rally will become new betting sport,

services provided through ai assistant, with vr interface, almost everybody work through vr, shop assistant, manager, boss,

ai chef bot, buy one and it can cooks anything in your house, all the water pipes in your house could be troubleshoot using ai plumber apps, real lifetime video streaming with professional vr worker,

gardening bot size around 3 meters x 3 meters x 3 meters, grow all kinds of food for you,

lab meat, a handy high def camera, anything related to skin, or any sickness, take picture and send to google medic bot, maybe elite will have diagnose medic-bot at their house, lie down and all the scanning data will transfer to google medic bot,

google will use drone to send whatever pills you need after diagnosed completed, maybe they could send liquid through internet bits and assembled back to liquid at your place, basically drink it, inject it and you get well,

vr vote booth too, surveillance camera fixed in front of every house, fiber connected to local police station, in fact, you could only buy insurance if you allow them to put cam in front and inside your house, lmfao,

movies, novels, or etc, you probably don't need to watch or read anymore, ai will summarize everything,

ai will start analyzing human thoughts, and no doubt, 50 years, telepathy with audio and graphic is achievable,

cool right!

cross fingers, nobody start crazy nuclear war,

maybe i will rend a submarine drone or mountain drone or etc city walker drone, and i could google streetview live from my room,
Post 10 Mar 2017, 06:21
YONG

sleepsleep wrote:
i could see ms scrap this whole windows 10, and they will start a new one called windows x1 or probably x2, or windows 2020,

I don't think so. M$ will keep rolling out Windows 10 to new users and devices in the foreseeable future.

Wink
Post 10 Mar 2017, 07:13
revolution

No, sleepsleep is right, bu not in the way he thinks. Windows 10 will no longer be offered, it will simply be called Windows. No need for those confusing numbers.
Post 10 Mar 2017, 08:16
YONG

revolution wrote:
Windows 10 will no longer be offered, it will simply be called Windows. No need for those confusing numbers.

Is that official? Or are you just making up some news? Rolling Eyes

Wink
Post 10 Mar 2017, 09:43
revolution

Too lazy to search right now, but no, I was not making that up. So it is official as far as normal news leaks/rumours go.
Post 10 Mar 2017, 09:49
YONG

How about the mobile version (for tablets and phones)?

So, there will be an all-in-one Windows OS that covers everything. Right?

Rolling Eyes
Post 10 Mar 2017, 09:56
revolution

YONG wrote:

So, there will be an all-in-one Windows OS that covers everything. Right

Dunno. Maybe. It would be awful of course, but the telemetry MS could get would be awesome.
Post 10 Mar 2017, 09:59
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
i think they already develop another twin utilized arm processors, until i see cheap x86 iot processor, basically, focus will certainly shift to cheap, 1 dollar > 1 trillion iot devices that run on arm or anything cheaper than arm,

win10 will be the last develop x86, x64 os, unless the < 1 dollar iot device uses x86 or x64,

a new company a dos like, windows 95 operating system that run natively on arm will emerge,

linux will breaks up too, bye linux, Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Post 10 Mar 2017, 11:11
YONG

sleepsleep wrote:

Nope. That is not going to happen.

First, Linux has huge support from developers & power users around the globe.

Second, Linux is a free/cheap & robust OS for a broad range of servers.

Third, Android is based on Linux!

Wink
Post 10 Mar 2017, 12:29
Furs

YONG wrote:

So, there will be an all-in-one Windows OS that covers everything. Right?

Rolling Eyes

Huh? MS want to make Windows 10 already "cover everything" (and this is not a rumor, it's official, look it up if you want). What would ditching 10 in the name change? Nothing. Wink

sleepsleep wrote:
i think they already develop another twin utilized arm processors, until i see cheap x86 iot processor, basically, focus will certainly shift to cheap, 1 dollar > 1 trillion iot devices that run on arm or anything cheaper than arm,

win10 will be the last develop x86, x64 os, unless the < 1 dollar iot device uses x86 or x64,

a new company a dos like, windows 95 operating system that run natively on arm will emerge,

Linux runs on ARM.

And I hope not. ARM sucks, x86 is best arch Razz
Post 10 Mar 2017, 12:39
sleepsleep

11th March 2017

- saturday morning,

- saw few pictures in fasmcon, wondering if everybody doing fine?

- price drop in bitcoin after sec ruling,

- https://cryptowatch.de/bitfinex/btcusd

- Stephen Hawking calls for a 'world government to save mankind from the machines' before technology destroys the planet

- He says our 'logic and reason' could be the only way to defeat the growing threat of nuclear or biological war which is now advancing with incredible pace

- He suggests that "some form of world government” could be ideal for the job, but would itself create more problems.

- He is spearheading an £81million project to find out whether aliens are responsible for the mysterious behaviour of a star called KIC8462852, or Tabby’s Star.

- march 15th
Post 11 Mar 2017, 01:20
YONG

sleepsleep wrote:
- Stephen Hawking calls for a 'world government to save mankind from the machines' before technology destroys the planet

Unfortunately, very few people would listen to him. Reminds me of some recent news:

Google’s DeepMind pits AI against AI to see if they fight or cooperate
http://www.theverge.com/2017/2/9/14558418/ai-deepmind-social-dilemma-study

Quote:
That is to say, the cleverer AI decided it was better to be aggressive in all situations.

Sounds kind of threatening!

Wink
Post 11 Mar 2017, 02:33
sleepsleep

i felt like everybody should really read this,

Why I bought my daughter heroin
http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-39212295

Quote:
What would you do if your child was a heroin addict suffering from acute withdrawal symptoms - disintegrating in front of your eyes - while waiting for rehab treatment to start? One mother from a village in the south-west of England describes how she ended up driving her daughter to town, and paying for her to get a fix.

i think, the fear as a parent is to see their loved one, disintegrate in front of them, the baby you care so much from the moment they came on earth, became so alien, so unrecognizable,

maybe it is easy to get addicted as human, idk, and only strong mind and discipline could survive in long run, idk too,

is breathing, eating, sleeping, etc that we perform repeatedly (eg.working 9 to 5) could be called some sort of addiction like heroin or etc drugs? idk

i think the best outcome is, the ability and the power to decide, i could take drug if i want, and i could stop taking it if i said i don't want to take,

and maybe a little bit exercises to always have a situation, you said what you mean, and you did what you said,
Post 11 Mar 2017, 08:42
YONG

sleepsleep wrote:

Quote:
What would you do if your child was a heroin addict suffering from acute withdrawal symptoms - disintegrating in front of your eyes - while waiting for rehab treatment to start? One mother from a village in the south-west of England describes how she ended up driving her daughter to town, and paying for her to get a fix.

Reminds me of the following famous quote:

"Religion is the opiate of the masses."

Free yourself from religious entanglement. Be a free thinker.

Confused
Post 11 Mar 2017, 12:29
sleepsleep

14th March 2017

- i got a moment of realization a few days ago,

- the moment, the feeling of satori, enlightenment, realization etc words,

- the moment is exactly like you jump out from airplane, realizing your parachute doesn't work, you must keep on falling down, and near impossible to reverse back the action,

- the same metaphor like red or blue pill,

Quote:
"You take the blue pill, the story ends. You wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes." The term redpill refers to a human that is aware of the true nature of the Matrix.

- ignorance is bliss, because once you realize something, you certainly can't reverse back or pretend to be ignorant,

- is everybody ready for red pill? certainly not everybody, because realization come will lots of feeling that one probably couldn't cope, be it hopelessness, helplessness, and more,

- it could be very negative till the point people go suicide, harming others indirectly, imo, and you need another enlightenment to balance the negativity,

- maybe there are reasons to let such religions and lies continue to propagate on earth, idk
Post 14 Mar 2017, 15:03
YONG

sleepsleep wrote:
- ignorance is bliss, because once you realize something, you certainly can't reverse back or pretend to be ignorant,

Very true.

“The more I learn, the more I realize how much I don't know.”

It is better to take everything as 50/50!

Wink
Post 15 Mar 2017, 02:10
sleepsleep

15th March 2017

- i thought about this yesterday night,

- does having more information available to someone for decision making, actually narrow the decision to one?

- it seems to me, having more crucial information actually limit the possibilities to have abnormal or other than that one decision that 99% conscious would pick,

- eg. finding a path from point A to point B, there will be lots of path to choose, in fact, almost every path could bring you to B,

- now if conscious A having the information about traffic and road that are undergoing maintenance, it will chooses path that avoid those above mentioned info,

- more info equal more absolute decision, not sure if this is good or bad, because this could be disastrous in some sense,

- because the idea of control is to force you into one direction, is to render your decision into intended shape,
Post 15 Mar 2017, 09:58
YONG

sleepsleep wrote:
- more info equal more absolute decision, not sure if this is good or bad, because this could be disastrous in some sense,

Not necessarily true. You assumed that people must act rationally. Sometimes people make random moves; sometimes they intentionally act in the "opposite" way. And there are people who always take the info as 50/50!

Wink
Post 15 Mar 2017, 10:12

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >

Forum Rules: