flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

flat assembler > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 213, 214, 215, 216, 217, 218  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
KerimF

Quote:

I still have fear, anger and conflict, there are still journey and pondering for me to go through...

Fear of what? of whom?
Anger for what? against what? against whom?
Conflict for what? against whom?

For instance, if it happened that my living body is not made being mortal, I would certainly have various reasons, in many situations, to having fear, being anger and living conflicts Wink
Post 11 Sep 2019, 11:18
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
i fear snakes, and all kinds of weird animals, insects,
i fear i couldn't exists, couldn't stay conscious, i fear death, i fear people force me, bully me, etc,

i get angry with people who hurt me, people who disregard lives, people who drive their car with the intention to kill others, i get angry with people who can't sit and talk but use their knuckle to force things into agreement,

i get angry with people who stab you front and back after you help them,

but i realized all these are part of conscious i,

if somehow i attain the realization that i am immortal, infinite, etc, then these feeling will certainly cease to being meaningful, but the issue is, i haven't yet attain that realization,
Post 13 Sep 2019, 09:41
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

sleepsleep wrote:
I think that the most dangerous animals on this planet are the humans.
Post 13 Sep 2019, 09:49
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
st

revolution wrote:
I think you are right about yourself https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
Post 13 Sep 2019, 11:25
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
KerimF

@sleepsleep
Isn't it amazing how our personal reactions in life, though we are both created as human beings, are justified by being based on opposite logic, concerning being mortal or not Smile

I see the death of my body as my granted safe exit from this world. Otherwise, I would become insane for knowing I am trapped forever in it Mad
On the other hand, if whatever/whoever let me exist in this world will also let me exist in a dream-like realm afterwards, I managed, while being in this world, to let the latter be as joyful as possible despite all the circumstances I should live now (but this is not easy to do because of body's instincts).

For instance, I am not sure if I get well what you mean... the possibility of being "immortal, infinite, etc.".
Post 13 Sep 2019, 13:49
KerimF

revolution wrote:
sleepsleep wrote:

Indeed, humans (mature ones) are also given the power to kill, if they want to, the living human soul/spirit which most human babies are supposed to be born with, besides their human living flesh.
Post 13 Sep 2019, 14:00
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
revolution wrote:

the generalization is too wide, maybe adult with intention to hurt and disregard other people lives are dangerous,

KerimF wrote:

are justified by being based on opposite logic, concerning being mortal or not

you mean justification based on mortal or not is ill-logic?

imo, it is quite logical, because the whole experiences only become meaningful with mortal life, once we believe we are immortal, and we could respawn infinitely, the whole thing about fear will cease,

KerimF wrote:
I see the death of my body as my granted safe exit from this world. Otherwise, I would become insane for knowing I am trapped forever in it

i haven't yet able to attain your pov,
i view this conscious living on this world as something precious, enjoyable, in fact i hardly able to experience the whole about this world in this limited lifespan, and that is something regretful,

regarding trap, the conscious by itself is already a trap, we could move from this body to another body or to no body, but the whole conscious as long as exists, is trapped because of limited conscious i,
Post 13 Sep 2019, 22:39
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

sleepsleep wrote:
revolution wrote:

the generalization is too wide, maybe adult with intention to hurt and disregard other people lives are dangerous,
No. I mean humans in general. Put yourself in the place of a snake and see if you think humans are kind and gentle or dangerous.
Post 13 Sep 2019, 22:54
guignol

she always compares herself to a snake, slug
Post 14 Sep 2019, 05:43
guignol

"by design", fear of endlessness...
not to worry, you're already insane, mirek
Post 14 Sep 2019, 05:49
sleepsleep

revolution wrote:

No. I mean humans in general. Put yourself in the place of a snake and see if you think humans are kind and gentle or dangerous

i thought of the following idea,

1 human locked inside a room with 100 snakes vs 1 snake locked inside a room with 100 human,

to be fair, they got to be in same term of comparison, if human is adult, then snake should be adult too,

if human is adult with intention to kill, shake should be python or cobra with poison to hurt,

then i realized about the elements thing in Earth,

this whole conflict happened because the system designed them, is like fire and water, so chaos and conflict are destined to happened,

harmony might be aligned ourselves into elements that suit us,
Post 14 Sep 2019, 07:08
st

sleepsleep wrote:
the system designed them, is like fire and water

This is exactly the point. Water. Cradle of Life. Its final manifestation is Snow. There is no way to survive alone when it snows and is cold. We like water drops are getting together to change Earth, build houses, cities, etc. However, we need some Fire to heat houses and produce goods. Of course, we control it. With Quinta Essentia. Cool
Post 14 Sep 2019, 11:25
sleepsleep

i think i meant it differently,
i was blaming the system, god, whatever that created all these, it basically turn this world up side down,
Post 14 Sep 2019, 13:04
KerimF

sleepsleep wrote:
i view this conscious living on this world as something precious, enjoyable, in fact i hardly able to experience the whole about this world in this limited lifespan, and that is something regretful,

I heard from this... that, while you are still experiencing this world, you are fine.
Where is the problem then? It seems you are already walking/guided on your right path.

And in case you think that your conscious will reach an end and cease to exist, there would be no problem too. You will not be there if this will happen Very Happy

Also in case you think that your conscious will not reach an end. You will also be fine no matter in which realm it may exist.

But, perhaps, what I understood from your statement above... is not what you meant.
Post 14 Sep 2019, 14:08
sleepsleep

idk if i am on the right track, luckily i am still conscious,

i am quite confuse with decision and choices, as said by elon musk, greater knowledge means less error rate of prediction,

at this moment, i still struggle to understand, how to fix conscious to a state,
how far a conscious could grow? extend?

if death equal to dreaming state, then perhaps right now is a better state than dreaming state,

the issue more to i can't see a conscious could exists infinitely, is like i only got 1 life in super mario game,

game over means this i gone forever,
Post 14 Sep 2019, 17:49
sleepsleep

rule vs 0 rules,

the existence of rules is a solid proof, things are created, designed, rules by itself is limitation, limitation proved creation, and thing are designed.
Post 14 Sep 2019, 19:06
sleepsleep

desire is one cool thing, combine with imagination, you could virtually have every stories imaginable,

but what comparison is before desire, on going desire and after desire? the 3 states of process, input, process, output,

infinite desires, changes, are they exists for fulfillment, changing?

boring if changes are repeatedly roughly the same, which means, stable changes,

what are we trying to process or processed by?
Post 14 Sep 2019, 19:25
sleepsleep

Interview with Edward Snowden
https://www.spiegel.de/international/world/interview-with-edward-snowden-about-his-story-a-1286605.html
Edward Snowden wrote:

Snowden: I think one of the biggest problems in the world of intelligence is the refusal to separate covert action, propaganda and influence from intelligence. We need intelligence. Intelligence reduces the likelihood of war. The problem is when these services become an institution of their own that is not responsive to the desires of lawmakers, policymakers and the public, but in fact is shaping it and directing it. They will always say: Look, if you know this or that, people will die. But it's almost never true.

we are inside a world that keep on trying to reduce error prediction rate,
but does knowing and collecting more actually bring us into this objective?

they could hold like nudes of every human on earth, medical reports, desires, objectives and so on, everything, feed them into the grand AI quantumn brain, but what kind of result we are into?

in fact, considered that the current system/god or etc you want to call, already possessed such power, we couldn't control that power, so we created this tool to utilize such power,

in fact if we got no issue with god, we shouldn't have issue with the existence of such power,

then we could see, the power is actually to influence or bruteforce something into result, but under whose desires and instructions?,

if the grand objective is expansion, so this tool will be used to speed up the process to stay on mars, spacecraft, battlecraft, etc,

it could be maximize resources usage, cut waste or etc more, it just we don't know who control and setting up the objectives,

this actually bring a really nice question, how to form decisions?

Edward Snowden wrote:
Snowden: Well, I can tell you with some authority that this phone is communicating hundreds or thousands of times every minute. It's contacting an ad network, analyzing your behavior, tracking your location and so on. The central problem is that it's happening invisibly. Let's assume you could simply poke an icon and all the hidden activity would stop, would you do that?
Post 14 Sep 2019, 22:24
sleepsleep

http://ajennings.net/blog/a-million-digits-of-pi-in-9-lines-of-javascript.html
Quote:

let i = 1n;
let x = 3n * (10n ** 1020n);
let pi = x;
while (x > 0) {
x = x * i / ((i + 1n) * 4n);
pi += x / (i + 2n);
i += 2n;
}
console.log(pi / (10n ** 20n));

Quote:

let i = 1n;
let x = 3n * (10n ** 1000020n);
let pi = x;
while (x > 0) {
x = x * i / ((i + 1n) * 4n);
pi += x / (i + 2n);
i += 2n;
}
console.log(pi / (10n ** 20n));
Post 14 Sep 2019, 22:38
st

sleepsleep wrote:
i think i meant it differently,
i was blaming the system, god, whatever that created all these, it basically turn this world up side down,
I was walking in your shoes. You and me are part of the system. A priory our system is quite good (that is why words "good" and "God" looks alike). No reason to blame you. I see no maniacs around except of a couple of freaks on TV glitching their name is Legion. I guess they need some Cold Water… to take pills.
Post 15 Sep 2019, 09:20

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 213, 214, 215, 216, 217, 218  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: