flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.
 Home   FAQ   Search   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
flat assembler > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 142, 143, 144  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
comrade

Thanks, that's interesting.
Post 24 Mar 2013, 22:15
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699

6:30AM
another dream, a WW3 typed dream

location at yphs, went to there with a girl, cant remember her face, maybe fara, then heard some loud noise from sky, seems like airplane, but the shape is more to ufo type, black long rectangle, then i pointed to the sky, and ask my friends to look at it,

after a moment, they sky filled with different size of our airplane, once caught my attention, because it was really huge, like x10 to our current airplane size, they flew in one long near straight line, all kinds of airplane, different color,

i run and shouted world war 3 is coming, damn it,

then those planes started to drop something like looks like bomb, but when we pick up from ground, it looks like small bomb sized capsule, no idea what it is.

m was in s, i wonder why she got hospitalized there (now), but no such idea existed when i was in dream, then the hospital staff told me, she needs more glucose after a few days, and the price then will be higher, something like 4 something compare to 2 something at the dream moment,

then i tried to figure out how to m out from s, then i saw a green colored van, then thinking maybe i could use this vehicle, break it from the back using a steel rod, i didnt hear the alarm, but i saw signal lights were flashing,

then somehow i woke up,
Post 27 Mar 2013, 22:58
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699

7:30 am
i went to hair cut, i told the barber i want to shave my head like monk, ah, he still keep my current hairstyle, then i felt angry, the barber walked away, i talked with his boss, somehow his boss soft talk me, and i accepted it, in front of us got white house, but sign board mentioned it is a gaming house,

then another dream was, i went to half basket ball court with yong (not fasm yong), when want to play 3x3, choose team player, then got 1 guy, idk who he is, without team member,

the ball went off court, i think a girl idk who go and pick up the ball, then she got grabbed by crocodile, then we pull her up, the crocs there only grabbed people, but they dont eat them, idk why.

then i heard birds chirping sounds, i woke up
Post 28 Mar 2013, 23:41
sleepsleep

9:00 am
a phone call prevent me from continue the dream, ah, i really dislike dream got affected by incoming phone call,

that was a beautiful dream, and i forgot everything except it was kinda beautiful and peace,
Post 01 Apr 2013, 01:24
sleepsleep

4:00 pm,
woke up,
at the foodcourt, near py bus station, getting my food, love the japanese tauhu, rice and curry, found a seat, just bout to sit, saw am, kinda weird he came with a tmg,
Post 04 Apr 2013, 08:13
sleepsleep

3 pm
whos the girl i saw in dream, she gave me a light blue shirt, the one i got is dark blue,

then i saw a guy spying something behind the window, below him i saw a dark black color dog,

at first i got some argument with tk, he sounds so arrogant, near 6lc, then i saw people farming kangkung, got 1 guy idk who lift and threw a big stone, about 60cm something to the ground,

then at the hotel, like a family day party,
Post 06 Apr 2013, 07:13
HaHaAnonymous

Stupid post removed.

Last edited by HaHaAnonymous on 28 Feb 2015, 20:25; edited 1 time in total
Post 20 May 2013, 15:03
sleepsleep

to be frank, i dont remember any of the above dreams,
Post 20 May 2013, 15:54
HaHaAnonymous

Stupid post removed.

Last edited by HaHaAnonymous on 28 Feb 2015, 20:25; edited 1 time in total
Post 20 May 2013, 16:10
zhak

I remember almost all my lucid dreams. Unfortunately, I'm still unable to force a lucid dream. They come very rarely and I noticed, they come when I'm falling asleep completely exhausted.
Post 20 May 2013, 16:39
zhak

ah, another interesting phenomenon I love very much is sleep paralysis. First time I was very afraid and could not understand what's happening. But now I'm just having fun trying to move when this happens. Hard attempts to move cause waking up. Then I'm just falling asleep as usual. And again, it happens rarely
Post 20 May 2013, 16:44
sleepsleep

HaHaAnonymous wrote:

Quote:
to be frank, i dont remember any of the above dreams

You certainly should remember at least one dream you had in your life, right? I hope yes.

yeah,
several,

the most impressive one is with a large cobra =) snake Cool and that is probably 10 years ago,

zhak wrote:
they come when I'm falling asleep completely exhausted.

i notice that too,
Post 20 May 2013, 17:26
matefkr

i also do dream about war like or fight like dreams due to playing a lot of such video games. Although once there was a series of dreams (sort of) concerning something like world war 2 times, somtiems i was with british or american sometimes i was a german sometimes russian. what is interesting i was quite sure then that i was a member of their army with their aims of overcoming enemies. When i was german there was a small island and i was a tactician or commander of some armored vehicle squad or something.. and there was some bombing.. when i was russian i fought in a city with roubles in close quarter, when i was british or english it was close to the end of war and was at a beach or near some long road city.

today i dreamed about several things. sometimes my dreams reveal reality.. for example if i look up on google maps, i could find an island i have not seen before, also a river like thing and a few homes nearby.
anyway today i dreamed first i think (wich i can recall) about some place it was a shore or something elevated manmade construct, there was a building its walls visible would not face the shore, bu tthere was pavement (or what wich would face the waters. from this direction toward me were coming two ghosts (starcraft) with helmets of starship troopers pilots)
i was first first person, then became third.. there were multiple things looking like being around the ghost. at first person i was alos a ghost and there was another one nearby. then it became third person and the started shooting the enemy ghosts but for a reason had no intention to shoot those around the ghost. the other one did not shoot at all i thought damn, why have i setup ghosts so that they dont automatically shoot when they are on stop? and so i ordered the other to also shoot enemies.

then later another dream. i was walking in my garden there was one of my cats, seen it, then i noticed its one of those given away for others (a slightly weaker one, with defective vocal cords and nasal somethings). I was happy i found it i thought someone it came back home then i realized that the new owner might be sad becauise of it (a younger girl). then i bringed it back to a modified kitchen and it turns out there is the owner only bringing the cat for a visit. i sit 90 degrees to the girl, i then decided to stroke the pussy of the girl under the table, first she refused due to shame, then She allowed it. then the sharpness of the dream faded, and i could no longer feel her aroused clith/vulva, and i heard some female voice asking why have i quit it. Then there was another phase somewhere concerning this girl, i dont remember what, perhaps stroking clith or talking or trying to cloth her down. then there was another phase with other girl.. with a row of buildings besides a hightened ground something (something to prevent flood or for arailroad). there was a girl with some pants.. and this low stature girl wore the clothes in such a way, that i had to crrect it (pull the pants lower, and pull up the thong or g string things to be visible (no idea y i would do such O_O), then in the meantime i stroked Her vulva. then there was another one the mother of my childhood friend (we dont meet multiple times), in a skirt without panties, and i was looking.. and i have seen like if left side of body would be of Her (perhaps) and right side is smaller.. and at the junction on the vulva the vulva looked rather strange perhaps sick.. i was like wtf? But She had a son? if there is such major disturbance in development, it might be due to gene malfunction and then its no t wise to have a children. although in real life i have not seen anything like this.. something must have been mixed up in my dreams (i have not seen her pussy though). no idea. then something else and whatever.. then end of dream.

I also had another dream about a fat bitch from youtube, who seemed nice but in communication later "she" proved to be less nice, much less (at least quite later).
i was in some wodden room like something made up from just wood storing hay.. but there was no hay, but a few large beds, and a loth of clothes everywhere. I started clothing her down, but she had a lot of clothe pieces.. after about 5 i was realy exhausted, then fineally on the outisde (after giving up on pulling down top clothing i could remove all the pants and panties, then i pulled apart the labia majora, then the labia minora then the labia minora inferialis. She had 3 labias O_o then i licked or fingered her then later fucked her from behind positure. So basicly as dream transformed into a state some aspects of earlier states strangly migrated onto the content of later states. Perhaps this is somehw similar in the pussy case in dream i wrote earlier.

I also have dreams sometimes about exams or learning. i go into the classroom.. i am like hmm i have not seen this earlier people for a while, now reunification there is but strangely there is also studiing.. and then also there is exam?O_o and i dont know shit.. although i usually like .. whatever then i write whatever i know then i lose interest (usually i fail quite some questions at least).
There is also navigation around cities looking for certain kind of things. Sometimes for a girl, sometimes for a weapon, sometimes for a good observation or sniper spot or hiding spot. Sometimes i teach things in dreams, sometiems there ar epeople going up to me in dreams asking things in monotonous voice or telling things with straight face and monotone voice. such as: i want to buy drugs. im like ok, i dont know there must be some in some cities, but do not buy heroin or morphine derivatives as it is highly addictive. or sometimes i look ta something and the monotone guy asks: is there a weapon in there? im like sure look here it is, and i pull out a machinegun. There was a rather strange case when there was a brownish like girl called Levany or something like this (in a bad accent perhaps, as this is not a name on my language). and then i looked up wether such a languag do exist. anyway at this point i met the cute little girl, She asked wether i want my dick to be sucked (i think) i was like well it would be nice but if dont want u could jerk it. perhaps i asked how much is it. perhaps i even thanked it. i dunno, or argued about the fact that i am just walking by the streat i might be not tastefull (earlier there was a gipsy guy i met [just before this] and wanted me to solve some basic mathematical homework, and i was like, meh i dont know now, because there was only the task number, i said go to a school there must be some books wich can be borrowed, then there was a women comeing out of a door, it was night, She had a lot of books, asked to give some books if possible, then She would refuse because He was gypsy.. then there was this girl, then She lead me almost running into a house there were two people, a women who recquires a lot of fuck to the vagina i presume, and an old fat guy. I wanted to aproach the girl, as it was already agreed to have sex, then She acted like if i molest Her, i was like wtf, and there were these two people some of them called me in agnry voice, i was thinking, i told u have set me up, they told laughing "yes yes" then i jumped on the old guy (with my legs or knees) looked similar to a proposed CIA boss of some sort, imr grown tired of such kinda acts.. then i was running out, then He aproached with some pole, i evaded grabbed the pole and pulled on it, then after immobilizing this one i was running out somewhere.

Then there was also a strainge thing.. there was some meeting for tourists or citizens in a building wich i later saw on North Korea related something and there it turned out to be tourists someting or embassy. there was a forest. Kim Jong Un was there among others and have told things to those present like they are happy, and something about their country and how to behave and there was an arranged order of events in a ceremony. Later He would go out, for a break and i was somewhat hopefull to talk about my education experiment, maybe they want to pull it off, as there is socializm. then Came back in, then there was this guy who have talked on a news something.. whatever He talked i heard it in my own language, and yet thes news guy talking about a CIA official petraeus retriing was there and asking me wether He should translate the ghin (and He began tranlsating to Ukrainin with wich i am not familiar and i was hearing everything already translated in Hungarian). He earlier dream with aliens have told that i should watch out because this will be an alien (i thought so earlier, so i produced regullar but not simple knock patterns [wich is more likely to conclude communication attempt]). Anyway He laso told ther that he have seen such a being win captivity already [someone was telling i thought i was a guest].
Post 21 May 2013, 08:54
sleepsleep

wow, you remember lots of your dream,
i only remember several significant one, i dream a lot, yeah, a lot! =)
Post 21 May 2013, 11:36
matefkr

i only remember parts of my dreams perhaps even other parts if i force myself but order of very different events will be lost.
i remember much more dreams but i dont wanna list them.
most of them are like connected to war like video games, talkings, sexual activity, thinking, taking tests, sometimes things i have done on a day, traveling and looking for something, fleeing from something at some point in the dream at least, looking at an event and analyzing it. yes and also sometimes dreaming about more freedom of movement, or driving (i have driven car very very rarely in real life). sometimees my dream is about shoping or eating. i noticed that severe uranating feeling causes me in dreams to hurt my balls. perhaps anyone of u should try this (buy a catheter, pee oout everythin then put some distilled water back in, and sleep on the ground, see if there will be feeling of urinating causing ball hurt in dream state.. although if it causes hurt of ball, it might cause whatever else, so mabe ONLY in sleeplab or hospital it should be tried.
once i dreamed about a future like desireable state. there were huge block of fully high integration computers and there was a female administrator who was walking around them (although it was only passtime activity and humans had a lessened role at least temporarily). never the less She was thinking about possible optimizations of something.. but i cant remember specifically. then a holographic image on the sky appeared, displaying some principles to back up his claims about some of the possible weaknesses of the proposed optimization (displaying charges and sphereres interacting with oneanother). I identified the holo image as myself at first then was inspecting it from third person.
This was a very breef part of this dream i cant recall anything else concerning this state.

There was another dream with characters of fighting force (ps1 game) only two was there, smasher (much modified) and hawk, they beat up some agent or something snooping after a girl, and took some information out of this one, then moved further started to talk.. and i thought it was so realistic.. good game engine, and i wondered wether this movie part is interactable, and at a point where smasher would walk up to hawk i tried to stand there and disturbe, eventually he would do a low kick me blocking was send back a little. there was a small graveyard or srine of sort there. some relatives of someone were killed or dead due to sickness. for some reason they started to acuse me of not respecting their memory and i dont remember i was running and explaining it is a missunderstanding, then hawk suddenly hugged me (wich was strange) and called me brother. then antoher character Alana, wich was named Lena walked past towards a school or something, some people were following. i followed too keeping up near school was talking something, and then reaching school She was running on coridor i could not keep up too much, and then She disapeared, i walked past some people, and i couldnt find Her, then from behind i heard someone telling that "lena, someone is looking for you" then She was there. then people walked into the classroom and i asked what are you doing here and so forth, and what does she learn here, and She answered smiling "nothing". She had an egiptian skirt like something on with panties visible on front, and a white or yellow top or mabe the skirt like thing was yellow and top white. The face was however different, made up of i think 3 or 4 person i have seen. Then starting to walk back on the corridoer, i said i want to know something about your father. She asked: "my father?" i said yes, your father Zeng (or just Zeng). She was thinking and could not tell anything. Then She started to run, and some guys in suits (teachers had suits also) started to follow, there was one in black suit and long hair, and also a girl with red hair and black skirts, i sexually molested the female in order to stop Her from following "Lena". Then for some reason she said She was there as a mediator in a gun business or prostitution business or something similar to this (as a brick/secret agent or something) and i cant realy tell her anything new about something.. Later turns out She was the fourth character, and i should not have held Her back.
This was a peculiar kind of dream..
Post 21 May 2013, 19:18
HaHaAnonymous

Stupid post removed.

Last edited by HaHaAnonymous on 28 Feb 2015, 20:24; edited 1 time in total
Post 21 May 2013, 19:25
matefkr

Lena reapeared later in antoher dream along with the two others. She was the leader of an infiltrator squad or something. i was a private/technician there with little idea about the workings of the systems present on the base (so it is a recombination of war and video game plux failed exam themed games although pushing buttons and pulling levers would eventually lead to success, and i could also smell the presense of a trap in the warehouse area (but i was the dreamer so it is not a big deal).
Post 21 May 2013, 19:39
matefkr

for me the emotional state doesnt play a role in dreaming. i should go to examine my sleep cycle in dreamlab, because a lot of times i remember hearing dream related voices or even sometimes seeing pictures just before falling asleep.
Post 21 May 2013, 20:48
HaHaAnonymous

Stupid post removed.

Last edited by HaHaAnonymous on 28 Feb 2015, 20:23; edited 1 time in total
Post 21 May 2013, 21:04
matefkr

well.. i have a totally different life in my dreams.. usually barely related to my things. whatever i say it might just confuse someone. i dont think i talk in dreams. i might move my limbs somewhat. cats also move their limbs like they are shaking when dreaming.
very unoften i wake up saying a word.
well in a good system even if u tell personal secret, it is nonexistent. because individuals are simply for the goodness of all inside the systemand the sleeping area is shielded slightly anyway it is not so much penetrable to outsiders and it is done so that it is concluded needed technology, even if infiltration is possible, would mean that they could take over all even without a notice anyway.
Post 22 May 2013, 07:47

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 142, 143, 144  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >

Forum Rules: