flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

flat assembler > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 200, 201, 202 ... 213, 214, 215  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
Is like symbolism is everywhere, they are like puzzles that if one could solve, they will find secret.

You could actually see the events are chained like how word puzzles chained,

And the idea of puzzles is to cause us to ponder, learning, mix match? Or what?

But there are secrets probably, the way system encrypt them,

But why things need to be encrypted instead of telling you directly, most likely you won't listen if things are told directly to you? idk, I guess we couldn't even define the method for truth or factual delivery?

What caused dreams to exist?

It sounds like there are lots of background processing which could enchance coming changes if one is aware?

At least you will certainly fill your mind with the dream story after woke up, you will certainly process that story because you try to conclude and make a judgemental conclusion of that particular experience.

Because we are trying to extract something out of it, assume that there are something to be extracted.

The more real the dream, the more intrigues it causes,

I guess we don't know how to send our problems or choices to brain? so we get assume higher up or lower end ideas? idk,

Another question would be, do you need reference? or these dreams just obstructed, influenced, changed you from your real / initial judgement and decision?

Then one could try watch a few youtube or facebook live or etc videos, that generally seems to have zero data for extraction, there are sounds, frames, colors, thats it, but almost no data in first glance, one need to screw into every frame to see if there is something worth it.
Post 14 May 2019, 16:57
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

sleepsleep wrote:
4 people inside car, including driver, me,
1 Indian male, 2 Indian female, 1 old age auntie, another 1 maybe some 30 plus lady,
Requested me to drive them to one location,
Upon reached or during the journey, that 30 lady want me to stop, to check car boot case and take our something from her bag, ya a sharpie knife.

Around 10cm to 15cm knife,

She turned around and said, take out your money,

I feel down scrolled back then I stand up, insisting to disagree, she waved the knife towards me, I use my left hand to catch and hold that knife, damn, I could feel the cut, it so real.

Able to snatched that knife, I grabbed it and point to her,

She ran away, not sure what happened with the old age and the Indian male.
She tried to rob you? Shocked She sounds very bold.

And you got a cut hand and a knife for your troubles.
Post 14 May 2019, 18:43
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
A matter of switching mindset, everybody could turn into robber without expectation,

The cut felt so real, and I got a knife hold in my right hand, I am wondering what was this dream about, google, realized how a dream could shape the thing we google, Laughing
Post 14 May 2019, 19:15
guignol

Can you allow ss to write in his native tongue

in this thread

or even imply him/her to do so

Last edited by guignol on 16 May 2019, 00:18; edited 1 time in total
Post 15 May 2019, 00:43
guignol

He reminds me one of those travellers
as if visited Moon, came back to us, settlers, with his retellings, of their vogue of speech and customs
and alike
Post 15 May 2019, 00:53
sleepsleep

guignol wrote:
Can you allow ss to write in his native tongue

in this thread

or even imply him/her to so

I would request guignol to write in his native tongue too, Laughing
Post 15 May 2019, 04:16
sleepsleep

Nobody like smelly odour, most prefer fragrance, but too much fragrance is kinda torture, Laughing

But most people forget, these were all changes, the yummy food we took, curry, fried rice, chicken chop, steak and etc, they were processed inside us and output smelly shit, Laughing

All the negative vibes we saw around were once upon a time, fragrance yummy steaks.

All the bad guys, killers, rapists, etc, were once upon a time, a cute looking toddler

All the impressive 3D artworks, were once upon a time, a wire frame, and probably a cube, a cone, or etc.
Post 15 May 2019, 21:23
guignol

Unlikely
Post 16 May 2019, 00:20
guignol

I am writing in my native language
ah, turns and twists, what can be more pleasurable

You can't make yourself clear in English, ss
write some yong-yong
Post 16 May 2019, 00:26
guignol

Post 16 May 2019, 01:02
sleepsleep

luckily my audiences are native English speakers, Laughing
Post 16 May 2019, 01:45
sleepsleep

Scientists Created Bacteria With a Synthetic Genome. Is This Artificial Life?

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/15/science/synthetic-genome-bacteria.html

WOW!
Hopefully this will affect and cause rapid advance in every fields, new discoveries! and enable human to live forever!

Quote:
“Because life universally uses 64 codons, we really didn’t have an answer,” Dr. Chin said. So he set out to create an organism that could shed some light on the question.

We are 64bit, Laughing
Post 16 May 2019, 09:02
sleepsleep

https://www.the-tls.co.uk/articles/public/the-last-mortals-immortality/
Quote:
Philosophers have been talking about death for as long as philosophers have been around to die. Diogenes of Sinope died in 323 BC. First he instructed his followers that his corpse was to be unceremoniously tossed outside the city gates. Some were aghast: wild dogs would come and tear his body apart! No they wouldn’t, insisted Diogenes, not if he had a stick to drive the dogs away. His confused audience pressed him to explain how he would operate a stick after dying. Now Diogenes played his rhetorical trump card: if he wouldn’t be there to wield the stick, then why should he care what happened to his body?
Post 17 May 2019, 04:13
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

As the Klingons say after death: "The body is just an empty shell. Dispose of it as you see fit"
Post 17 May 2019, 04:18
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

Anyone know a good hosting reseller? We are planning to take over internet.
Post 17 May 2019, 10:31
sleepsleep

Do I need to know how every atom inside my body moves in order to use my body? Wait, it kinda impossible right? We don't have resources to know and verify everything.

If I wrote one text file, maybe a 300 words shits, what are the ideas to keep this file forever available? Maybe I copy it every 1 hour and match the checksum with original? Sounds like block chain, sound like how dna work?

But what drive the initial objective to have this file available forever?

Eventually, block chain will find success, anything that mimic us will survive? Laughing

I could focus and count how many hair I got before I could declare my head is safe from nasty hair, or I make my head bold, bold is kinda handsome you see, ladies like them,

A bold blue humanoid with green lime shining brain.
Post 17 May 2019, 22:34
guignol

Broccoli is quite successful
Post 18 May 2019, 07:54
guignol

ss was raised in a dungeon
Post 18 May 2019, 07:55
sleepsleep

Broccoli, delicious, yummy,

Communicate with human give you instant response, some don't, but communicate with nature system need patience,

Is like planting a seed, it requires a lot changes to show you flowers, roots, leaves,

Physician Training Stress and Accelerated Cellular Aging
https://www.biologicalpsychiatryjournal.com/article/S0006-3223(19)31329-0/fulltext?mobileUi=0
Post 18 May 2019, 19:49
sleepsleep

I went to cinema and watched John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum,

There were too much killing, like those violence games, trying to normalize murdering, there are agendas undergoing to desensitized major population to death, killing, murdering, and torturing.

Killing becomes entertainment? Pain and suffering even presented in front of our eyes, sounds like a joke,
Post 20 May 2019, 16:13

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 200, 201, 202 ... 213, 214, 215  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: