flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

flat assembler > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 203, 204, 205 ... 213, 214, 215  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
What's the new Facebook libra coin,

Finally big players walk into the cafe.
Post 18 Jun 2019, 16:37
guignol

Post 19 Jun 2019, 04:54
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

Of course FB want to get into the finance business. Then they can know more about what you spend your money on.
Post 19 Jun 2019, 05:01
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
Congratulation to Facebook, we need a better currency obviously, the current dominated USD is worse, in fact when US allow a non governmental organization to print out monies and then loan from them already tell us, something fishy and fraud is going on.
Post 19 Jun 2019, 10:54
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

What do you find wrong with the US dollar?
Post 19 Jun 2019, 11:20
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

I read about some thoughts on Reddit regarding the moment before dying, it could go very peaceful, like sleeping, gonna quote one here,

Couldn't find that link,

When you die, the brain goes into panic mode and tries to resurrect you. It doesn’t know exactly what’s wrong, so it releases a whole bunch of chemicals in the off chance that one of them works. Basically throw shit against the wall and see what sticks.

Adrenalin, noradrenalin, dopamine, serotonin, all that shit that makes you feel good. That’s why you feel relaxed, sometimes even euphoric when you die. Obviously, the experience is different for everyone, but generally speaking...

Is the body system by default program to cause us exists? Then maybe cancer is not cancer after all, cancer could be done sort of cure under this view.
Post 19 Jun 2019, 13:23
sleepsleep

What the ants doing right now? How bout the dogs, cats, elephants?

And what are we doing right now?
Post 19 Jun 2019, 15:07
sleepsleep

I guess most people don't like to wait, is kinda annoyed you need to wait for certain changes to execute,

But does wait equal, problems occurred?
Bad scheduling? Bugs, errors?

Anything that require wait equal bad programming?
Post 19 Jun 2019, 23:11
guignol

it will rely on USD financials
Post 20 Jun 2019, 04:01
guignol

what makes you think that moscow (still there) will not adopt bitcoin-like currency as part of her imperative
Post 20 Jun 2019, 04:08
sleepsleep

I was parking my car by the side of a mall,

I walked to the front of mall, saw my friend, saw another friend, which I sold him an i7 or i5 processor recently, he said it ran smoothly, I asked him if the os hang out displaying weird stuffs, he said none.

I stroll the mall then came out, the mall about to close, I thought the friend I saw just now, front of the mall left already, then he was waving from another part behind the mall front garden.

He pressed his hands or elbows above my shoulder, it seems like a test, if you feel extremely pain, then you are not healthy or etc, ancient diagnostic?

He pressed until my head and body nearly touch the concrete, another girl came, whom I couldn't recall, then I woke up.

I woke up, but I don't know this mall, idk whether the parked vehicle is my new car or old car,

There are lots of idk what, why, who, etc that happens inside this dream, yet such questions only arise after I woke up.

Does the fish aware their tank is changed when you switched them to another aquarium? What kind of test we could do to answer this question?
Post 24 Jun 2019, 20:15
sleepsleep

Truth is hardly achieve when memory is hackable.
Post 24 Jun 2019, 20:36
sleepsleep

I took a bus to KL, so I board the bus, sit inside, and I started thinking, I don't know this bus, but I only know where the destination, then it seems it is no longer important what I know about this bus.

I don't even know the bus brand, plate number, count of seats, driver's name, colors and etc, it just a bus, I only knew the expected destination.
Post 25 Jun 2019, 18:34
sleepsleep

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jane_Roberts

Will spend my time to read her works.
Post 25 Jun 2019, 20:37
sleepsleep

Some human could use words, and more words to draw your tears, all kinds of imagination, stories, experiences, suddenly I felt, those love stories writers are so damn awesome! Stories that could shake your heart, coincidences that so unperfectly occurred, twisted narrow alley instead of a boring straight path,

How you could love and keep on loving when the gravity doesn't want to stop and draws away every tiny blood inside your veins?

One day, you forgot everything, the moment happiness about to come, you forgot everything, when you already have 2 kids then only you realize, she been loving you for so long.
Post 27 Jun 2019, 07:50
sleepsleep

You work very hard for years, save up enough money to buy an umbrella, finally you got a red blue umbrella, you felt so happy, finally you got one, then some weird coincidence, you just realized, you long time friend also want this red blue umbrella.

This umbrella integrated into your body, to give up means, you will have to give up half of your body.

~

A touching love story with a common lady, beats out relationship with sexiest lady on earth. Laughing
Post 27 Jun 2019, 22:40
sleepsleep

If we got no system, people will queue based on what they perceived as queue, if without traffic lights, people will drive according their pedal,

System is one very important idea, a balance system produce less chaos, accountability, and more,

Input process output,
Post 01 Jul 2019, 04:26
guignol

negligence, ignorance, and idiocy

you will never accept that some else life is inasmuch worthwhile as yours, no contraries and opposites
you agonize in your satanism
Post 01 Jul 2019, 23:26
guignol

all humans do share in common what's not acceptable
but you would rather commit crime, and deny it that you did

the housekeeper shall clean the house
for it sameway corresponds to your/their denial of life
Post 01 Jul 2019, 23:38
sleepsleep

nowadays people throw rubbishes in public, as if it is nothing wrong, stop doing this shit please guignol, it only bring shit and shit values only.
Post 02 Jul 2019, 06:23

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 203, 204, 205 ... 213, 214, 215  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: