flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

flat assembler > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 198, 199, 200 ... 213, 214, 215  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
revolution wrote:
I think life is more than simply being alive. I doubt I would enjoy being a head in a jar. I want to do things, not just think about things.

I just want to stay alive, stay exists, conscious,

There are a lot more to experience, to learn, to understand, and all these happened inside my mind.

Only science could extend us now.
Post 28 Apr 2019, 12:21
guignol

Laughing
Post 29 Apr 2019, 06:50
guignol

your science won't save you from ragnarǫk
Post 29 Apr 2019, 06:57
guignol

and you, hamsa won't save you either Laughing

it is

Last edited by guignol on 29 Apr 2019, 15:04; edited 1 time in total
Post 29 Apr 2019, 07:03
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
guignol wrote:

your science won't save you from ragnarǫk
and you, hamsa won't save you either:lol:

Am not sure how you came into above conclusions, and the "either:lol:" is kinda weird.
Post 29 Apr 2019, 14:59
sleepsleep

I actually got this ideas a few days ago,

It concerns about Alzheimer's disease, I mean, how you actually know, you are forgeting things in a scale that or line that actually defined you in Alzheimer group?

Now, everybody is forgeting a lot of details, a lot, like a huge lot of what one actually experienced in 24 hours. We formed some sort of "conclusion" through the input process output, then assume we "remember" about what happened, but the real shit is, we are having no details to recollect.

What if the reason we don't remember something is we don't bother to insert those of what we assume unnecessary or not so important to us, into our mind?

I could just type some random numbers, 8943288894234893294329800091

Nobody will remember that numbers, and are they contracting Alzheimer?

And what if, we start with the idea, we keep on forgeting details, from the moment we woke up, there are details that actually fade away from us, how we then assured our memory about things, ideas, and etc are intact and as "real"?

It could be you switched on the light before you sleep in your room, but you woke up with the light switched off.

What if we started to doubt everything? What if the processor started to doubt EAX is actually 0x837D00EC instead of something else?

It seems like the fabric of reality is on the assumption level, for those who doubt there are more than one of "me" that actually typing in this account, maybe you are right? Idea

We are holding on the "I believe such is such and such" method to hop from one moment to another moment and probably we never realize, each of those moment could actually be splitted or they are not really connected in whatever ways except we pull those connection ourselves.

Someone could chat with you, and they pull some stories that you totally forgotten, like the place you work for 6 months in the last 10 years. You don't even remember you work in that place, isn't that funny and serious?

Do you still remember the desk you face daily in primary school? or secondary school? or university?

I don't think you remember the face of your teachers, your classmates? They all faded away. Those are what we see daily once upon a time. Sometime you can't even recalled what buildings are there before they demolished and build some new structures.

And you couldn't even retype back those previous codes that supposed to be there inside hello.asm.

How you know you did a bicycle marathon except you sort of remember, you took that marathon? But you have no idea about the sceneries you encountered during that marathon?

These whole thing could actually have deeper meaning, they are all illusion, a grand one.
Post 29 Apr 2019, 23:03
guignol

what if we just go back in time, when she's small, and poople her, that actress, Portscar?
Post 30 Apr 2019, 00:09
Kedar

sleepsleep wrote:
I just want to stay alive, stay exists, conscious,

Me too. But the head in the jar idea sounds like a prison. Sure, if they can indefinitely maintain the head’s function, then that would be a form of immortality, but at some point it would be desirable to overcome the limitations. I think Ideal Existence ultimately requires both Eternal Quantity and Complete, Pure and Faultless Quality.

sleepsleep wrote:
It concerns about Alzheimer's disease, I mean, how you actually know,

This is very interesting. I note that you mention 3 of the 4 components of a Buisiness Information System: Input, Processing, Storage and Output. It seems the issue is about the Internal I\O (Record and Recall) of Storage.

Is failure to remember something Physiological, due to damage to neurons? Then maybe the head in the jar would be safe from this. Or is the memory failure Psychological, due to not recording the information in the first place, or a poor quality filing system making recall difficult? If so then the head in the jar could still have memory problems.

I think memories fade if we don’t periodically refresh them. And we tend to go through our days just throwing thoughts into our mind room, hoping we’ll be able to find them again later. Do you have a Refresh Routine and Filing System for your Memories that you consciously operate?
Post 30 Apr 2019, 00:46
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

Kedar wrote:

But the head in the jar idea sounds like a prison.

Well, I don't know why people felt the jar idea resemble prison, because to me, our body skin is not much different from that jar, our skin is prison that contained our soul. If one don't feel the skin like prison, I don't think they will feel the jar like prison, Laughing imo.

Kedar wrote:

I think Ideal Existence ultimately requires both Eternal Quantity and Complete, Pure and Faultless Quality.

I agreed with you with first read. There are too many concepts inside that sentence.

Kedar wrote:

Input, Processing, Storage and Output.

I skipped the storage part because it by itself is one cycle of input, process output, like a little bit redundant.

Maybe we need to define what is memory failure first, what kind of timeframe that we could assume, the data is unrecoverable.

Kedar wrote:

Do you have a Refresh Routine and Filing System for your Memories that you consciously operate?

Nope, I don't have, Am still baby walk trying to understand everything surrounding me. I read they use something like mental picture, palace, etc, but I simply failed those methods or maybe I didn't try hard enough? idk.
Post 30 Apr 2019, 12:14
sleepsleep

This guy created smartwatch from scratch, awesome!
I made a smart watch from scratch
https://imgur.com/a/FSBwD3g
Post 30 Apr 2019, 12:24
sleepsleep

There are so many things that steal our focus away from the demise of our own self.

It hardly crosses our mind, especially when we are healthy.
Post 01 May 2019, 06:52
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

sleepsleep wrote:
There are so many things that steal our focus away from the demise of our own self.
Yeah, that thing is called life. I hope you can enjoy it and not spend time worrying about the inevitable. Smile
Post 01 May 2019, 07:05
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

Life looks cruel,
There are moments that you missed, the exact time but at the different day, the things people holding together, build together,

Missed the moment we went to school, eating at the canteen, did our projects last minute, leisure along the dam, drinking at pub, and whole lots more.

These complexes feelings are what caused us human, it is truly sad we can't entitled these forever.
Post 01 May 2019, 08:26
sleepsleep

We take few days, weeks or months to have another person in our life, but it takes forever to forget them.
Post 01 May 2019, 08:32
guignol

How such person can get angree at all?
Probably, there is something else.
Anyhow, from drinking-at-pub point your life went astray.
How to think of it?..
Post 01 May 2019, 19:48
sleepsleep

Remembered last time when I ask, what's the time now, somebody told me, the clock is kinda precise, classic, and ticking sound is so hearable when the surrounding is quiet.

It powered by single AA battery, cost around RM 5 if you buy them from Tesco, you probably get about 3 units, maybe 5 units when they do offer or when the brand came from China.

The clock moves clockwise, and again, it powered by single AA battery.
Post 01 May 2019, 23:43
Kedar

sleepsleep wrote:

Kedar wrote:

I think Ideal Existence ultimately requires both Eternal Quantity and Complete, Pure and Faultless Quality.

I agreed with you with first read. There are too many concepts inside that sentence.

The concepts make more sense if you think of an Entity as a System of Qualities, each with a Quantity.

Completeness ensures the System contains all the Parts it needs, i.e. All Positive Qualities, and that there are no Deficiencies in their Quantities (Prevents Poverty).

Purity ensures the System contains no AntiQualities, i.e. No Negative Qualities, and that there are no Excesses in their Quantities (Prevents Greed).

Faultlessness ensures the System contains correctly Ordered parts, such that the Qualities are Connected together in Ideal Structures, Balances and Cycles (Prevents Decay).

These 3 SuperQualities are logically necessary for the Entity to attain and maintain Eternal Quantity of Existence.
Post 02 May 2019, 07:50
guignol

Excuse me, I have been eating paint...
Post 02 May 2019, 20:10
sleepsleep

With a Simple Twist, a ‘Magic’ Material Is Now the Big Thing in Physics
The stunning emergence of a new type of superconductivity with the mere twist of a carbon sheet has left physicists giddy, and its discoverer nearly overwhelmed.

https://www.quantamagazine.org/how-twisted-graphene-became-the-big-thing-in-physics-20190430/

Sounds like good news!
Post 03 May 2019, 12:54
sleepsleep

Been following Futurama season 1, nice one!

Bender: I got what they got, gaydar, Laughing

~

In another part of Earth,
Everything is momentarily, damn it, how I wish everything could last forever? (maybe not if my country is fighting a war?)

lovenaseum, Laughing what a f. chamber, Laughing

https://about.gitlab.com/2019/05/03/suspicious-git-activity-security-update/
About to unleash all private git source codes.
Post 04 May 2019, 15:35

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 198, 199, 200 ... 213, 214, 215  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: