flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

flat assembler > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 162, 163, 164 ... 195, 196, 197  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
DimonSoft

And then the parachute for the entire aircraft… doesn’t open! Smile Let’s be honest: a few hundred lives are not worth these difficulties in the world of capitalism. Besides, dead people are less likely to ask for money compensations from airlines.
Post 30 Oct 2018, 20:32
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
DimonSoft wrote:

Let’s be honest: a few hundred lives are not worth these difficulties in the world of capitalism.

it actually worth it because this capitalism master will be saved by medical science breakthrough discovered by one of the passenger inside, or the passenger kid in case the passenger able to land safety and married a girl later,

the whole thing are actually connected, but idk why people couldn't and haven't yet realize these, there is near zero point to excel ourselves and disregard others because the system doesn't works this way, seriously, the excellent one might get killed or robbed by one of those not so excellent one because previously he chose to disregard him or her, and subsequently cause the existence of this not so excellent soul,

everything is connected, seriously, everything,

~

in another dimension of pondering,

let say for a second, we approached the idea, everything is designed and created,

and if you see the idea human inside mother's womb, some animals inside some protected not so hard shell, and etc way things came into existence,

there are protective measure there,

it only means the system wanted us to safely came on earth, the system intended us to safely arrived, let me know if you got other conclusion here,

and why we crawl instead of walking, jogging and running straight away?

it means changes need changes, and things don't go instantly, at least in this conclusion, things happened step by step,

or we could conclude it as, things that having more energy and power, more potential will most likely having more stages, and take more time to have immense impact,

and since cycle is part of nature or system signature, it means stages will happen in loop, back to their original or previous stage,

the accessories we got, directly point out, we are here to experience,

and ask yourself why we are not inside a blank empty cube?

there are lots of different thing, unique clouds, plants, animals, insects etc,

i think no doubt, here to experience,

now, allowing experience doesn't equal allowing us to modify and make changes,

like showing you a home deco, furniture, kitchen, car park and so on, obviously doesn't mean you can recolor the wall, shift the desk, and etc,

unless you got permission granted, but where in nature that signified we are granted with such permission?

might mean our creation must fit nature and things that were already here, must in sync,
Post 30 Oct 2018, 21:43
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
cracking everywhere to sos,

https://hashcat.net/forum/thread-7717.html
Quote:
In this writeup, I'll describe a new technique to crack WPA PSK (Pre-Shared Key) passwords.

In order to make use of this new attack you need the following tools:
hcxdumptool v4.2.0 or higher
hcxtools v4.2.0 or higher
hashcat v4.2.0 or higher
Post 31 Oct 2018, 08:39
Furs

sleepsleep wrote:
it actually worth it because this capitalism master will be saved by medical science breakthrough discovered by one of the passenger inside, or the passenger kid in case the passenger able to land safety and married a girl later,
Statistics are not your forte I guess? Wink

sleepsleep wrote:
in another dimension of pondering,

let say for a second, we approached the idea, everything is designed and created,

and if you see the idea human inside mother's womb, some animals inside some protected not so hard shell, and etc way things came into existence,

there are protective measure there,

it only means the system wanted us to safely came on earth, the system intended us to safely arrived, let me know if you got other conclusion here,
Yeah well the "system" definitely did not create the airplanes. Humans did. So whatever the "system" considers worth of protection is irrelevant to what humans build.

Nothing is forcing humans to copy the "system". I mean if you don't like it, don't fly in an airplane designed by humans... People did make ends meet without airplanes for thousands of years after all.

sleepsleep wrote:
unless you got permission granted, but where in nature that signified we are granted with such permission?

might mean our creation must fit nature and things that were already here, must in sync,
Humans don't care. They just take what they want and claim what they want. Because they think nothing is there to stop them. And so far they're right.

Who knows, maybe AI or aliens will fuck them up sometime and pay them their own medicine.
Post 31 Oct 2018, 15:08
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

You can put all the parachutes into aircraft you want, and even if you reduced the deaths to zero you still won't make much change to the overall human premature death rates. So instead find ways to make car accidents more survivable. You are at much greater risk of dying in the taxi to/from the airport than you are by flying in the aircraft.

Last edited by revolution on 31 Oct 2018, 15:49; edited 1 time in total
Post 31 Oct 2018, 15:29
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

there are virtually infinite ways to cause annoyances, irritations, and spike up your blood pressure, but why?

why we feel so uncomfortable and angry with some changes we face?

is it because some sort of ego and attachment that things shouldn't be like this?

or is it we lost our patience on how things should change? since we understood everything change, it just a matter of when,

i fall asleep and woke up now, for about 1 hour and 45 minutes because the WhatsApp notification sound, Laughing,

wish you all healthy and safe,

btw, where is YONG?
Post 31 Oct 2018, 15:37
sleepsleep

Furs wrote:

Statistics are not your forte I guess?

yah, but one just need a tiny drop of something bad to spoil a whole container,
Furs wrote:

So whatever the "system" considers worth of protection is irrelevant to what humans build.

i agree with you, it seems that protection expired after we sort of able to stay independent, after some changes, and growing, etc,

i just thought of maybe we don't have permission to create?

Furs wrote:
Humans don't care. They just take what they want and claim what they want. Because they think nothing is there to stop them. And so far they're right.

Who knows, maybe AI or aliens will fuck them up sometime and pay them their own medicine.

who knows, maybe,
like what happen in westworld,
Post 31 Oct 2018, 15:59
sleepsleep

revolution wrote:

So instead find ways to make car accidents more survivable.

i don't understand why people want to use very hard shell steel for their car, i was thinking that if the whole car is like solid bubble, that kinda material that wouldn't even deformed or etc when crashing together, wouldn't it be better?
Post 31 Oct 2018, 16:08
revolution

sleepsleep wrote:
i don't understand why people want to use very hard shell steel for their car, i was thinking that if the whole car is like solid bubble, that kinda material that wouldn't even deformed or etc when crashing together, wouldn't it be better?
Erm, you want to replace the hard steel shell with a hard un-deformable material?

But anyway, doing the opposite is usually better for the occupants. If your car is made so hard that it deforms very little then the occupants inside are slammed hard into the car when they crash. Not good for people. but good if you want to save the car. So instead you would like to have deformable (i.e. not too hard) stuff that absorbs the energy of the impact and makes life easier for the occupants. It means the car is destroyed, but the occupants survive.
Post 31 Oct 2018, 17:42
sleepsleep

sorry revolution, my limited english prevented me from expressing my imagination, Sad

it should be something like below picture,

perhaps our car should wrapped like this, it surely reduce the impact, probably a little bit ugly, buy i guess, lives more important,
Post 31 Oct 2018, 20:17
sleepsleep

sharing this, just in case, one wanna to feel how other cultures work,
Required reading: The books that students read in 28 countries around the world
https://ideas.ted.com/required-reading-the-books-that-students-read-in-28-countries-around-the-world/

is 1st november 2018, how come we are so fast near the end of this year, christmas soon, not that i celebrate it, but, i guess, i like christmas songs, they are cool and warm,

considering that there are so much researches and jobs, tasks, etc, discoveries need to be done, wow, mind blowing, with so limited time, i kinda appreciated more and more everyday,

one objective, make life more beautiful, meaningful, easier, simple, to ourselves, to others as well, to everybody,

find ways, find problems, find solution, there is zero point to hold billions, trillions, which should be use on finding cures, finding solutions for our future problems,

ya, need lots of wisdom to reach our objectives,
Post 31 Oct 2018, 20:53
revolution

sleepsleep wrote:
sharing this, just in case, one wanna to feel how other cultures work,
Required reading: The books that students read in 28 countries around the world
https://ideas.ted.com/required-reading-the-books-that-students-read-in-28-countries-around-the-world/
Cool link. Thanks.
Post 31 Oct 2018, 20:59
sleepsleep

glad you like it, Smile

~

in another part of world,

suddenly i got a new idea, Laughing

dll, this concept of library function sharing exists too in nature system, let say the oxygen breathing function, in human, animal, plant,

does function sharing actually point out and prove, we all are designed? i guess, yes,

if evolution ends up with two or multi different kinds of existence, sharing the same concept of working, it only means both different rand() changes are at one point, generating same exact output for quite some time, which is, near impossible and illegal to happen, Laughing

dll function sharing only prove, copy paste concept exists far far away before we use it in word excel powerpoint,

yah, orang utan have 10 fingers? what else got 10 fingers,

and if we review on those chosen numbers, there got to be some reasons why those numbers are chosen, if we assume we are designed, why we don't have 3 eyes, or probably we got 3 eyes?

and those numbers might be something that expanded from a core generator,

i think it would be impressive if we map out the count of designed numbers in some way, probably we could see something,
Post 01 Nov 2018, 04:04
sleepsleep

Post 02 Nov 2018, 11:58
sleepsleep

Post 02 Nov 2018, 12:25
sleepsleep

i got some sort of insight yesterday,

it was regarding consciousness, and probably an objective for us to achieve,

how bout having another voice in our mind beside our own voice?

this should be possible and achievable since we could attain such output during our dream session,

in another way of viewing this would be, closing our eyes, having some sounds nearby and try to believe they are generated by our own mind instead of something external,

this kinda train us for after life if let day by then we are still conscious and could interact with voices, what should we prepare and anticipate at that moment,
Post 03 Nov 2018, 02:30
sleepsleep

when we think in the traditional way, it means one physical body, one soul, so you could only hear one voices, your own voices,

but what restrict and who govern one body one soul policy?

it means, there are chances there will be 2 souls inside 1 body, or half souls inside 1 body,

all these in the assumption, soul exists,

am not sure if you guys ever heard or witness, like another soul took over a body, which mean there are body that another soul could take over,

and some human, monk or etc, probably having power or more focus mind bending power, could force the invaded soul out,

through chanting verses or etc, idk,
Post 03 Nov 2018, 09:32
revolution

By "soul" I would think of it as the inner voice, created by the brain; thus it is merely a function of the brain processes, not actually anything physical.. So "forcing it out" is merely stopping the brain from generating the voice/soul. In theory one could generate many inner voices/souls if one wants to.

What I doubt is that a "soul" can come from some external source. Or that someone's "soul" could move to another place.
Post 03 Nov 2018, 10:35
sleepsleep

well, my experience with soul is actually beyond the inner voice, i think i wrote this last time, a few years back, the soul is the entire body shape, including fingers and toes,

it could be the whole thing is just the trick of mind, since our CPU equal to our brain,

idk how you gonna generate multiple inner voice consciously, is that possible, i haven't got such experience yet,

my experience with soul somehow verified that, soul could leave body, i experience the state of, half soul remained in body and another half already out of body,

like the oob experience from start till the fully leaving collapsed point,

in fact you could have 2 input of body at the same moment,

you feel your bed, and you feel you are flying both at the same time, like ready player one i guess,

it been some time since my last oob, i think years
Post 03 Nov 2018, 11:11
sleepsleep

the cost to maintain legacy and old system, never cheap,

What Does It Take to Keep a Classic Mainframe Alive?
https://spectrum.ieee.org/tech-talk/tech-history/space-age/what-does-it-take-to-keep-a-classic-mainframe-alive

if we switch such concept to human body, perhaps we really need some sort of upgrade now, i mean in the year 2018, perhaps something fundamental about us to be upgraded,

otherwise, the maintaining cost would get really high and most likely, we end up being turned off sometime in future,

https://spectrum.ieee.org/tech-talk/telecom/security/how-to-encode-a-secret-message-into-a-fiWhat Does It Take to Keep a Classic Mainframe Alive?ngerprint

probably there are tons of secrets already inside our fingerprints? who knows?
Post 03 Nov 2018, 11:44

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 162, 163, 164 ... 195, 196, 197  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: