flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

flat assembler > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 159, 160, 161 ... 170, 171, 172  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
i wanna share something cool,

【金剛經溫馨開講-第一講】黃逢徵
https://youtu.be/wXQBuBhentE

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diamond_Sutra
Post 14 Oct 2018, 12:37
MacroZ

Isn't that what caused the asm community to die? Smile

To me, there is a "bitter" tone in the whole asm community, except masm forums. Thats the only people who are still "young" and optimistic.

If you lose that "youth", you can kiss everything a very nice goodbye. (When people become old, cheap and reserved, well, I have no words to express that negativity, it's mood killing to say the least and when you combine all of that with a capital G, you have the recipe to abandon the forum)

I urge the owner of the forum to promote "young politicians" and to keep them protected. Also, the "elites" should loosen up their vocabulary a bit.

Running around without a plan to tackle your emotions is the recipe to conflict, make a plan to handle your emotions before you enter. Without that plan, your emotions will have an entry point where it should not have entered.

Handle yourself as you would handle your code, it has to be organized or else the code will do unspecified things.

Challenge yourself, share a bit of your work every day, until you've shared almost everything you have got.

Improving fasm 1 is the key to the future. Very Happy
Post 14 Oct 2018, 12:58
DimonSoft

MacroZ wrote:
share a bit of your work every day, until you've shared almost everything you have got

And then you find out yourself being hungry and having no money. Not all code should be shared. In fact, most shouldn’t. Either because it may be used to earn author’s living or because it is a piece of substance measured by Bristol scale. Funny that the two cases are often the same Smile
Post 14 Oct 2018, 15:47
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MacroZ

Business is discreet enough as it is, but if you start to "politicize" that business model on a discussion forum that rely on openness and open code such as fasm, then it has gone beyond business. It is strongly advised for business people to remain in the background. You can't be a carnivore and gain respect, most people are both carnivore and herbivore, but one or the other is usually not right.

I understand that some people want to keep their business model, but may I ask of you that you do not require of the forum to stop sharing? Isn't it better to remain quiet about those opinions? (As if it wasn't enough to remain a carnivore in the background, there absolutely is no need to give the forum the same advice)

The creator of fasm has done nothing but sharing from the start, remember that nobody are self made men.

After spending years on a forum, you don't really know how much of your knowledge has come from influential people. You owe that to many people you have never spoken to.
Post 14 Oct 2018, 16:03
DimonSoft

MacroZ wrote:
but may I ask of you that you do not require of the forum to stop sharing? Isn't it better to remain quiet about those opinions?

Have I ever written sharing code should be stopped? Where?
Post 14 Oct 2018, 16:32
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MacroZ

Words are literal evidence and widespread antennas pick them up in various forms.

Have you ever used an antenna before? Do you remember the old tv when it used to come with an antenna?

You have this remote control and in front of you is also an antenna, there are actually two things there, not just the remote control.

Sort of like two dimensions. The antenna does not provide sufficient signals to be evidence of anything.
Post 14 Oct 2018, 17:37
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
MacroZ wrote:

Isn't that what caused the asm community to die?

what caused the asm community to die?

MacroZ wrote:
(When people become old, cheap and reserved, well, I have no words to express that negativity, it's mood killing t...

one day you will become old too, sorry, i don't know what you intend to convey here

MacroZ wrote:
Running around without a plan to tackle your emotions is the recipe to conflict,

this bring a new question, is conflict happened because of uncontrolled emotions?

MacroZ wrote:
Challenge yourself, share a bit of your work every day, until you've shared almost everything you have got.

i am sharing my words, been years,
does sharing everything including my emotions too?

what is work, it needs definition too,
Post 14 Oct 2018, 19:18
MacroZ

I was actually watching a television show today, it was a man with a huge mustache and he explained to the viewers with vivid mouth movements what work was all about in short sentences, I didn't understand a thing. Smile

What was amusing about the tv show was that it took me just a second to switch it off, and I watched another channel. I was hoping the channel would not come back again by accident, it is not needed.
Post 14 Oct 2018, 20:27
sleepsleep

the best way of non accountability is actually a NASA policy, and make things so vague that it could fit in most situation,

wait, these are what deployed in those marketing book, claiming things around with no explanations, and repeatedly doing so,

it just like one take a fork and a spoon, then put them together inside a bowl, then stir them around with nothing inside the bowl,
Post 15 Oct 2018, 02:06
sleepsleep

another visit to hospital,
all kinds of suffering, all walks of life, regardless of age,

from young, to old age,

coming to maintain the physical body,

Quote:
Microsoft Co-Founder Paul Allen died from complications of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma on Monday afternoon.

Allen's Vulcan Inc. announced that he died in Seattle at 65 years old.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/15/microsoft-co-founder-paul-allen-dies-of-cancer-at-age-65.html
Post 16 Oct 2018, 01:31
sleepsleep

while listening to something, i found some ideas,

what is attachment? does anything that repeat could be considered as attachment?

and how about holding and trying to maintain compassion, would it becomes some sort of attachment too?

would emptiness works? since the viewpoint of emptiness would be kinda grand view, that when nothing is everything and everything is nothing, there is no any words anymore to describe anything and nothing,
Post 16 Oct 2018, 14:55
sleepsleep

17/10/2018

there would come a moment, most likely, we could feel, our body couldn't sustain us anymore longer,

it feels like we got to leave, the plane is about to take off,

we probably would leave here forever,

or ~ we reborn again into another body, and start from a little bit non-zero again,

if one could realize this, then most probably one would leave something in the past for the future,

how to dig up the past for the future?
Post 16 Oct 2018, 21:22
sleepsleep

did something hit the moon and causes youtube experienced massive outage?
Post 18 Oct 2018, 21:48
sleepsleep

a strange thought just lurking nearby my mind,

does heart resuscitation had higher chances to succeed in room body temperature? most of the operating theater is cold, down to 20 Celsius, or so,

just wondering would presenting a comfortable condition for life would ease the spark of electricity inside our body to init?

does transferring subtle electricity through our body is actually a better cure to all kinds of illnesses?

because the cause off illnesses might be low battery on our own cells or whatever that suppose to work using our own generated energy,
Post 18 Oct 2018, 23:18
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

sleepsleep wrote:
does transferring subtle electricity through our body is actually a better cure to all kinds of illnesses?
Maybe, but perhaps not for the reason you imply.
sleepsleep wrote:
because the cause off illnesses might be low battery on our own cells or whatever that suppose to work using our own generated energy,
I doubt we can add energy to our cells by applying electricity. Cells, for the most part, use chemical energy, not electrical energy. That is, cells are affected by electricity, but not powered by it. In the same way your car's speed (i.e. its kinetic energy) is affected by your usage of the brake and accelerator pedals, but it is not powered by those pedals, it is powered by fossil fuels.

However I suspect that indiscriminate application of electricity to cells will do more harm than good. Perhaps very targeted and very precise application might be beneficial if done very carefully in specific places.
Post 19 Oct 2018, 03:03
sleepsleep

ironically,
changes itself is the only thing that wouldn't change, Laughing

listening to a tube regarding diamond sutra, somehow, i relate it to changes,

there are seeds of changes inside the conscious, the mind, the whatever of what we called i,

the seeds could blossom into flowers, almost instantly, and according to what i heard, morality is what guarding this flowers, i actually got a different idea, idk why it was called morality, but i would think, belief and core principles are better terms,

these principles thing is the only frontier to dismiss those rising thoughts, it means some sort of mind preferences here, i prevent the use of morality because i believe in the grand scale, good and evil don't exists, they are all changes, and perspective views,

then the next thing which firewall the changes would be our own memory, and they call it meditation,

i would prefer memory, since this is what brought back our principles and remind us, our previous commitment towards something,

ya, the memory could remind us, but still, most of the time, we by then, insists on continue with that changes, and here why, the big why,

example like chasing the last seconds of green traffic light,

wisdom, as i said before, wisdom is about controlling and maintaining changes, creating, modify, deleting changes into preferred outcome changes,

belief, memory and wisdom,
Post 19 Oct 2018, 12:56
sleepsleep

how many changes are under our controlled? perhaps less than what we expect, Laughing

the power and desire to do something, is equally strong as the power and desire to not doing something,
Post 19 Oct 2018, 20:28
sleepsleep

https://docs.slackware.com/slackware:liveslak
http://www.slackware.com/~alien/liveslak/

Quote:
Welcome to the Slackware Live Edition! This is a version of Slackware 14.2 (and newer), that can be run from a DVD or a USB stick. It is an ISO image meant to be a showcase of what Slackware is about. You get the default install, no custom packages or kernel, but with all the power of Slackware. The ISO is created from scratch using a Slackware package mirror, by the “liveslak” scripts.

~

and what actually cause us to insist our thoughts and continue it with our actions?
Post 20 Oct 2018, 12:42
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

Can you elaborate please? What are the good things about Slackware that sets it apart from the other distros?
Post 20 Oct 2018, 12:44
sleepsleep

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slackware

i believe future is memory based os, be it linux, chromeos, windows or etc future players,

the hd i/o bottleneck could actually be solved without having ssd, because most of the time, afaics, bottleneck due to consumption by os instead of users,

i have no much preferences on distro, but anything that boot into memory, i guess, i will try and see,

hiren boot too is pretty good actually, windows pe, and those short-cut boot.wim only usb,

my belief would be, os shouldn't crowded the hard disk with its files, it should be in 1 file or just less than 10,

and a separated directory for configuration files, actually the concept used by porteus is pretty cool,
Post 20 Oct 2018, 13:14

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 159, 160, 161 ... 170, 171, 172  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: