flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

flat assembler > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 140, 141, 142 ... 164, 165, 166  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
your word nirvana just brought me another idea, MHajduk,

because nirvana essentially mean completion of debugging, if you check on those monks, (they usually sit or meditate in some places, and produce less and less physical changes

it quite fit the scenario if we use this as a sign, because you don't have to reincarnate again as you are not going to create anymore changes, or wreak havoc?

so, does the system intended on us to not wreak havoc?

but we would never know if the system would replace our nirvana conscious with 10% let say some badass conscious and see how our random function work out?

what i intended to say here is, a nirvana conscious probably doesn't reincarnate, but it still couldn't prevent the system to changes it's conscious and combine part of his nirvana function into another function.
Post 08 Jun 2018, 13:53
MHajduk

sleepsleep wrote:
Probably we are intended to harmonize our lives, i.e. avoid extremes. But this is a difficult task, Ancients used to say that harmony is a privilege of gods and heroes only, not mere humans. Razz
Post 08 Jun 2018, 14:11
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

sleepsleep wrote:
Talking about intentions of the "system": Wouldn't that suggest some kind of planning? I think you would have to show what the "system" is before you can try to infer if it has any intentions.
Post 08 Jun 2018, 14:11
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk

revolution wrote:
sleepsleep wrote:
Talking about intentions of the "system": Wouldn't that suggest some kind of planning? I think you wold have to show what the "system" is before you can try to infer if it has any intentions.
I suppose that sleepsleep by the word "intended" wanted to say that the system works somewhat automatically, i.e. "reincarnation system" is a kind of "Constant Judgment" (in opposition to Last Judgment present in other great religions) that would prevent automatically breaking some laws without any control of a superior entity.
Post 08 Jun 2018, 14:17
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
MHajduk wrote:
Probably we are intended to harmonize our lives, i.e. avoid extremes. But this is a difficult task, Ancients used to say that harmony is a privilege of gods and heroes only, not mere humans. Razz

i want to bring one important word into our discussion, balance / harmony as you mentioned
i actually kinda see this word reflects itself throughout our life, only balance could remain, any kind of extremes will usually shot up/down and gone,
Post 08 Jun 2018, 15:35
sleepsleep

revolution wrote:
sleepsleep wrote:
Talking about intentions of the "system": Wouldn't that suggest some kind of planning? I think you would have to show what the "system" is before you can try to infer if it has any intentions.

imo, system and unknown are the only two close words i could use to describe the unknown, Laughing

some called it law of nature or etc,

if you pondering about the whole nature thing, we see laws, we understand how they work, but we never really get the idea why they were there in the first place,

imo, there are systems that control the whole thing,

if you see how the water balance itself, but why the water want to balance itself? we could see that nature commands some sort of what to do to every existing, is like there are rules,

even why the heart could beats at the first place? self program and self activate, assume all the codes inside our dna,

then why the codes are inside our dna and not wireless transmitted on us, firmware update and etc?

the system is unknown, because it is like schrodinger cat, one only know and obtain the information after one is dead,

i am not sure if reincarnation is a judgment system, imo, because i actually see there are no evil or goodness, ~ judgement implies some sort of perspective to exists in order to judge,

the reason for above idea is because, i believe,
actions of goodness create evils, and actions of evils create goodness, they are symbiosis, and this is how one of the system works,

they are changes, changes cause more changes, this runs infinitely,

some people are ignorant, so their conscious (random function) choose changes that could hurt others, eg, not preserving the registers values while using them, Laughing

some people are aware of his/her actions, so they preserve the registers values,

let say reincarnation exists, but maybe nobody know how it works, Laughing one could reincarnate based on nearest gps location, or delay until permission is given by our conscious to choose where and which body to reincarnate, idk,

basically, the system is mystery, we dont have enough information to actually reason, understand, and accept it, except through just believe

this sounds like The Last Question -- Isaac Asimov - Martin C. Winer
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Last_Question
Post 08 Jun 2018, 16:09
sleepsleep

wanna share one idea,

疑生慧
疑 means like doubting, questioning, querying, extracting more information,
生 means giving out, producing,
慧 is wisdom, the know how why what when etc, ability to predict and conclude after seeing signs and chosen paths,
Post 08 Jun 2018, 16:25
sleepsleep

most of the time, we believe we got rights on everything,
the air we breath, the water we drink,
the tasty burger, hotdog, chocolate cake,

we believe we entitled to everything, as long as we pay for it,

do we?
do we really have those rights?
maybe we don't,
Post 09 Jun 2018, 15:08
revolution

We have no rights to anything. Stuff we have now is a privilege. IMO it is big mistake to take things like fresh air for granted. We have to fight for it else we will lose it.
Post 09 Jun 2018, 15:27
Furs

sleepsleep wrote:
we believe we entitled to everything, as long as we pay for it,
It's not about paying for it. Think about it: if you get a free coupon to something or win something for free, is that not yours? Of course it is.

If someone decides to give you something that he owns, in return for money or nothing at all, then it's yours, because it's his decision to do so. As long as he agrees voluntarily, you don't have to give him money (unless he asks for money in return).

Every trade has two sides to it. Remember everytime you pay someone for something, he gets the money that he wants and is willingly giving you that something in return.

But no, you don't always have those rights. If capitalism collapses tomorrow and we get communism then nothing is yours anymore and it's all part of the "common good" / the state. Wink
Post 09 Jun 2018, 15:34
sleepsleep

@revolution,
it is great egos and surely, mistake, to assume we have rights on anything,

the moment we assume we have rights is the moment, all problems started to init, i would say, this is the root causes,

@Furs,
by having an assumption that we dont have rights on anything, imo, it actually boost the appreciation and respect,

and it makes us more careful and think more than twice before our actions, imo,

i mean the key of this idea is, think more than twice before our actions, it is a must have skill and experience for our next journey,
Post 09 Jun 2018, 16:37
sleepsleep

what kind of confidence are needed in order to face death,

and how bout you saw another person bring a breathless person into live?

witnessing something extraordinary surely increase a person faith, i heard from my mother, her grandmother's mother was declared dead, they were all already prepared the coffin etc funeral stuffs, but suddenly she woke up from her dead,

extraordinary indeed happened, it just not everybody is in the right place and right time to witness that changes,

is part of our to do on earth is to find extraordinary?
Post 09 Jun 2018, 17:57
sleepsleep

woke up from a dream, 4am
i got a new idea, probably a scary one,

because dream are others people memories that run inside your conscious,

it could be your memories but there is no way to verify it unless you do memory marking eg, you chant a unique number at certain time, or before certain act, you wave your hand at something before beginning an act etc, so if a memory is run against your conscious, you aware if that is really your, or not,

we are everyone,

and this running others people memories inside our function could totally devastating you, totally break you down, let say at the end of our life, the moment we face our demise,

i don't kid you, i saw some possible possibilities here,

instill an act inside our life could probably means programming us, programming ourselves,
Post 09 Jun 2018, 20:30
sleepsleep

誠 如 密 勒 日 巴 尊 者 (Milarepa ) 所 說 的﹕ 「 這 個 我 們 如
此 害 怕, 所 謂 的 『 尸 體 』, 此 時 此 地 就 跟 我 們 住 在 一 起。

corpse,
the corpse is within us, right now,
this is profound, isn't it
Post 09 Jun 2018, 21:15
sleepsleep

我 對 於 死 亡 和 無 常 的 認 識, 是 否 已 經 迫 切 到 每 一 秒 鐘 都 在 追
求 開 悟? 如 果 你 的 回 答 都 是 肯 定 的, 你 就 算 真 正 了 解 無 常 的 真 理 了。

this one is powerful,
it is a question about the understanding of death and changes,
how to measure the understanding,
if you set up your life to desperately seek understanding and enlightenment in every second, then you could be considered as someone who really understand the truth of changes,

we are walking toward death, no doubt,

chapter 2 is profound, kinda feel excited what i would get in next chapter,
Post 09 Jun 2018, 21:50
sleepsleep

were having some discussion with a friend who got more experiences regarding such extraordinary stuff,

it seems that people who already open their third eye is capable to see existences that unseen by normal or abnormal us,

and those chants, somehow work on its way, as if those wonderings feel peaceful when they heard those melodies? or sound wave? idk, but i need some reasons on this effect,

and it seems that, those who capable to see the unseen, spending most of their daily time to change mantra,

what actually cause the mantra to have some sort of power when if the person who chant has no idea about the meaning of what came off from their mouth
Post 10 Jun 2018, 12:00
revolution

I suspect it is simply their own mind making up things. It might be real to them but that doesn't make it real outside of their mind. If the only proof is their memories then that is not proof that can be verified.
Post 10 Jun 2018, 14:44
sleepsleep

@revolution,
maybe, but i guess i got to explore in order to verify,

most of their sort of "verification power" would be the ability to foretell, or describe your situation, or past life situation etc, basically, dealing with information, they sort of capable to extract and obtain all kinds of information that probably, your secrets, etc,

now, i would like you to give me a question that i could ask them (since this is how they usually work), eg, there is a picture in front of your desk, you are wearing a red shirt, something like that,
Post 10 Jun 2018, 22:12
sleepsleep

future upgrade, waste no resources,

owning a pen doesn't mean one could write something inspiring, marvelous, creative or etc positive or negative values,

it just means, one owns that pen (for a brief period)

personally, i think, waste no resources is a good objective, because there are still oem manufacturer who produce 1366x768 screen resolution laptop, which is a waste of resource,

the minimum screen should be full hd, no compromise, what the hell are they thinking? my phone resolution is better than your 2 thousand pricetag laptop, wtf,

even the cheap chromebook could offer fullhd screen, something is f wrong with hp, acer, dell, lenovo and their competitors,
Post 12 Jun 2018, 20:02
Furs

Sorry, but that's just your opinion. Nothing wrong with 1366x768 on a small screen, especially considering that many people don't even see that well and they will never see the pixels on it anyway.

In fact, higher resolution means waste of computing resources in this scenario, that's an objective waste of energy.
Post 12 Jun 2018, 22:30

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 140, 141, 142 ... 164, 165, 166  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: