flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 219, 220, 221  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
if we are afraid of losing|having no control (people, matter|event, object)
it basically translates to we dont really own, possess, control them,

if you really have it, you won't bother about losing them because they already merged with you, they just cant gone missing.

the verses above is to mean, we actually under some sort of illusion that we are having something,
and the conclusion is, you only have it when you have no fear of losing it.

eg of stuffs that we think we own it,
religion faith, relationship, etc and so on.

come to think bout this, it seems, if we scare and fear death, maybe we never really live freely, since we are scare and fear lots of things in life.
Post 20 Jun 2013, 10:08
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
i think i figure out one new thing,

memory is very important,
it seems all my logic is based on compare and select,
if i dont remember, it means i cannot compare,
and it seems there is a dynamic counter on each object physical or non-physical,

so, every variable come with a counter,
any access will increase its value, and no DEC operation allow on these counter, unless you met with accident, hit your head, and got that counter broke,

but to access it by force is no use, and probably short memory increase to counter,
like how you gonna remember this number + string, "w947je333xj7 is 8475bbb947mm is"

familiarity is on the word "is", got 2 "is",
the w94 and 847 doesnt enter your brain,

so, we got "expand" feature here,

based on this, we got an idea here,
variable must got INC only access counter,
must capable to expand, bind variable, and bind operation only allow with higher value counter,

INC counter only increase till one level, then we assume those are always in my mind level,
let say, United States of America,
we got 3A there,
so we could bind 3a,3e,2i,1o,1u
33211 == USA, this bind with relation (soft relation, and hard relation)
3a =
abase (To abase something or someone is to humiliate them)

accentuate (To accentuate something is to emphasize it. If you use a lot of emphasis to describe part of a meal, as in "the steak was SOOO good, and I liked the salad too," you "accent" what "-u" "-ate," or accentuate, the highlight of the meal — the steak.)

accord (If you clean your room of your own accord, you parents will be pleased—it means you did it without having to be asked.)

then we bind 3a from USA with (abase, accentuate, accord)

does things become easy to remember, i guess yes,
Post 24 Jun 2013, 01:31
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
i think i figure out one new thing,

memory is very important,
it seems all my logic is based on compare and select,
if i dont remember, it means i cannot compare,
and it seems there is a dynamic counter on each object physical or non-physical, ...
Have you watched the following critically-acclaimed movie?

Memento (film)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memento_%28film%29

Get some sleep.

Wink
Post 24 Jun 2013, 05:13
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
thanks,
i will try watch that movie =)

sleep, yah, i got 2 to 3 hours just now,
thinking about whole these stuffs is simply blessing,

pondering about graphic / picture / video that cause us to react,

maybe we could use such association to program ourselves to who we want we are,
Post 24 Jun 2013, 06:24
matefkr

matefkr
dont figure out about memory and logic please. please. do not. omkay. these human people at least some are rather bad.. and annoyingly idiotic and badwilled. do not figure out about things related memory sleepsleep. maybe if u have immense powers. but those first there should prove their goodwill to those next and smart.
Post 24 Jun 2013, 20:43
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
ok,
i take your advice,
Post 24 Jun 2013, 21:36
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
if you want to have kids, make sure your kids talents, personality, capabilities, abilities amaze those adults in very great positive values,

this is what make you a great parent and great earthling, produce something positive instead of negative.

and this is our main objectives for people who want to get married, form families, having kids,
Post 25 Jun 2013, 01:12
matefkr

matefkr
Families are bullshit. the kids talents and so forth can be partially influenced by genetics. to have kids of extraordinary sorts i would need a lot of females to give birth to these kids. Amazing others wont mean they will take up the same sort of habbit.. unless there are some resources.. so they see it is easy for them to give their kids inot prestigious schools or whatever.
Also the "kids" themselves might feel mizerable perhaps till end of their lives or till for quite some time if they are born with such outside apearance or whatever wich makes them unpopular or bullied. This if i am to educate kids.... i must educate them so that bad things flaws dont get passed on education wise.. and making sure that envrionment satisfies their needs.

many people and families dont know shit about education. there is a copiing from eariler generations.. wich is going on (smller copies from adult and a little older.. etc etc. this is what is happening nowadays.
Post 25 Jun 2013, 02:44
matefkr

matefkr
with a larger amount of kids.. never forget about possible birth defects of soon to be fatal outcome. 1 in 200 to 1 in 1000 livebirth will have a serious illness reaching terminality soon unless artificial conception of sort wich can prevent it (these might be due to a number of things.. just some numbers i read).
Post 25 Jun 2013, 02:45
matefkr

matefkr
people often want kids because it is used to be such and they are so cute and it is so happy to rise kids.
Post 25 Jun 2013, 02:53
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i think of something cool,

what if i change my brain maths logic to image logic?

let say addition,
5 + 3
instead of counting it,

make it image logic instead of counting logic,
this picture 5,

and this picture 3
combined will 8
Post 25 Jun 2013, 17:35
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i figure out some more thing,

it is the idea of know how, the importance of this idea,

it seems, we continue to live because we got some idea, how, why, what to proceed with tomorrow, with our sense of exists,

one suicide because he got no idea how to proceed, when death is the only solution in his mind,

if we bring this idea into application and etc so on,
which mean, our application basically should & must give users a sense of know how, and this is very important aspect,

because we could build a really nice car but without anyone know how to drive it except the creator,
this probably go to the ego aspect, to show off there is only da creator know how to function it,
or
this go to hidden knowledge that when one go through lots of learning process, then only he knows how to function this thing, in another words, reach the mind of creator.

so,
when facing with stuffs that we dont know how,
2 perspective, positive = we need to learn more to reach this level of understanding,
negative = we will never figure out how this stuff works, they are not meant to be understood.

then we having another issue,
too much positive, or too much negative,

both kill us, =)
Post 29 Jun 2013, 21:09
mbr_tsr

mbr_tsr
Scary Scary Stories that Really Happen After Reading
By Shawn T. Cook

Oops, I have fallen and I lost my Voice
Let me put something under your Bed, wicked metal hooks,
I am just being extra sick on you, funny, pulling your
chain; imagination, the key to finding the gold cone
skull, yet you must feel itches and pains and evil
forces enter your body as you first, sorry I am just
being sick with you, trying to make something come
so you scream and run, then trip and fall and they
get you, good luck, again.

I was never a hero, or I would take it away.
How can reading this make you sick, because I am
the author, being sick, funny, pulling your chain,
back to the real stuff, if you are sleeping and
this is all a dream, pinch your self to make sure
your awake, ok now that thats over, you have never
seen the monster, the scary one that will arrive,
because it is hidden, so we don't need to save you,
because I only go out on the limb for love, I
am a bad hero.

Boring, where is the bloody game, eyeballs, hair,
it is here were always afraid, when is the fear just
going to finish doing it's work, to get the tough
part over with, after all, if we all were never afraid
we would not know pain, to know pain is part of
our lifetime here, and I will teach you my method
for slowly learning how to feel my dark dreams,
just continue like normal and a man will come, okay.
Post 30 Jun 2013, 02:27
matefkr

matefkr
hmmm.
Post 30 Jun 2013, 08:12
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
what is insanity?

Code:
+89
---
---

to keep on re-calculate the above same summation and hoping for different result.

to conclude without using logic, a basis for human to share understanding, is insane,
assume we got discovered logic & undiscovered logic,

if a highly intelligent conscious use/display/perform/reveal undiscovered logic to common people who he aware havent reach such logic, then the "reason for such action" is unknown, we could guess but the real truth is near unknown.

"reasonable expectation" is really good idea here, to determine if a person is insane or near insane or logic,

when a person start talking bout naked kid, want to watch them naked, or etc in a serious way,
then no doubt, reasonable guess would direct mind to link that person with concept of a pedophile,

ah, maybe the idea of "turn on" is actually part of insanity.
Post 30 Jun 2013, 11:35
matefkr

matefkr
sleepsleep. but the concept of a pedophile is accepted without logic. Even more soe dfinition is false. while in some professional circles.. a pedophile is one who desires kids.. in popular circles including law enforcement, a pedophile is such who can be harassed or destryoed because it is accpeted by many.
On the other hand they point too much attention towards pedophiles and much less towards kids, thus they are not pedophiles so they are not such who loves and likes children.

Also Insanity is a property. There are various degrees of insanity and it is impossible not to be insane.. because a sane person in a sane moment would believe in nothing, but actually people must believe in something taking it as true.

For example one could think about children being harmed usually they think about themselves or the grown ups being harmed.. as pedophiles are those who are used to be harmed by outcasting or physical damage. This is something wich pops up while encountering a possible pedophile (at least not completely conscously).
They should turn their attention towards birth itself, this is how they became so stupid. They were going through vaginal birth in a way that made their brain be deprived of oxigen or nutrients, due to lack of such within a sealed vagina or utterus. This is increasingly possible with water brith. C-sections can eliminate these things provided these are timed the right way taking samples or doing good, nonharmfull tests, so that umbilical oxigen concentration is ensured. Artificial wombs are even better. Chinese develops some of this. On a mroe serious note of course death can soon follow birth or along with it in some cases due to vaginal or water birth.. and the inability to tell apart the usual birth stress of the baby or the stress of already suffocating, yet during this process the heart still beats.
Post 30 Jun 2013, 17:38
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
define:pedophile
A person who is sexually attracted to children.

how is this concept is without logic? (remember i ask if you are logic enough)
a person who seek, think, imagine, etc with the motive to have sexual contact with children,

and how is that logic, sane, acceptable for an adult, mature adult, trying to have sexual contact with children (in this, i define it as human who physical body are not physically mature develop to handle sexual contact).

and how is that not crazy, to have sex with a girl who just got their first period (assume period is a marker to define whether a girl body physically developed to handle sexual contact)

a sane person deal with logic to produce conclusion,
less logic = less sane
no logic = insane,

if A harm B, it doesnt means B got the right to harm C,
Post 01 Jul 2013, 15:07
matefkr

matefkr
Define Children.

sexual contact cant be handled by some youngsters? there is nothing proving it.
they would be undeveloped to handle childbirth and such, but sexual contact is different. for example i could stroke her pussy while She strokes my dick.. for example. so what is not possible to handle with such?

well.. i dunno what u talking about. it is not crazy.. or maybe crazy? i dont know.. it is crazy to have people deny their needs met when it harms noone to have those needs satisfied.

if A harm B...
i dont get it. What is harm there? this is nonsense.

whatever. i have posted a video link.. where three cute girls show their cute heart shaped butts.. and talk some kind things on other videoes or whatever and here also some kind things.

sexual contact can transmit diseases.. if it is not checked and disease is let to use the skin or fluids as platform. Air can also contract diseases..

but thats a different issue with some connections. This to be resolved with limiting touch groups above having frequent checks.. something like 30-70 at most is enough.. for sure.. to be under the same touch group. of course communicating with others is possible but touch group shifts should be not so often, and between very well checked things..

Sexuality is nothing dangerous.. one might postulate it is possible that some people would have more sex or less sex depending on some frequency. but frustration and unmet need jeapoardizes work performance.. while meeting other needs without doing mental work subtracts time from the overall work period. something like this.
but here something like higiene and feeding is much more a place for optimization as it is easier to optimize without trouble. Then perhaps sleep. wich should be nullified.. but there are other means of increasing possible work being done.. but work is done for making it interesting to do work, but there is no guarantee that noverlty can be reached all the time.

on a humane level.. even so.. there is frustration about sexuality within younger ones.. regarding not good enough place to have sex etc etc.. plus the alcohol and drugs associated with sexual activity is also a great problem. This is much more important to address then what u are talking about.
all these normal people grow up and most of them are doing no scientific advancement. .and no usefull work, while some of the smart ones do kidna useless science (quite some) without much thought about what to research or develop.

bleh.
dont be hooked up on this. but if u think im crazy probably u would not support my education method (although there is no pedophelia put into it, but it could arrise, because it would not include sexual standards other then higiene and considering of others).

Personally i dont wanna steal any minute of sexual pleasure from individuals lives.
Post 01 Jul 2013, 15:29
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
when they hasn't fully developed their logic, easy to get affected, easy to follow your order, easy to get manipulated by you, easy to obey you and etc,

when one ask a children to perform the action you mentioned above, basically, one are insane, sick,
and one is using, deception, exploit, manipulate them to fulfill one desire.

why not one go for a prostitute to fulfill those desire, they are doing business and offer such service and perhaps more,

one fulfill their needs, but they need to do it in a logical way.

follow the truth, humanity & justice model, like i said for quite some time.
Post 01 Jul 2013, 15:47
matefkr

matefkr
u ar completely wrong. read again the text please.. wich i have provided as a sketch of the education system.

for the prostitute part: because the bullies run the prostitutes and some people who do little to no work just moving them around receive fat cuts from their salaries.. plus some free sex. they are pricy and i cant satisfy my needs unless i have some elite job when much of the payment would be spend on proes (instead of keeping homeosthasis).

on the other hand, again, i use no deception.. balbalbalbalbala.

There are no orders.. advises.. the envionrment would be shaped in a smart way.. before their birth set up considering scenarios. it is clearly written.
Post 01 Jul 2013, 16:02

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 219, 220, 221  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: