flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

flat assembler > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 182, 183, 184 ... 188, 189, 190  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Lost_Ghost123



Joined: 12 Feb 2019
Posts: 29
You didn't answer my question about your age, which is fine, if you are not comfortable answering that, but why not just say that you feel uncomfortable? You seem like a person who shares literallh every thought that passes through your head, so why not share such harmless information that your age is? Idk, maybe you can tell what your native language is? Like idk

So, to be enlightened to me is to reach a conclusion that is unpopular, simple and seemingly infallible. Like what if we build a giant space umbrella to save the Earth from global warming? Meets all the criteria.

However, I am not a genius, and you probably aren't too. All the simple things have already been thought about by multiple people throughout history, and if your idea is simple enough someone has probably already thought about it, and if you now look around and don't see it implemented - there's probably a reason. An example that comes up first to me is an attempt of Sam Harris to provide an objective basis for morality. Watch this vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxalrwPNkNI.

The conclusion that I reached after many "enlightnments" is - if you aren't improving upon somebody else's knowledge or you aren't an expert in the field and you aren't sure that such an obvious solution could've been overlooked by an entire group of scientists- your idea is probably worth nothing.

The only people, from my personal experience, who fall for that are people who think too much of themselves. Like at some point you have to ask "Am I Albert Einstein and everyone else around me - an idiot?", and there are people, who would answer "yes". But I imagine that if you play in this thing called "life" for long enough, you'll get over it.

My personal moment of cognitive dissonanse was when I realised that my country was run by a gang of people who should be rotting in prison, so I wanted to write the "good Constitution" that would fix everything. Then I read the actual Russian Federation's Constitution- and I was fascinated by it. Judging by the text alone, Russia must be the freest country in the world, like, there is no room for improvement. After having that moment, I started to research why did USSR fail.

What example of an enlightnment do you have? I suppose you have them every day, and you write about them here, but what is a significant one?
Post 18 Feb 2019, 19:36
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Furs



Joined: 04 Mar 2016
Posts: 1392
Hah, nice to be so young (I'm not even 30 yet and I feel old, approaching it though). Good to have young members on this board as well. Smile

My moment of enlightenment was when I realized the majority of people are willful ignorant incompetents. Really. It's true.

I hate most people, and I hate their "opinions". I hate how democracy also allows them to rule tyrannically and ruin my life. Meh.
Post 18 Feb 2019, 21:15
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Lost_Ghost123



Joined: 12 Feb 2019
Posts: 29
I think that the people in power are guaranteed to have a good life. Do most people have a good life? No, because they are not in power. Thus, you can't make them responsible for thjngs that are out of their control. The system forces them to vote for guys whos interests are directly opposed to the majority of the population's. Never blame the powerless, it's the elite's strategy- divide and conquer, sow racism, xenophobia, split the working class into small groups so that they fight one another instead of fighting their true enemy.

I can really go full libertarian socialist here, but I already have enough politics on Reddit, I'm here just for the assembler, what about you? If you are willing to discuss politics, what are your political leanings, Furs?
Post 18 Feb 2019, 21:32
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
guignol



Joined: 06 Dec 2008
Posts: 458
sleepsleep wrote:
good to be young, take care, Smile
or you might get older

Do you know why moscow suburbs soirees are so dear?
Because moscow is Ground Zero.
Post 19 Feb 2019, 15:45
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Furs



Joined: 04 Mar 2016
Posts: 1392
Lost_Ghost123 wrote:
I think that the people in power are guaranteed to have a good life. Do most people have a good life? No, because they are not in power. Thus, you can't make them responsible for thjngs that are out of their control. The system forces them to vote for guys whos interests are directly opposed to the majority of the population's. Never blame the powerless, it's the elite's strategy- divide and conquer, sow racism, xenophobia, split the working class into small groups so that they fight one another instead of fighting their true enemy.

I can really go full libertarian socialist here, but I already have enough politics on Reddit, I'm here just for the assembler, what about you? If you are willing to discuss politics, what are your political leanings, Furs?
Well, I don't really care about politics per-se. It's just that dumb people (which is most people) infuriate me to no end.

Even when they vote, they truly have no understanding of what they actually vote for or what it means. Why is their vote as strong as mine? This concept itself is what sucks, even if the political landscape is the same anyway. I don't care about politics, just the concept of democracy.

Note that I know that the outcome usually doesn't matter much. What pisses me off is just the concept of democracy, where everyone's vote is equal, even if they are uneducated willful ignorants. There should be a test of knowledge in this aspect and then vary the voting weight depending on the score.

However, it does piss me off to see people vote for stuff to take away from others just so they can get things (i.e. stealing) while they actually either don't put the work, don't put the risks, or are terrible at money management (the latter especially). Most people think poor people are poor because they are lazy or whatever. That's not true. It's because they are terrible with money management.

And yes, allocating a chunk of your sum into risky (but reasonable) endeavors is good money management, and so is investing for the future instead of spending on pointless present-day crap.

For example, give the average person twenty grand and he'll probably waste it on a car, an "exotic vacation" or other pointless crap like that. And then these poor people have power in their votes to whine and whine about the better-off people who were responsible with money and how they want their money (via taxes) and so on.

They worked and invested in their life for the future while the poor guy enjoyed his piece of shit car or vacation, and now they want to steal. This is called karma, not injustice of the "rich".


Don't get me wrong, I don't think capitalism will work in the future because of tech. We need a system like a technocracy. But socialism is just unfair.

And yes I know a lot of poor people are born into that situation. Well, blame the parents then, for having children when they can't sustain them. This is another aspect of the dumb majority that pisses me off: they think it's the government's responsibility to care for their children, while their choice to breed. Disgusting.

In my perfect world, if you have children while the government doesn't green-light it, you lose all benefits from it regarding your child. Of course, you can just take care of it yourself without leeching from other people because it was your choice to have children in this case.

If you want the government's support, then you follow its rules!

Dumb people will never understand this. They want to do what they want and then demand things from the government, which is really demanding things from the rest of the people who get taxed. They need to fuck off. Pieces of shit.



Sorry for the rant.
Post 19 Feb 2019, 18:15
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8070
Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
Lost_Ghost123 wrote:

You didn't answer my question about your age, which is fine

thanks for your understanding,

5 Things PROVE Asteroid Hit Earth & RESET Advanced Ancient Human Civilization 12980 Years Ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0V0KRIJdh_4
https://www.nationalgeographic.com/science/2018/11/impact-crater-found-under-hiawatha-glacier-greenland-ice/

Lost_Ghost123 wrote:
So, to be enlightened to me is to reach a conclusion that is unpopular, simple and seemingly infallible. Like what if we build a giant space umbrella to save the Earth from global warming? Meets all the criteria.

i agree with enlightenment equal the process to reach conclusion,

enlightenment (imo) is something hardly passable, another word for enlightenment would be understanding,

and the factor to find a conclusion might be more than just iq, eq and etc, genius qualities, a question to ponder would be, would genius find enlightenment faster than non genius?

objective basis for morality, i probably write in another thread regarding this idea,

Lost_Ghost123 wrote:
your idea is probably worth nothing.

imo, is like any output that created by human, others assign their own value about something after some sort of judgement, people could think high or low or nothing about it, that is normal,

imo, the key thing is, we re-create the thing, re-feel the idea, re-walk the path, re-gain some initial memories, re-understood some decision made by previous creator and etc, those are what worth, the process,

judgement is what cause the idea right and wrong to exists, but does such idea of right and wrong necessary? i guess yes, but what are the limit? idk, need more time to ponder,

it doesn't matter who are you, what are you or etc, everybody is unique, the thoughts output are unique, the ways to seek conclusion are unique, there are no value in those unless people start to pass judgement, back to previous highlight, what matter is how we view our own selves,

Lost_Ghost123 wrote:
but what is a significant one?

there are a lot of incredible ideas, and they fade from changes to changes,

what cause 0 to become 1,
Post 19 Feb 2019, 19:18
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8070
Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
‘Jaw-dropping moment’: Scientists discover mysterious new communication mechanism in the brain
https://www.rt.com/news/451757-mysterious-neural-communication-discovery/

https://www.youtube.com/user/Suspicious0bservers/videos
Post 19 Feb 2019, 21:46
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
guignol



Joined: 06 Dec 2008
Posts: 458
Post 20 Feb 2019, 14:42
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8070
Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
Mosquitoes (alternate spelling mosquitos) are a group of about 3500 species of small insects that are a type of fly (order Diptera).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mosquito

what are the functionalities of mosquito? beside to suck peoples blood?
Quote:
Mosquitoes kill more people than any other animal: over 700,000 each year


how bout mosquitos evolution?
Quote:
The oldest known mosquito with an anatomy similar to modern species was found in 79-million-year-old Canadian amber from the Cretaceous.[7] An older sister species with more primitive features was found in Burmese amber that is 90 to 100 million years old.[8] Two mosquito fossils have been found that show very little morphological change in modern mosquitoes against their counterpart from 46 million years ago.
Post 20 Feb 2019, 18:20
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Lost_Ghost123



Joined: 12 Feb 2019
Posts: 29
While people, being non-parasites (except the bougeoise), go through the process of evolution, thus complication, parasitic organisms, such as mosquitos, go through simplification, which is basically anti-evolution, but it still works. Yet another example of more complex≠better.
Post 20 Feb 2019, 19:54
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8070
Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
perhaps we need some definition about what is complex, and what is simple,

i guess, i started to query the meaning of all these words, they all seem so vague,

~
Pope admits clerical abuse of nuns including sexual slavery
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-47134033

the source of all issues lie on the way how the systems allow such ideas to exist in the first place,

in another thoughts, i agree, opinion believer concept is much smoother and polite compare to religion believers, they are really good words Furs, thanks,

we need more of such wording idea to solve conflicts,

religion equal, one package that comprised of multiple opinions including conflicting opinions, bound into one word and easily abused by everybody,

using above idea, we should somehow able to advance ourselves to sense and triggered when people, news, or etc, using one word that try to fits all, one word that including too much ideas inside, etc

generalize probably a bad idea?
Post 20 Feb 2019, 21:10
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Lost_Ghost123



Joined: 12 Feb 2019
Posts: 29
You don't need complex, sleepsleep. You also don't need simple. All you need is more complex, or less simple. That's all it takes. More complex- has more parts, executes more functions, has more processes .going on the inside, is an improvement upon something less complez. All this while the orign of simplicity is context-dependent. So, when I say "simple organisms", I mean single-cell bacteria, and when I say "complex" after that I mean large mammals. But when having a discussion about how primitive is the modern civilisation I say "imagine how a complex society would look like" I mean a trans-galactic alien telepatic hivemind.

Is this discussion really worth having, sleepsleep? If so, why not put more effort in contributing to it? I know, this is your place, and I can't demand anything from you, but like, when asking about what is complex and what is simple, at leas try to set the conversation.

Do you have problems with that? Do you have any mental disorders? Not to insult you by any means, I apologise if you don't want to share anything (whixh I suspect you do), but it would be really helpful to know, at least, what to expect from you, and when you write something controversial, how to enterpret it. So, are there any things special to you as an individual that you would want me to be aware of?
Post 20 Feb 2019, 21:24
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8070
Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiki_Camarena
Quote:
Camarena was tortured at Gallardo's ranch over a 30-hour period, then murdered. His skull was punctured by a metal object, and his ribs were broken . He may have been injected with drugs, most likely to ensure that he remained conscious while being tortured.[7] Camarena's body was found wrapped in plastic in a rural area outside the small town of La Angostura, in the state of Michoacán, on March 5, 1985


the line between sane and crazy, where are they,

~

assume the meaning of complex and simple are difference for each individual,

simple equal comprehensible,
complex equal non-comprehensible at first glance,

simple for adult could probably be complex for teen,

so the context of such word vary by user, should be listed inside words discourage to use dictionary,

~

expect, expect equal changes that we intended to see, preferred changes,

whether something is worth to discuss or not, is vary by individual, in fact, how should human communicate is very big question, imo,

how should 1, 10 persons communicate, 100, 1000, 10000, tube comments, twitter comments and so on, guess pondering about this could take whole lifetime,

elon musk mentioned about increasing bandwidth to our brain, maybe using 10 minute to absorb alita movie?

process doesn't mean absorb,
memorizing the whole doesn't mean absorb too,

how process + memorizing cause understanding which seem to be the first step towards merging or combining?

how understanding exists?

the calculator can count anything, can remember what we input, process and output,
but when could calculator realize understanding,

assume understanding is level of concern, the focus level,
svow to realize understanding?
Post 20 Feb 2019, 22:21
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
guignol



Joined: 06 Dec 2008
Posts: 458
ss has psychological disorder driven by those with mental disorder from moscow.
Post 21 Feb 2019, 11:44
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8070
Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
embedding youtube cause a session with google, all tracing to my server in artic ocean, shit,

~
thanks doctor guignol,

~
The term psychological disorder is sometimes used to refer to what is more frequently known as mental disorders or psychiatric disorders. Mental disorders are patterns of behavioral or psychological symptoms that impact multiple areas of life. These disorders create distress for the person experiencing these symptoms.

Limitations to intellectual functioning are often identified through the use of IQ tests, with an IQ score between 70 and 75 often indicating the presence of a limitation

we probably need iq more than 75 to do programming,

Bipolar disorder is characterized by shifts in mood as well as changes in activity and energy levels.

Anxiety disorders are those that are characterized by excessive and persistent fear, worry, anxiety and related behavioral disturbances.

Trauma- and stressor-related disorders involve the exposure to a stressful or traumatic event.

all kinds of disorder, i hope everybody could recover from all these illnesses,
Post 21 Feb 2019, 14:20
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
guignol



Joined: 06 Dec 2008
Posts: 458
moscow can't take a simple no, can't take a simple yes
What kind of recovery are you talking about?
See how they disturb you with their "news" and make you anxious.

Have you already watched Mile 22?
Post 21 Feb 2019, 17:42
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8070
Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
22 not yet,

~

COI – Chat Over IMAP
https://www.coi-dev.org/

time to find imap library, Smile
this is preferred changes 2019

~

https://www.norway.no/en/indonesia/norway-indonesia/news-events/news2/indonesia-reports-reduced-deforestation-triggering-first-carbon-payment-from-norway/

getting money for not doing something
this is preferred changes, Smile

~

https://iconsvg.xyz/

great site for svg icon

~

input > process > output

~

evil / bad is when our output causing issues to others people process physically,

~

why we want something and not something else?
Post 21 Feb 2019, 19:25
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Lost_Ghost123



Joined: 12 Feb 2019
Posts: 29
Hey, guignol, I've been to Moscow last Sunday, and it was suspiciously fine. What things about Mos ow should I be aware of in the future?
Post 21 Feb 2019, 20:50
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
guignol



Joined: 06 Dec 2008
Posts: 458
Signal over email and Irc will be nice.
Post 21 Feb 2019, 21:11
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8070
Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
https://blog.stephenwolfram.com/2019/02/seeking-the-productive-life-some-details-of-my-personal-infrastructure/

very cool, very organized,

conclusion after reading,

make technology works for us, and make us more powerful,

he listed almost all the software and tools he used at the bottom, cool guy
Post 22 Feb 2019, 05:42
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:
Post new topic Reply to topic

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 182, 183, 184 ... 188, 189, 190  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules:
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Copyright © 1999-2019, Tomasz Grysztar.

Powered by rwasa.